Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Can I Recover My Money After A Failed POS Transaction? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Recover My Money After A Failed POS Transaction? (983 Views)

Pos Transaction Problem / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / POS Transaction Failures Threaten Cashless Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Money After A Failed POS Transaction? by CelestineNelson: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nairalanders, I used a POS (Point of sail) device to carried out a transaction on 16th of March 2021. The first transaction was not successful due to network issues, I had to try it again the second time, which was successful, on reaching home, I checked my phone and I received to debit alert from the same bank and same transaction.
I went to the waiter to informed him, he said the bank will reverse the failed transaction I waited for 24hrs nothing happened, 4 working days nothing happened I went to the bank with the reciept, as usual they brought out their form for me to fill, which I did, the customer service personnel said I should go that they are going to work on it, I waited for couple of days nothing happened, I contacted Polaris bank on phone and through Twitter, they said they have reverse the money that I should go to the POS waiter for my refund, imagine that, which I went, i had no chioce as a student because that was a complete feeding and transport fare money for the week, the man said the man said he has not received any alert to that effect, I went to the bank they said they are working on it again imagine that, and now am still waiting, is this a new way of extortion using POS? Please how many of you have experienced this kind of thing before? What step should I take again? Can I involved the Police? As a student i need this money back to my account. The economy is not smiling to lose such amount.

Moderators please push this to the front page until it gets to the appropriate quarters

Re: How Can I Recover My Money After A Failed POS Transaction? by Anigreat: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
shocked

The point the bank told you to go to the POS agent for your refund sound so ridiculous and height of unprofessionalism from Polaris Bank.

I suggest you go back to the bank with fury, threaten to sue their damn ass and see them begging you to calm down and the problem will be resolve.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money After A Failed POS Transaction? by Hausa(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2021
How were you able to solve this problem?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Trade Indices And Stock Index Cfds / Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.