Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer (44355 Views)

Singer Seyi Shay Gets Engaged (Video) / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) / Meet The Gifted Guitar Playing Young Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by leckzyb(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2021
Tbh, truth is really cruel but sheyi was kinda harsh onthe boy
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Killermamba: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Davejames22:

Guy have you been paid of recent on crpttab? I applied for withdrawal for days now nothing yet.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Goldenheart(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2021
grin if Davido could make money through singing.... Nothing is impossible

Sebi na person sing gangnam style

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by 2shaw: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Scammer,how many acct have you created already,letme guess 5, you are a dullard and not one kobo will u see from this your useless scam. Odeh
Davejames22:

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by BigYash: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
If I were to be him,I will prove that bitch wrong.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by godlessmind: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2021
Artbydris:
Set awọn dream killers. Davido use voice enhancement, people listen to his songs, Lil wayne does same, the world loves him, T Pain and Future's careers are built on Auto tune.

Anybody can make it anywhere, if they set their minds to it and realize what is best for them.
Artbydris:
Set awọn dream killers. Davido use voice enhancement, people listen to his songs, Lil wayne does same, the world loves him, T Pain and Future's careers are built on Auto tune.

Anybody can make it anywhere, if they set their minds to it and realize what is best for them.
Artbydris:

The last paragraph is powerful cool
Artbydris:

Artbydris:

Artbydris:

The last paragraph is powerful
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by yusluvad(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Cooldiipo:
I will never say never, it is a too general a statement. He can still hone his skills or with some coaching improve greatly and make money from a singing career but rather you can say, he is not one of the ones you are looking for and should keep improving. That would save her some of the many sorries She had to say at the end when she realised she has hurt the young man deeply more than her employer send her. I hope she learnt her lesson and choose her words more carefully. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress! People one doubt Asa for one reasons or the other too.
Valid points...
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Minjim: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
She's right, I watched that particular audition and the boy was terrible. What you didn't say is that she also said he should stick to writing music cuz she has a brighter future doing that.

No one knows tomorrow.

Singing is not all about having a sweet voice.
The guy has a passion for singing. That was all Davido had when he started, apart from his dad's money.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Immortaltunez:
shut up ,she was wrong, ...been a singer is not rocket science,he can always improve....
So she should have lied to him? And encourage him to keep wasting money trying to 'blow' when we all know it's almost impossible. I'd advice you to go back and watch the guy. It's not about his talent. He's at point zero

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by tonididdy(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Seyi attitude on that show surprises me, she's always first to laugh out loud which is very unexpected of her as an artist.

4 Likes

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Olabode211: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2021
his destiny is different to yours. if he can't make money then he will make sense... stupid susu
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Minjim:

No one knows tomorrow.

Singing is not all about having a sweet voice.
The guy has a passion for singing. That was all Davido had when he started, apart from his dad's money.
True but Davido has something. With that guy's performance, it will be long before anyone ever cares to hear him. And he lacks more than just the voice. Zero stage performance, zero voice, very shy, and not even vocal.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2021
tonididdy:
Seyi attitude on that show surprises me, she's always first to laugh out loud which is very unexpected of her as an artist.

She is a terrible judge. Truly some of the contestants were horrible but she shouldn't be mocking them like that.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by mozona(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2021
this guy will remind her someday

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Cooldiipo:
I will never say never, it is a too general a statement. He can still hone his skills or with some coaching improve greatly and make money from a singing career but rather you can say, he is not one of the ones you are looking for and should keep improving. That would save her some of the many sorries She had to say at the end when she realised she has hurt the young man deeply more than her employer send her. I hope she learnt her lesson and choose her words more carefully. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress! People one doubt Asa for one reasons or the other too.

Na so them tell one actor for america after auditioning make him go bcom DISH WASHER my people e no reach many years that same actor come win OSCAR AWARD ooo for hollywood ooo. the young man tried for having the courage to do his thing.

I love RAP so much and I know I have a story to tell the youths out there but I am afraid to do do it because of dream killers like that lady

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by poseidonsaiz(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Cold hard words..

Our next batch of peanut coating machines

For more info,
Whatsapp:
0810 166 3059

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Starzo: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

He does not use auto tune. People don't know Tpain is one of the best vocalists of all time. A very famous musician said that Tpain voice sound so good that listening to him is like listening to an angel right in heaven.
what's the name of the 'famous artist'
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Artbydris(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2021
light099:

Kindly remove Tpain from the list.
He only uses autotune for effect not to enhance his voice.
Infact, Tpain's natural voice is better than autotune.

Thank you.

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Dpaulie(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2021
You’re very stupid madam, you, yourself what are u singing?? You are useless.. set awon dream killers
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by dederocs(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2021
Sup with y'all oversensitive pricks, the industry is over crowded already, even good singers with no sponsor are not making money, if you can't sing, you can't. truth is truth.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Athemisia: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Artbydris:

There is nothing like voice enhancer please. I am a music producer for your Info.
What do you even know about auto tune? It doesn't make a bad singer sounds good. Almost all artists today including your favorite artists use auto tune. it's not a cheat but a necessary tool to help the vocal stay on key with the beat. The human voice no matter how good you are can never hit all notes 100%. hence the use of autotune. Funny enough if it's used too much it will ruin the vocal so it's usually done in moderation.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Beze992(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2021
light099:

Kindly remove Tpain from the list.
He only uses autotune for effect not to enhance his voice.
Infact, Tpain's natural voice is better than autotune.

I was surprised as well, where are they always getting these data from?

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by McLizbae: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Art is diverse and wide, where your limited, you think it's trash or rubbish.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Let's stop being hypocritical, if Simon Phillip Cowell said same thing, we would all laugh.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by na2016: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2021
ichommy:
Only God knows what would have been the the fate of the likes of Terry G, Zlatan Ibile and Davido if they had to audition before Seyi Shay to attain stardom.

Exactly, pray never to meet a bad teacher or coach when climbing up, they kill talent easily just like what Sheyi Shay did here.
If this were to be outside Nigeria, Sheyi Shay would easily lose this job. This woman is a fool and I am deleting her songs from my spotfy immediately!

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Chirowman(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Destiny isn't the same , we run different race in life.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by mechanics(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2021
She's jealous of the singer's fame.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by mechanics(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2021
na2016:

Exactly, pray never to meet a bad teacher or coach when climbing up, they kill talent easily just like what Sheyi Shay did here.
Amen o, some people are destiny killers, may will never see them in our entire life.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Donspicey: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100297539:
Seyi Shey : Quote : You have a good singing voice, but your performance is terrible.
(She should have simply stopped here), the below is not necessary at all.
'You are never going to make money as a singer."
'

We know some musicians with terrible voice that are making money singing, and we see some bus conductors with sweet sonorous voices shouting oshodi, oshodi, oshodi from morning to night.
This life na God and your destiny abeg.

(Haba! shocked)

[color=#006600][/color]
: 'Listen Shey, you aren't God.
ONLY God knows the future.'

These talent hunt judges should mind their speech when they are sitting on that seat.
Some of them are just too brutal with words.
And not everyone have thick skins like yours truly.
Some will go back home crying for weeks and seeing themselves as failures, only few will see that stumbling block as a ladder to greater heights.

Ion,

Enter politic section now this sensible Reasoning will Format....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.