Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community (25697 Views)

Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by capitalzero: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Coronabirus:

You just copied and pasted the link I sent to u. Illorin is one of the first places that came in contact with Mali empire about 300yra before the coming of Danfodio. If u want to be upright person don't try to distort history to suit ur desire. Danfodio was in Illorin just like other places for the restoration of Islam in Nigeria. Danfodio didn't bring Islam to Nigeria, long before his father was born there was Islam in the entire North and Yoruba Land, stop peddling those rumours and face reality.

You did not read your link carefully. As at 15th century, there was no single yoruba muslims in old oyo empire including ilorin kingdom .
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by KoshCAD: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
agadez007:
coming from one whose people do abobaku till this day
oro is still popular in your land,where women aren't allowed to come out
and whose king have to eat the heart of the former oba to ascend the throne
I will not say anything
Zombie dundeecat.

Every sensible person know that Abobaku is a title that any interested person that knows what it takes can come for cheesy

Unlike OSU hahahahaha, whether you like it or not, you must be OSU Kikikikikikiki.

You can't even eat, play, dine and whine with DIALA hahahahaha.

Oba eating fellow oba, a falacy from OSU.

OSU is a curse.

I dare you to come out and say you are OSU and be proud of it.

Abobaku enjoys all his life and their children marries anyone they feel like marrying.

Can you marry anyone as OSU hahahahaha.

You are not even expected to talk in public gatherings where DIALA (real born) are talking. Spit.

Same you give woman corpse water to drink.

Shame on you people.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by DedeNkem: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2021
Lost slaves!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by orisa37: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Amotolongbo, of course, we are. Who tells you that you have known enough to start intruding?

I have been in KADUNA since 1972, when ELRUFAI was just 12 years old. He doesn't own KADUNA more than I and yet I belong to YORUBA NATION.

IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A SOURCE. THAT'S YOUR LIGHT, YOUR GOODNESS AND YOUR LIFE.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by orisa37: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2021
Amotolongbo, of course, we are. Who tells you that you have known enough to start intruding?

I have been in KADUNA since 1972, when ELRUFAI was just 12 years old. He doesn't own KADUNA more than I, unless by brute and rude Force and yet I belong to YORUBA NATION.

IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A SOURCE. THAT'S YOUR LIGHT, YOUR GOODNESS AND YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
OPPPS:

Empty coconut head IPoB
E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by christistruth01: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
SuperBold:
Your leaders, senators, governors, HOR are not backing you and you want to secede? undecided

A day will come when Yoruba leaders will see the need to remove themselves from Nigeria, I hope it wouldn't be too late.

Our major neighbours often misrepresented our peaceful and liberal nature as weakness and they always try to exploit it. Only Yoruba can understand Yoruba.

If the Ooni and Alaafin are not on Board then you are just huffing and puffing hot air

The rural Yoruba will not step a foot anywhere without them

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
christistruth01:

If the Ooni and Alaafin are not on Board then you are just huffing and puffing hot air

The rural Yoruba will not step a foot anywhere without them

Saying the same thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.