Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

"You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer (44357 Views)

Singer Seyi Shay Gets Engaged (Video) / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) / Meet The Gifted Guitar Playing Young Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by IgboWarlord(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
I no blame you sha,na people wey go pick perpetual upcoming artist as talent judge for big show like this...Pvssy ass Seyi Shay,as long as Naija female music scene is concerned,it's Tems for me..
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Victoria938(f): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Man no be God...
This life sha, upcoming artist dey condemn another
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by tonididdy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
sylve11:

People with low self esteem do that a whole lot of time. cool
I see.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Hifeylove: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Another depression loading.!!!!
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by femi4: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hardgun:
Who is seyi Shay is she an actress
ìyànà Ipaja beyonce
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by bong4(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cooldiipo:
I will never say never, it is a too general a statement. He can still hone his skills or with some coaching improve greatly and make money from a singing career but rather you can say, he is not one of the ones you are looking for and should keep improving. That would save her some of the many sorries She had to say at the end when she realised she has hurt the young man deeply more than her employer send her. I hope she learnt her lesson and choose her words more carefully. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. Ready to impress! People one doubt Asa for one reasons or the other too.

So sad coming from her but i am not surprised. When you watch the advert of the Programme, you hear Obi Asika telling someone that, "there are many things you can do but singing is not one of them".. That is so demeaning and insulting. You are taking the place of "God" in the life of a fellow human being. So sad. Thank God, man is not God
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
She's right, I watched that particular audition and the boy was terrible. What you didn't say is that she also said he should stick to writing music cuz she has a brighter future doing that.

So, because he has a "terrible performance" is the only reason aunty Seyi said that and you agreed with her? How old is he again that both of you forgot that he can be easily guided on what he's lacking because that's learn-able. He can write songs, he has good voice but he should quit at that young age because of performance? Una try well well
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Even those that call Davido "frog voice" are on this thread playing the role of saints. Senseless hypocrites. Same people who never want to see DJ Cuppy succeed in the industry..

It is the hypocrisy for me grin grin
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by walexy06(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nawa o.. Man no go be God ever. Thank God say no be she go dey heaven gate.. She go just Dey bounce people go hell fire.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Happy2020: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nigerian women are so cold and heartless. Why?
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by loomer: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kiddinpoh:

Hahahah... I hate you grin grin grin

Lol, but I no lie na. As I dey so, I can't condemn anyone just because they tried to do something and did it poorly. That's why we always have 2nd chances.

She just run the boy down just to make her yeye self look good
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by stancydg: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
My opinion is that most of the folks being auditioned on that show are way higher than the socalled judges musically. I have seen them turn out guys with good vocal skillz just because they didn't do their straightforward naija pangolo style. What does a dj even knoe about music than to play it for people to dance. That sose guy nor get him own opinion, just dey follow bandwagon. The jury should be disbanded.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Heineken(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
This kind talk dey drop morale. Nawao
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Eastcaostboy: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kiddinpoh:
To be very honest, Sheyi Shay was very harsh on that guy, but we also cannot deny the fact that the guy sang rubbish on that show... FTC on a Monday morning. cool cool
She is a straight up girl. Why bulling the guy knowing fully well music is not in him. She played all her cards
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by yimnansunny: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
You are not God, There is always room for improvement, atimes even superstars make mistakes on stage. there was a time psquare put up a bad peformance and later apologised to fans for messing up. this was too harsh from sheyi shay, she herself how many hitsongs has she written i remember going for an audition, my performance was very bad and the judge said i should look for another talent that i will never make it as a musician, that actually shattered my little confidence as a teenager and i was depressed for a long time, but i didnt give up due to The love i have for music and today i have really improved. Although i have not reached stardom but i know one day i will prove him wrong...
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by Maliqcious: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Well, I guess because Seyi Shay is popular and all. she's actually misunderstood. yes anybody can sing. Though not every good singer makes dough of it's craft. it could be a low morale booster for the guy but truth be told. He should accept it in good fate. one thing I know for sure every publicity is good publicity.
Re: "You Are Never Going To Make Money Being A Singer”- Seyi Shay Tells Young singer by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2021
ginggerxy:
I actually like it when people say I can't do something
. You might get depressed if a lot of people doubt you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation / I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.