Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? (1732 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2021
So yesterday during the service, a prophecy came to me that I will see my girlfriend in nairaland, I was so happy cos I know that NL girls are sensible except for few that are suffering from the "Nigerian feminism syndrome".

So am throwing out the application form for all the eligible spinsters and sensible babes not more than 22years old to apply through DM
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by Draslo(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:
So yesterday during the service, a prophecy came to me that I will see my girlfriend in nairaland, I was so happy cos I know that NL girls are sensible except for few that are suffering from the "Nigerian feminism syndrome".

So am throwing out the application form for all the eligible spinsters and sensible babes not more than 22years old to apply through DM
grin

You're better off looking for snow in Lake Chad.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Draslo:

grin

You're better off looking for snow in Lake Chad.

That means there is fire on the mountain

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by pansophist(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Just as the password to most men wallet is a well shaped, young and attractive woman, the password to most girls opening their legs is a well established, articulate young man.

Try go abroad, then come back and pick your spec. Nigerian girls no de use ear hear say you base abroad. (proper abroad o, not Afghanistan and co), then you'll discover that that virtuous girl is merely on code, waiting for the right guy to get loose.

Oya go abroad, then come for UyaiIncomparabl, the finest chick on nairaland grin

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2021
pansophist:
Just as the password to most men wallet is a well shaped, young and attractive woman, the password to most girls opening their legs is a well established, articulate young man.

Try go abroad, then come back and pick your spec. Nigerian girls no de use ear hear say you base abroad. (proper abroad o, not Afghanistan and co), then you'll discover that that virtuous girl is merely on code, waiting for the right guy to get loose.

Oya go abroad, then come for UyaiIncomparabl, the finest chick on nairaland grin

Who be this babe sef, this uyailncompa_something

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by Duplexxx: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2021
Why you no go find her for fb
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Duplexxx:
Why you no go find her for fb

You keep them for Facebook?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2021
pansophist:
Just as the password to most men wallet is a well shaped, young and attractive woman, the password to most girls opening their legs is a well established, articulate, handsome young man.

Oya go abroad, then come for UyaiInco.mparabl, the finest chick on nairaland grin

Maka Chukwu, if you like make you be citizen of Canada or Australia and you no meet my spec, na play you dey. All those things wey you type there no be for me. If you fine, come fresh, come hold side, forget am, ana m arahu ura ebe ahu. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by illicit(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2021
The relationship will also end on NL....
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

Are you the one on your DP?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you the one on your DP?

Yes, live and direct
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Maka Chukwu, if you like make you be citizen of Canada or Australia and you no meet my spec, na play you dey. All those things wey you type there no be for me. If you fine, come fresh, come hold side, forget am, ana m arahu ura ebe ahu. grin

Abi ooo,,, but u have to understand that it's a two way stuff
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
illicit:
The relationship will also end on NL....

Everyone deserves a chance to happiness
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by illicit(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

Everyone deserves a chance to happiness

Just keep it secret, or else they will spoil it for u here....
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Stop lying on God, if you want a gf say you need one, must you lie on prophesy? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

Yes, live and direct

Okay.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
illicit:

Just keep it secret, or else they will spoil it for u here....

4get abt secrecy, make I first get a good girl,,,,
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Okay.

So?
Any show
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by illicit(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

4get abt secrecy, make I first get a good girl,,,,

U will find....
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
illicit:

U will find....

But how will I know
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

So?
Any show

Nah. All the best in your search. cool
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by thatsleepboy1: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na wa o
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by RisenJoe(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nah. All the best in your search. cool

Carry on
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Them tell u say u go find wife here, Dem no tell u say make u add age......abeg readjust the age from 22.
make e b from 28 to 35.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by Cholls(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by pansophist(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na Hindi or urdu you write there ? Ayam not understanding.

Btw, Oga no mind her, pot belly is allowed, just be German. Its written on her profile.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by Duplexxx: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

You keep them for Facebook?

Na you dey look for woman na
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
pansophist:

Na Hindi or urdu you write there ? Ayam not understanding.

Btw, Oga no mind her, pot belly is allowed, just be German. Its written on her profile.

grin grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by bigpicture001: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zzor don't suffer for this guyz hand
Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
bigpicture001:
Zzor don't suffer for this guyz hand
He's not rich enough for my spec,he's also too young for me,I want my man to be older so he will over pamper me as Ned is doing to Regina and as Chief Rasak Okoya is doing to Shade,I always say it here that I don't have the energy for these young men with electric penis

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zzor:
He's not rich enough for my spec,he's also too young for me,I want my man to be older so he will over pamper me as Ned is doing to Regina and as Chief Rasak Okoya is doing to Shade,I always say it here that I don't have the energy for these young men with electric penis

Electric penis? Pay Nepa to disconnect it or blow the transfer.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Electric penis? Pay Nepa to disconnect it or blow the transfer.
I'm working towards that

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused:; What Should I Do? / Please Help Me Judge Or Have Your Say In This Banter With A Close Friend / Nigerian Couple Filmed Having S3x In Their Hotel Room As Onlookers Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.