Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine (40017 Views)

Man Dishes Funny Relationship Advice To Young Men Who Are Searching For Wives. / Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! / Very Funny Relationship Experience ManMen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by inahlot(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Is liking Ishilove a problem? [/quote]

obviously that is what it seems.. you don scattered person relationship without your notice

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
inahlot:

Is liking Ishilove a problem?

obviously that is what it seems.. you don scattered person relationship without your notice
As in ehn... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Nazgul: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

so u no wan follow give ur life to christ? undecided
It happened years ago when I was still schooling. And at that time I used to see most religious people as hypocrites (I still do tho) so I just couldn't stand to endure a pot calling me a kettle black. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ishilove:

E reach to ask since it caused controversy in someone's relationship. I dey my dey, not knowing my dey dey cause wahala somewhere cheesy
Na so....welldone

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by mblarry1(m): 4:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Mine was, she caught me walking with a lady, next she did was she off the relationship tried to explain but she nor listen

8 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by inahlot(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2021
mblarry1:
Mine was, she caught me walking with a lady, next she did was she off the relationship tried to explain but she nor listen

she had probably had it in mind to call off the relationship she is looking for an excuse, cus this doesn't worth it or enough reason

20 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by mblarry1(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2021
inahlot:

she had probably had it in mind to call off the relationship she is looking for an excuse, cus this doesn't worth it or enough reason

hmmmm... can i add u up on wassap pls inbox me ur numba
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by inahlot(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2021
hmmmm... can i add u up on wassap pls inbox me ur numba[/quote]

sure bro, tried to DM you it's not going but here is it 09082268087
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by tunjilee003: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
She broke up with me because we live in the same neighborhood,my house is not far from hers, we see each other numerous time everyday and she felt like she wanted space.....

9 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
said she's tired of dating a robot after i asked her to be patient with me back then in 2015 while she managing d broke me...
she left me for one small street boi for street wey just "pick" small change..
e pain me die n I told her dt she would regret her decision...its 6yrs m shes now.married to dt same boy with 3 kids managing life In Lagos..
me I still de school and broker than I used to be, even after one pastor bin Tell me say him dey see inside me for inside my new ous n new car before d end of last year, guy nothing come out..
but u I still de hope On GOD shaaa.
You need to hustle smart bro, don't listen to what any pastor tells you.

you won't wait for money to come and meet you, instead you will chase it like Usain bolt.

18 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by PrinceMajestic: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Right now we are searching for appropriate reasons to break up for good
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Fmlao: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
A lady gree for me today today, we break up today today this night.

Na so i enter nairaland see dis topic

Why d break up?

I dated her best friend like 4 years ago and d best friend told her how bad i was

New gf quick vex break up
Anyways, na side chick i wan use am for

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Mandela27: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Everyday relationship talk

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by cardoctor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
I've not been answering ur calls?

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
The useless nigeria girl left me for next guy now she calling me her next guy she is hoe. Nigerian Girls Are Useless And A Worthless Piece Of Shiit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by meobizy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
I have none. Relationships scare me so I pump and dump. If I get the itch for a relationship, I backtrack mentally to my needy phase of life and relive how weak it made me. Counting my many acts of stupidity back then straighten me for the better.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
None was funny

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by pjetta007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
the best way to breakup in naija!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Came for the tea
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by elganzar(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
She broke up with me...Few weeks later I called her to beg her__ that if people ask, she should say i initiated it

Twas yearrrsss ago sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by MufasaLion: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fmlao:
A lady gree for me today today, we break up today today this night.

Na so i enter nairaland see dis topic

Why d break up?

I dated her best friend like 4 years ago and d best friend told her how bad i was

New gf quick vex break up
Anyways, na side chick i wan use am for

LMAO... Bruv!
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by deavicky(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Djshyne007:
We dated for 2 years and even planning on settling...Na so hanti yarn say she has been forcing herself to love me...she asked for space to clear her mind which I did...in my church mind we would get back together as I was a very loyal and faithful human being... Long story cut short...6 months later, hanti became 2 months pregnant for someone she introduced to me as her colleague at work (Access Bank)... e no end there, some old friends later told me hanti was busy telling people that she left me because I was cheating on her... na that lie burst my brain...
which access bank let me recommend her for sack.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Whalewale(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Omoluabiii(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
SUG president snatch her,
she told me, she z falling for him somehow, and that she z always in his room....
When i heard that, i withdrew straight.
Deleted her number,
and thats all..
Its so, funny...
We doing fine in our seperate lives.
Lobatan

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by deavicky(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
i was told I'm not romantic and later left for a soldier. At my quite time I began to ask myself does it mean a soldier is more romantic than me.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by kemicalreact: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
said she's tired of dating a robot after i asked her to be patient with me back then in 2015 while she managing d broke me...
she left me for one small street boi for street wey just "pick" small change..
e pain me die n I told her dt she would regret her decision...its 6yrs m shes now.married to dt same boy with 3 kids managing life In Lagos..
me I still de school and broker than I used to be, even after one pastor bin Tell me say him dey see inside me for inside my new ous n new car before d end of last year, guy nothing come out..
but u I still de hope On GOD shaaa.
The girl no lose grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Mid-air On Air Peace Flight (PHOTOS) / My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.