Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) (1548 Views)

At The End Of The Day; It's Not About GMB Vs Jonathan, The North Vs The South, / 2015: North VS South (1): INEC Givesnorth Fresh Advantage / NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by supoade: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
-Airport Pry Sch 1, Mbulunjodo West/Enugu East (PU: 14/03/07/020) Presidential Results: ACN: 0 ANPP: 1 CPC: 0 NCP: 1 PDC: 1 PDP: 318 Oladipo, Grace Temitope (Presiding Officer)

-Gwange 1, Maiduguri: CPC- 512, ACN-0, PDP-0. Invalid-3

-kankia street CPC:529 PDP: 41

-Vice president Namadi Sambo Unit Kaduna;ACN 5,FP 1,PDP 208,CPC 436.

-SOBA LGA KADUNA; ACN 53,ANPP 22,PDP 102,CPC 7632.

-Wakilin kudu 111 Gidan Dawa, behind GRA mosque KT Results according to INEC officials: Invalids 8, NCP2, PRP1, PDC3, MPPP1, FRESH1, PMPP6, ACN7, PDP 84 & CPC 527

-Gombe metropolis j/fari. CPC 905, PDP 13, ANPP 6, OH GOD! Grant us victory n save us 4rm d mockery of ds tyrants

-SOBA LGA KADUNA, CPC 7632,PDP 102,ACN 53,ANPP 22.

-Gombe metropolis j/fari. CPC 905, PDP 13, ANPP 6
-PU/19/38/01/1 TO Babangiji ward:CPC 3710,PDP 90,ACN 27

-PU:18/09/05/036 POLLING UNIT036 GAMJI GATE KADUNA:FRESH-1, UNDP-1, ANPP-1, PPP-1, NCPC-1, PDP 115, CPC 442
-Kumbotso LGA, Kano State, ANPP 403. ACN 59. CPC 3662. PDP 168

-GWARIMPA ESTATE, ABUJA , PDP-630, ACN-3, ANPP-1, CPC-204, PDC-6, PNP-2, ADC-1, INVALID-23,

-Kado bimko mkt,Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja, PDP-309, CPC-35, ACN-3, ANPP-2, INVALID-26

-CPC 290, PDP 44,ANPP 1 Nasarawa;
-CPC 786,PDP 56,FRESH 1 Maiduguri Gombe Rd;
-CPC 402,PDP 70, NCP 1, DPP 1 Kawo,Bajju Kaduna; CPC 683, PDP 48,

-PU:18/09/05/036 POLLING UNIT036 GAMJI GATE KADUNA:FRESH-1, UNDP-1, ANPP-1, PPP-1, NCPC-1, PDP 115, CPC 442.

-Ogudu Grammar School@ Ogudu GRA Lagos. LA/13/04/040= ACN 35;PDP 183;CPC 37; FRESH 2; ANPP 3;PDC 1;PPP 1 and
-LA/13/04/41= ACN 63; PDP 199; CPC 76; FRESH 7; ANPP 1; NCP 1
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by supoade: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
Momodu's polin booth:d results show PDP polled 177 votes,CPC 65,ACN 41 n NCP 1
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
It's no longer about party,It's now South vs North.I didnt believe the south can compromise on this despite the fact that pdp stands for poverty and underdevelopment.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by dasa: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
Only the southerners believe in Issues and personalities. for the north, it is north vs south.

We from the south that don't want to see that it is a Born to rule power struggle.

The north always has a clear agenda and they work towards it.

Southerners that voted for CPC do not understand what is at stake.

However, i doubt there will be a run off. Jonathan will get 25% in 2/3rds of the state and will have higher votes. even if the margin is not wide.

People of the south wake up, we are not yet one nation, fight for the right to control the center so you can influence the growth of your area.

If buhari wins, southerners go beg for projects tire, its exactly what he did with PTF. lets keep watching sha.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by EzeUche(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
Then let it be North vs. South. undecided
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by OAM4J: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
dasa:

Only the southerners believe in Issues and personalities. for the north, it is north vs south.

We from the south that don't want to see that it is a Born to rule power struggle.

However, i doubt there will be a run off. Jonathan will get 25% in 2/3rds of the state and will have higher votes. even if the margin is not wide.

People of the south wake up, we are not yet one nation, fight for the right to control the center so you can influence the growth of your area.

If buhari wins, southerners go beg for projects tire, its exactly what he did with PTF. lets keep watching sha.

I disagree with you. The sentiments is the same both in the North and in the South. majority are voting along the ethnic line both in the South and in the North.

