Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (34464 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by wingmanIII: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sunday Igboho is weeping bitterly. He has refused to be consoled.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

and they problem is that the Igbos are not even concern if you guys die in slavery. they can just sit down and watch you guys suffer cus you are powerless and fearsome, God will not be happy with them.
the only ones still coming online to help your lives are the God sent, doing it out of pity and fear of God.
wetin even concern dem. their own is let everyone go their separate ways.

Those ones should first help themselves and Äbä. The should free Igbos from pdp and atiku slavery before helping others. Charity should begin in Äbä.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by 4four(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
To get power In Nigeria some people are ready to sacrifice their mother
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by yusluvad(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:
what are you even saying ?
Osu mi ooo...
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by emmnprince(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
I don't take politicians serious, especially Nigeria politicians because they don't have sound mind.

They say one thing today, tomorrow they say another thing, a day after tomorrow they ruminate their words like ruminants all for their selfish interest at the expense of others.

Take Nigeria politicians’ statements at your peril.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by emeruemp(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hummmm, Any one that knows Sunday Igboho had better advice him, because Tinubu just sold the ambition of yoruba nation... Any house that is divided can not stand..i come in peace
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:
Tinubu is desperate, all Yoruba stakeholders must be extra careful dinning with this old fool

why can't this idiot use his collomatter to educated the Fulani on peaceful coexistence with their host and how to live with modern age

Tinubu is surely a bastard, Yoruba will regret electing this fool if he unfortunately become president. we've other people that can represent us if Yoruba need to govern Nigeria in 2023 if it will exist

First settle and choose your representative from pdp the east. I heard ohaneze is crying that u people want to atiku late agate in 2023 as slaves of Atiku.. Atleast Tinubu is a yoruba man and is no bad if Yorubas push there person to Nigeria top job. The folly is on the east pushing atiku to same position instead of one of them.. In the 3 main tribes only the Igbo will do such that is why you have no value. Hausa will push their same as yoruba but you are all Lilly liveried to go out rather u hide behind the house Fulani.. Yet u call someone who has a birthright slave when you don't even have berth in Nigeria talk less of right to contest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Prophet777: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Just for the sake of your selfish interest, greedy mindset and political blindness.

Fulani and yorubas are not one and they can be one. Fulani are born jihadist and the yorubas are omoluabis who don't kill, maim, rape or destroyed in the name of feeding cows.

You believe you can trade us for a pot of soup again this time around? You packaged Buhari for gullible Nigerians and we are yet to free from the fulani hegemony boundage. See where we are again.

Go and write it down, you can never rule this country.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Amaechi2023(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
South East is Agitating for their own country

South South is agitating for their own country

South West is agitating for their own country

Middle Belt is agitating for their own country.

Why has the Hausa of the North refused to agitate for their own country?

Is their Destiny tied to one Nigeria
ogbeni agitation is one thing.
moving to your country is another thing.
Mr Man, your welcome to refrain from Nigeria.
stop your leaders from going to Abuja to beg buhari for allocations..
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Lawalemi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Four One Nine
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by openmine(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Prinnce1:
Am not against the existence of Nigeria as a country but rather am of the opinion that restructuring will solve almost all the problems we have in this country. We are too blessed to be in this situation we find ourselves, restructuring will create room for critical thinking and improvement in all sector. Nigeria is to heterogeneous to be answering 89% of action and inactions from the centre, resource control is what I glamour for.
I concur!
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Funkeshuga(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
pquaver:

First settle and choose your representative from pdp the east. I heard ohaneze is crying that u people want to atiku late agate in 2023 as slaves of Atiku.. Atleast Tinubu is a yoruba man and is no bad if Yorubas push there person to Nigeria top job. The folly is on the east pushing atiku to same position instead of one of them.. In the 3 main tribes only the Igbo will do such that is why you have no value. Hausa will push their same as yoruba but you are all Lilly liveried to go out rather u hide behind the house Fulani.. Yet u call someone who has a birthright slave when you don't even have berth in Nigeria talk less of right to contest

please read this gibberish and point out where I called him slave or those adjectival phrase in your dumb animal sense essay you cooked up there ?

