Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl (1195 Views)

Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Honest Answers Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2021
I have spoken to a lot of people about this subject matter and what I hear is very sad. Some men don't feel safe with their wives earning better than them but it's suppose to be a plus.

Share your opinion nicely...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by blazepascal(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2021
men want to have dominion in everything. how can a woman be earning more than u shame no go gree you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by eaglejay13(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:
I have spoken to a lot of people about this subject matter and what I hear is very sad. Some men don't feel safe with their wives earning better than them but it's suppose to be a plus.

Because she will surely rub it in his face

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by midolian(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Simple answer is..It is the nature of women

Ever wondered why most of the rich ladies today are not married? it's simply because they don't want to take permission for everything they do. They cherish freedom. I want to go to the club, why should a man who calls himself my husband stop me from doing so? "You are a married woman"...."and so what?"

We all read about a lady twerking on every street after breaking up with her husband. She already made enough money but what she lacked was freedom until she got it...she had to clap her ass to celebrate that...

I used to be a consultant to a company in Port-harcourt. For about 5 years, I was there until recently. You want to know what I found out? 98% of the women working in that company are either not married or divorced. How did I know this? When you try to respect them by calling them Mrs, you will be swiftly corrected...pls call me miss...and when you start to call them miss, you will see the joy in their face even without looking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2021
One of my make friend said this too
eaglejay13:

Because she will surely rub it in his face
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmm
midolian:
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
This is another angle
blazepascal:
men want to have dominion in everything. how can a woman be earning more than u shame no go gree you
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by ShaqFu: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:

Well not all men feel jealous about this and jealousy have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Don't mistake insecurity for jealousy. So, to answer your question, the woman tend to be very troublesome and very difficult to reason with.
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Thank you for the correction and thank you for sharing your opinion
ShaqFu:
Well not all men feel jealous about this and jealousy have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Don't mistake insecurity for jealousy. So, to answer your question, the woman tend to be very troublesome and very difficult to reason with.
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Sundrus: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Na very few women fit dey loyal & respectful to their husbands wey them get money pass. Most women no dey fit handle riches. E dey enter their head too much.
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by thorpido(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Jealous is not the word......... insecure is more like it.
Not every man feels that way, it's a plus for the family if she earns more.
The issue here is what KIND of woman is she?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Godoverevery: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2021
isn't about jealous but insecure and fear of losing is respect in the house.

Money naturally makes people proud.....most women behaviour will change when they earn more than the man.

She will likely be rebellious and rude to the man. (that what happens most times).

Women are not deep thinkers....they act before they think.

Note: She will rub the fact she earn more/more successful on the man face during quarrel.
(have experience this personally)
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by BabbanBura(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:

The demon in women shows up more when she feels she doesn't need her husband to meet her needs. The best way to test a woman's submission, coolness, obedience is when she is enough to take care of her needs and even spare for you.

The best way to test a man's loyalty and respect for his woman is when he is super reach and / or highly powerful to afford anything he wants
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2021
It has been stated severally that most women are hypergamous... they want to be with men who are above them in all the ways that matter.

So most men become insecure because they suddenly begin to feel they've fall short of what they're supposed to be in a home.

And in most cases, to be honest, many women tend to be uncontrollable when they earn significantly higher.

This is one of the catalysts of feminism. Women are now educated, smart, outspoken, and are making their own good money, so they're asking men "what makes you special?"

Everyone should feel secure in their worth, though. Alarm bells shouldn't start ringing in a man's head the very minute he finds out his wife/partner earns higher. It's not every woman who'll rub it in.
So many women are the breadwinners in their homes, and everything is just fine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by BabbanBura(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Godoverevery:

Money naturally makes people proud.....most women behaviour will change when they earn more than the man.

She will likely be rebellious and rude to the man. (that what happens most times).

Note: She will rub the fact she earn more/more successful on the man face during quarrel.

Very very true @ bolden
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by bammy00(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by SeekerofTruth1: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2021
g
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by SeekerofTruth1: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2021
bammy00:
There was a period of about 14 months my wife was earning more. The details aren't pretty. I'm never the insecure or jealous type but fear women. If my wife from ground zero could rub it in just fear women.

That should tell you that your Wife doesn't actually love you,she doesn't even respect you

but no,you won't see it
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:
One of my make friend said this too
if you know the answer why ask the question
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by chinchonglee(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
It has been stated severally that most women are hypergamous... they want to be with men who are above them in all the ways that matter.

So most men become insecure because they suddenly begin to feel they've fall short of what they're supposed to be in a home.

And in most cases, to be honest, many women tend to be uncontrollable when they earn significantly higher.

This is one of the catalysts of feminism. Women are now educated, smart, outspoken, and are making their own good money, so they're asking men "what makes you special?"

Everyone should feel secure in their worth, though. Alarm bells shouldn't start ringing in a man's head the very minute he finds out his wife/partner earns higher. It's not every woman who'll rub it in.
I know you hoes will take dis topic to another level!
Upon all the money hoes earn, their men ends up footing 80% of the house expenses and you idiots are asking "what makes men special?"
Are you pple wise at all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Duplexxx: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Jealous question no get jealousy answer
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Is it wrong to get other people's opinion too?
PUSSYHOE:
if you know the answer why ask the question
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wow, beautiful written
BabbanBura:

The demon in women shows up more when she feels she doesn't need her husband to meet her needs. The best way to test a woman's submission, coolness, obedience is when she is enough to take care of her needs and even spare for you.

The best way to test a man's loyalty and respect for his woman is when he is super reach and / or highly powerful to afford anything he wants
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
I'm amazed
midolian:

Ever wondered why most of the rich ladies today are not married? it's simply because they don't want to take permission for everything they do. They cherish freedom. I want to go to the club, why should a man who calls himself my husband stop me from doing so? "You are a married woman"...."and so what?"

We all read about a lady twerking on every street after breaking up with her husband. She already made enough money but what she lacked was freedom until she got it...she had to clap her ass to celebrate that...

I used to be a consultant to a company in Port-harcourt. For about 5 years, I was there until recently. You want to know what I found out? 98% of the women working in that company are either not married or divorced. How did I know this? When you try to respect them by calling them Mrs, you will be swiftly corrected...pls call me miss...and when you start to call them miss, you will see the joy in their face even without looking

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
I will let to share a story
thorpido:
Jealous is not the word......... insecure is more like it.
Not every man feels that way, it's a plus for the family if she earns more.
The issue here is what KIND of woman is she?
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
I love what you pen down. Thank you
PrimadonnaO:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wow but most women right
Godoverevery:

Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Some women feel their money is their money and the man's money is family money
bammy00:
There was a period of about 14 months my wife was earning more. The details aren't pretty. I'm never the insecure or jealous type but fear women. If my wife from ground zero could rub it in just fear women.
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wittyglam:
I love what you pen down. Thank you

kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Get Jealous When Their Wives Earn Better Than Them? Honest Answers Pl by Wittyglam(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
I have learnt a lot from this discussion.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Is Finally Out. These Female Genders Ehh! Fear Them / A Lady With A Tattoo"poison" / What Is "La Click, La Bend" On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.