@OP

While I agree the election is North vs South, I doubt there will be a rerun. It is clear this is between PDP and CPC cos other parties including ACN are just missing in action in this election.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by AljUche: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

Then let it be North vs. South. undecided

CPC is winning in oyo and parts of lagos

so it is not south vs. north
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by jason123: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
Alj Uche:

Its north VS south. The SW,SS and SE are going for GEJ.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by EzeUche(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
Alj Uche:

It is definitely North vs. South. Enjoy! Gbam! cheesy
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
OAM4J:

I disagree with you. The sentiments is the same both in the North and in the South. majority are voting along the ethnic line both in the South and in the North.

@OP

While I agree the election is North vs South, I doubt there will be a rerun. It is clear this is between PDP and CPC cos other parties including ACN are just missing in action in this election.

no mind am!
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by bkbabe97y(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
jason123:

Its north VS south. The SW,SS and SE are going for GEJ.

At times I wonder if ure 9yrs old or 11yrs old!

How the fuxck is this North v South? Ibos and others that yall claim make up a huge proportion of the SW are clearly swinging votes GEJ's way. . . . u really think a lot of Yorubas are voting for PDP? Man. . .
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by missobeza(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
:-x
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Pharoh: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2011
it was always this but people thought they were voting for change and trying to kick PDP out.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by blacksta(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2011
rubbish and nonsense  - it is ok for the south south  voting for gej  but when north votes buhari  it is case of North vs south

abeg give me a break

If  the whole country were voting based on real issues (economic related issues) - pdp because of 12 years of misrule will already be decimated

until then the whole country is messed up
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Adanora: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
Stop postin fake results. Post pollin unit result not LGA. No pollin unit register 7000 voter. So alwayz check result b4 postin. U na don start again
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
blacksta:

rubbish and nonsense  - it is ok for the south south  voting for gej  but when north votes buhari  it is case of North vs south

abeg give me a break

If  the whole country were voting based on real issues (economic related issues) - pdp because of 12 years of misrule will already be decimated

until then the whole country is messed up 

And when North West, NC, North North and North east votes Buhari? Don't fall for it, get a grip!! Wait Some people in South West are voting Buhari and that is south, Considering how many votes CPC has in southern nigeria, you'll know they are undecided,
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
9jaganja:

And when North West, NC, North North and North east votes Buhari? Don't fall for it, get a grip!! Wait Some people in South West are voting Buhari and that is south,  Considering how many votes CPC has in southern nigeria, you'll know they are undecided,

Abegi . . . stop saying what you have no clue of. Look at the numbers and see how PDP is winning in some areas of the North. Look at the numbers coming in from the SE, and much of the SS . . . It is clear the other parties had NO CHANCE AT ALL with more than 99.9% of the votes going to PDP in most of the areas reported.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Kilode1: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
dasa:

Dude say this after me ---->> [size=16pt]I AM A TRIBALIST JUST LIKE THE NORTHERNERS I HATE SO MUCH.[/size]

Say that 10 times and you will feel relieved. . .The truth will set you free grin
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by AfroCynic: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
Only a in naija can a dude like GEJ be a serious presidential contender. If they were calling people for village chief, this guy would not figure in the top 50, and this is the guy that is about to be our president?

Should a run off occur I pray Buhari wins, I am not a fan of his either but he has the right zeal and wherewithal to do what needs to be done in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, I hope they debate! GEJ would be shown as the vacuous sycophant he is.

As for the SW voting PDP, no matter, the ACN fielded a bullsh!t candidate.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
The South is as tribalistic as the North
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by OAM4J: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
dayokanu:

that is the obvious fact.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Kilode1: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Only deluded people will say it's not.

This election so far has exposed us all. North and South.

Maybe now we will listen to those who want radical restructuring with a weak center so we don't keep looking up to Abuja for power.

Happy Elections o cheesy grin

Election Muzic here  --->   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647852.0.html
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by vedaxcool(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
It seems a Run - off is eminent, for those who think it is a North vs South hing, You guys are so full of S?HIT u let your A.S.S talk, excuse my language, the ordinary Nigerian is not persuaded by such fooleries only the animals who take rigging as a right and elections as war think like that, besides it is only the PEOPLES DEMONIC PARTY THAT HAS BEEN  shouting and threatning for a show down if GEJ is not voted, guess what he is own his way back to otueke. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Dying of Laughter -DOL
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by nusdog: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
dayokanu:

The whole country runs on the wheels of tribalism. It's a shame we are only deceiving ourselves.
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2011
nusdog:

The whole country runs on the wheels of tribalism. It's a shame we are only deceiving ourselves.

Stop the bull already!!! You are one of the few who are deceived and it is written all over your posts so far.  Remember you thinking I was out to get the South East when I stated what the few information we were getting from that side showed
Re: Run-off 4 Sure- Not Good For 9ja (north Vs South) by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Apr 17, 2011
Actually I think the South is much more tribalistic than the North

Demeaning Statements to Northerners are commonplace in Southern Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! / Nigeria &south Africa In Face Off Over Jonathan's Irresponsible Comment On Libya / Name One Sector President Jonathan Is Doing A Very Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.