he should shut his mouth and stop talking on behalf of Yoruba people, when Yoruba are being shown hell in their own land by this useless Fulani, what did the fool say

so because he want to be President, I should laud him and act like the foolish Nigerians that see ethnicity and religion that had retrogress this country ?

please always make sure your mental provider is available when next you're reading my post, I can't be breaking words in verbatim because of your watery brain
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Ikinternational: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:
Check on next ibo guy beside you, anything Tinubu they choke them, i will suggest they don't come online again for the rest of the day to reduce the heartache.

You read a few anonymous posts on nairaland n feel you know the igbos. Hilarious...lol

Oya mr cheerleader, go knock on his gate n tell us how far.

Property procurement remains Igboman's primary concern. That ain't never changing. Ndi igbo like owning shit.

Come to even US n see for yourself. No be by mouth

Nobody wasting time on old ass Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Ecosystem4u: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

Jagaban, ride on, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Where are these hopeless modes that allowed this post, but will edit any post that has derogatory remarks about Yoruba. Bunch of illicit tribalists, very disgusting!
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:

please read this gibberish and point out where I called him slave or those adjectival phrase in your dumb animal sense essay you cooked up there ?

he should shut his mouth and stop talking on behalf of Yoruba people, when Yoruba are being shown hell in their own land by this useless Fulani, what did the fool say

so because he want to be President, I should laud him and act like the foolish Nigerians that see ethnicity and religion that had retrogress this country ?

please always make sure your mental provider is available when next you're reading my post, I can't be breaking words in verbatim because of your watery brain

He has his right he doesn't have to say anything.. You were only waiting for him to say something so you can twist it to your warped talk. It is his right and opinion to be quiet. Just as he has said a positive thing now u have twisted to your own benefit. What does preach unity represent evil. You are only angry he beat you to your game. He us no jagaban for nothing.. You can hug the nearest transformer. Tinubu has come to stay.. Go to the east and sort yourself out and stop putting eyes in another man business.. Who do una this thing?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by tonyson010(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Doing what politicians do best....... fighting for selfish interest.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by jrusky(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
zionzoe:

F*ck you and C¥rse your Slave Master Tinubu.

Really! Very really!! Very very really!!! I guess you realised I never quoted you or mentioned you and you called me names

Now I guess all the OP's can see these ewu Gambia throwing jab at me by the time I give him back bumper to bumper then he will be calling on OP talking rule 2.

Mr man I will come back for you. I love your type. You have set the stage pls don't run away ok.

I will be back for u.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Ahmeduana(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
won tan o iwo na tan lantern!
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by bonnyhope: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
this man has just admitted he is a fulani slave.

Is a political talk

Don't take our politicians so seriously
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by jrusky(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
zionzoe:

F*ck you and C¥rse your Slave Master Tinubu.

I guess you are new here to even think I'm Tinubu fan or even saying that trash above from you gutter mouth beat my imagination.

I will say it over and over on this birthday stuff I have no reason to insult Tinubu, he has right to celebrate his birthday the way he want but nonentity like you will just die for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Henry22(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Ndi eriri eri
Adenye chanji grin
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Ikinternational: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:

The real slaves are those that serve a party for more than 20 years and are still not fit to contest for the highest national position under same party.

The real slaves are the inconsequential 5%, that no one consider fit to be president

The way you people repeat this 5% thing eh.

I don't even know who you people are trying to convince sef.

Keeping presidency from igbos is going so well for Nigeria.

Insanity is doing the same thing over n over expecting different results. Oya continue
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Ikinternational: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
pquaver:

You basically just said "You're a horrible wife. You don't clean, You can't cook, you hate sex, you're barren, but I will not divorce you"

lol

Indeed wahala dey o
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Yemisi87: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Now we know those that are selling Yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by RevT1: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
I have 30,000 ltrs ethanol (98%) for sale at very good rate.

Quote me if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers / Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday / Police Officers Cry Out As Soldiers Attack Police Base, Injure Officers In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.