Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. (38395 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Tonero5200: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2022
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Godsofsoccer: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.

744 Likes 55 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Tonero5200: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.
bro me no gay,. I love women.. especially their tight cherry

25 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am a normal looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.
I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.
God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.

324 Likes 25 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Tonero5200: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.
your just fustrated and depressed at the same time.. don't ask me how I know because have been in your shoes before.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Alapojamesy: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2022
If you love your nose you'll definitely love yourself..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Wahala

4 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SenatePresdo(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

your just fustrated and depressed at the same time.. don't ask me how I know because have been in your shoes before.

You have been in many shoes already? grin

Oh lawd.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Tonero5200: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You have been in many shoes already? grin

Oh lawd.
being fustrated that you had to come online to insult your mother and father who begs for arms is not a new thing. so many lame niggas like you out here

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SmartPolician: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2022
What is the essence of beauty if not to attract the opposite sex?

Iara married Oshiomhole and Stella married Obasanjo

There are lots of beautiful women who married very ugly men.

If you want to attract the opposite sex, think of what they want:

1. Fame
2. Fortune (money)
3. Intelligence and exposure
4. Generosity

These things can win you the heart of any woman even if you don't look good.

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by superCleanworks(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

Have you seen the movie, AMERICAN PSYCHO?

your own is Nigerian Psycho.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Jealousy is the last stage before you hit witchcraft

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by superCleanworks(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
so many lame niggas like you out here

a boy who gets angry, jealous and full of rage when he sees other men....... talking about lame?
this is interesting.
why are you calling him lame? because he is finer than you? are you angry with him?

wahala dey oh! hahahahahaha grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Nonexisting: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2022
The only thing I've benefited from parading myself as fine boy without sense was 50k job at a construction company back then and nothing else and na one secretary weh mumu cancelled someone's name in the hiring list and replaced it with mine, her "lover". No serious person will look your way if you be fine boy unless you have other things to offer. I done go meet one UBA area manager back then with the hope that my looks would mesmerize her into pushing forward my CV but madam was too professional to even notice my foolishness. Today with small change, the fine boy done come back fully but I done get sense now to dey apply am only to boost my contract chasing and not to beg person for free money. When I drive into your office premises in my well ironed senator with my well washed and waxed Chrysler 200, you'll sure give me that contract. The magic works better on older women though. grin

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by tritt(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2022
You dey ok so?

4 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by jeromestarks: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2022
You're 19 right?
Cus if you're above that age and you're still thinking like this, then I am sorry for your parents; like, how did they raise a fool? I don't understand.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2022
This is what a 35 year old (soon to be 36y/o) man is thinking about

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
how you gay

5 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by ukaface(f): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
this one get insecurities

5 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin this nigga gay as hell

12 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by doviqosu: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ani's Child Rights and development foundation, join us put a smile on the faces of many needy
Sponsors for
Food, Scholarship and Empowerment

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by obedience4(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

9 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by tunjijones(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
This one na gaybriel

11 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Others may beat you in the looks department, but don't let them beat you in the department of ambition, character, personal sophistication, achievement, and respect. These are mostly within your control.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Olam09(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin You're just an asshole suffering from low self esteem.. nothing more than that. I'm an average looking guy cute, tall and slender. Ladies are all over me even small girls self and that doesn't make me a very handsome guy.

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by ecolime(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
35+ years old

Still talking Fine boy matter
Still living with your parents
Still eating Mama Thank you.

In 4 years plus, you will be 40.

You no longer a boy, you need to grow up man.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by phlame(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.