Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. (3568 Views)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by czarr(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Attention means everything to most women, most women would choose negative attention over respect any day anytime twice on a Tuesday.

When I hear guys telling girls things like dress decently and guys would respect you more, I laugh because they have no clue that women don't care all that about respect as much as they care about attention , they are looking at women from the lens of a man, because to a man respect is everything.

A man feels loved by a woman when she respects him, a woman feels loved by a man that gives her attention, that is the major difference between men and women. Most women would prefer to be called an attention seeking slvt! than not be noticed at all.

As long as woman has an audience, she is capable of doing the most shameful stuff, if it would keep their attention glued to her... Attention is addictive to women, more addictive than mkpurumiri.

24 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Palazee(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wisdom no go kill u

8 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Felimax(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
They desire both attention and respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by czarr(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Felimax:
okay
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by brosom(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Women in general are inconsiquential,

Give them too much attention, either they abuse it and take it for granted, or they see u as a jobless fool.

Very stupid set of Gender.!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
You are spitting real stuff right there.

All those half naked dressing and big yansh shaking are all for attention. angry

11 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Godada(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2021

I agree with all you have said entirely.

But there is a twist. Shower a woman with too much attention and she will cheapen your advances.

So you have to have a balance here. Give her attention in such a way, she hungers for it not overfed with it.

For men, it's always about respect but it has to be earned.

9 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by JustStupidity: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bannies are not meant to be taken serious. If you can understand a snake language that mean you will understand them

8 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Nonexisting: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:

Give them too much attention, either they abuse it and take it for granted, or they see u as a jobless fool.

You understand the simple assignment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Nyascobar1414: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Starve those b!tches of attention..
And Y'all see the weakness in em.
Infact stop overating girls, they gad much more weaknesses compared to guys.
N/B: All pussy has a weird smell..
This should be your comfort. Make em money, and live fine..
Cos to this world you came alone and to this world you will go alone.
Peace!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Originalsly: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:

Hmmmm..... this is very strong. What did they do to you bro?

2 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by brosom(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Originalsly:

Hmmmm..... this is very strong. What did they do to you bro?
Did nothing to me,

But this I've observed over the years man.
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Goldbw122(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't have the time to our attention I think that is why am Still single.

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by spartan117(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Starve those b!tches of attention..

And Y'all see the weakness in em.

Infact stop overating girls, they gad much more weaknesses compared to guys.

N/B: All pussy has a weird smell..

This should be your comfort.
Make em money, and live fine..

Cos to this world you came alone and to this world you will go alone.

Peace!
This kind of life leads to depression. Man was not created to be alone.

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sha know I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 22, 2021
I stand with isreal
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Boogyman557: 3:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by helinues: 5:15am On Nov 22, 2021
That's very tricky and at the same time, very right

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by femi4: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2021
czarr:
Attention means everything to most women, most women would choose negative attention over respect any day anytime twice on a Tuesday.

When I hear guys telling girls things like dress decently and guys would respect you more, I laugh because they have no clue that women don't care all that about respect as much as they care about attention , they are looking at women from the lens of a man, because to a man respect is everything.

A man feels loved by a woman when she respects him, a woman feels loved by a man that gives her attention, that is the major difference between men and women. Most women would prefer to be called an attention seeking slvt! than not be noticed at all.

As long as woman has an audience, she is capable of doing the most shameful stuff, if it would keep their attention glued to her... Attention is addictive to women, more addictive than mkpurumiri.
Attention seekers jumping on the thread right now

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Rickmann: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2021
czarr:

Word!

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by mediainc: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Complicated complex gender.
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by ForeThinker: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Having a good read with a chill can of Heineken ..

2 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by MediMedi(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
You be SIMP
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by DEMZEE(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Those broads are attention seeking hoes

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by DEMZEE(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
spartan117:

There's no reason to get married as a man if u don't want to have children

2 Likes

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
JustStupidity:
Bannies are not meant to be taken serious. If you can understand a snake language that mean you will understand them
grin. Mennnnnnnn,you just got my attention with the word "bannies". grin

Well, op, you aren't far from the truth..... Bannies really place alot of value on a guy who gives them attention.m

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by jimmychang: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2021
spartan117:

Na woman dey bring happiness?..It doesn't lead to depression abeg.Bro you be small pikin.

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by AfonjaFula: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
brosom:

Thus why u play in/with that attention, hoarding and giving now and then. That's the game of economics.

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by shantti(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Felimax:

I don't desire attention, I desire respect

1 Like

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by czarr(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
MediMedi:
You be SIMP
As long as you've chosen ignorance, may knowledge forever be far from you. Amen
Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by skywalker240(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
True, that's why am always stingy with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. by Pumpumking: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Felimax:

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Effect Of Pouring Your Cum On The Ground Or Bedsheet. / Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper / How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.