Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: (1230 Views)

We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra / Gudluck Jonathan Funny Game App / Gudluck Jonathan Posters Found Everywhere In South East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by 1luvkipsus: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
I am just returnin 4rm d polling booth where i voted & waited patiently 4 the counting & announcement of the result.i voted 4 Gudluck Jonathan mainly because of the percieved hand of God in d whole thing.The die is cast & GEJ appears 2 be heading 4 victory.At the polling unit where i voted & others visited,i saw patriotic Nigerians waiting patiently, not minding d scorching sun,whirlwind,rainfall & bomb scare 2 cast their votes 4 'Gudluck'.They believe him.They luv him.They like him.He is their partyman.etc.Their expections are high,indeed vry high!Nigerians re in dire need of basic amenities especially power,quality but affordable health & education,& a violent crusade against corruption.These re our rights & we must have them.My note of warning 2 GEJ however include;(1)if after 2yrs of his administration,d power sector does not improve significantly,there shall be a massive revolt against him.(2)I am d Founder & National Cordinator of Graduate Foundation,GRAFO,a non governmental organisation dat empowers our teaming unemployed graduates in d country.I must confess dat d work is overwhelming considering d alarming number of unemployed persons we re dealing with.The unemplyment crisis in Nigeria is destroyin d most important people-d youth,& we dare 2 say without fear or favor dat we will not hesitate 2 mobilize d millions of unemployed persons in this country to d streets if a well-laid plan 4 job creation is not drawn & implemented within d next 1 & half yrs.This is not a time 4 rhetorics,politickin & executive rascalism.It is a time 4 action;it is a time 2 work!Enough is enough!! Talk 2 me on 08065224596.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by werepeLeri: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
nice one
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by Igwe9(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
supported! cool
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by Dyt(f): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hmm hmm?
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by lob2000: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
pls am totally in support, call me on 08033025196 for better mobilisation, thanks
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
You are far better than this daft BEAF!!!
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by sizzlers(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
@poster- Go first and mobilise ur kingsmen. Why include ur number? Expecting cash huh! Dont worry my PA wil giv u a cal
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by supoade: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ 1luvkipsus, Is your real Name Attairu JEGA?, See the Votes from the north b4 u start cying

We should stating using our Calculators Right now istead of reading from "1luvkipsus" Alias JEGA

GEJ will have this for sure

SS -100% ( total registered Voters? total voted?,How many States)
SE - 100   ( total  registered Voters? total voted?,How many States)
SW - 80% ( total registered Voters? total voted?, How many States)

results so far for BUHARI  is having:

NC: 70%  ( total registered Voters? total voted?, How many States?)
NW : 90%( total registered Voters? total voted?, How many States?)
NE: 90%  ( total registered Voters? total voted?, How many States?)

You cannot call it a win for either GEJ or BB for NOW!!!!!!!
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by OAM4J: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
lol  grin  grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Otueke.

Time shall tell, OP time shall tell.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
@1luvkipsus, I will wait for you folks to, 2 years from now, require that we wait till the end of the new term for to measure progress, or none, for Jonathan Goodluck. Here's hoping that does not turn out to be the case.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by Arkhin(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2011
This EPISTLE is needless, anybody that votes for PDP should have an idea of what the next four years will be. They've ruled for 12 years and are yet to fix the power sector or provide employement and many of you couldn't still see the handwriting on the wall. A vote for your supposed Jonathan is a vote for those old men with insatiable greed, Jonathan can never go against their counsel because he does not have the biceps, i wonder what you all made out of his electioneering campaign in Jigawa state when he said he will build airport in all the states of the country in 4 years,such senseless talk but you people still fell for it. When the reality dawns on everybody that voted your Joe boy,by then it will be too late. Mobilise ko,mobilise ni. You voted him so bear the consequences gladly. RUBBISH  angry angry angry
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by leonaidas(m): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2011
Mtschew. Nonsense!!! I will make sure that i mobilise people against your "revolt" cos you had your chance to revolt against 12years of bad governance today, and what did you do with it? Nonsense!!
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 17, 2011
1luvkipsus:

I am just returnin 4rm d polling booth where i voted & waited patiently 4 the counting & announcement of the result.[b]i voted 4 Gudluck Jonathan mainly because of the percieved hand of God in d whole thing.[/b]The die is cast & GEJ appears 2 be heading 4 victory.At the polling unit where i voted & others visited,i saw patriotic Nigerians waiting patiently, not minding d scorching sun,whirlwind,rainfall & bomb scare 2 cast their votes 4 'Gudluck'.They believe him.They luv him.They like him.He is their partyman.etc.Their expections are high,indeed vry high!Nigerians re in dire need of basic amenities especially power,quality but affordable health & education,& a violent crusade against corruption.These re our rights & we must have them.My note of warning 2 GEJ however include;(1)if after 2yrs of his administration,d power sector does not improve significantly,there shall be a massive revolt against him.(2)I am d Founder & National Cordinator of Graduate Foundation,GRAFO,a non governmental organisation dat empowers our teaming unemployed graduates in d country.[b]I must confess dat d work is overwhelming considering d alarming number of unemployed persons we re dealing with.The unemplyment crisis in Nigeria is destroyin d most important people-d youth,& we dare 2 say without fear or favor dat we will not hesitate 2 mobilize d millions of unemployed persons in this country to d streets if a well-laid plan 4 job creation is not drawn & implemented within d next 1 & half yrs.[/b]This is not a time 4 rhetorics,politickin & executive rascalism.It is a time 4 action;it is a time 2 work!Enough is enough!! Talk 2 me on 08065224596.

You voted for GEJ/PDP and you are expecting a change withing 2 years. Change they could not implement in 12 years yet u still went ahead and voted PDP expecting a miraculous change within 2 years. Interesting.

For your information, the difficulties of the past 12 years is just a tip of the iceberg - expect season 2!

I will be waiting for foo-ls like you to go to the street and protest after 2years.

Be rest assured that some of us will make sure no protest against PDP government succeeds.

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of leadership they have!

You included your number expecting them to call you - poor u! Election time is over - you are now on your own!
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2011
greateros:

[size=13pt]Be rest assured that some of us will make sure no protest against PDP government succeeds.[/size]

Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by iluvnaija: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2011
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH!

SO YOU EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD FROM PDP GOVERNMENT, AFTER 12 YEARS OF MISRULE? THINK AGAIN!
TELL YOUR WARNING TO OBJ, BODE GEORGE, IBB, ATIKU, ANENI, DANGOTE etc. All these crooks are going to share the national cake in the next four years.

SO EXPECT NOTHING, YOU ALL DESERVE IT.
I sorry sorry o, I sorry for nigeria, (Singing fela)
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by OAM4J: 1:11am On Apr 17, 2011
greateros:

You voted for GEJ/PDP and you are expecting a change withing 2 years. Change they could not implement in 12 years yet u still went ahead and voted PDP expecting a miraculous change within 2 years. Interesting.

For your information, the difficulties of the past 12 years is just a tip of the iceberg - expect season 2!

I will be waiting for foo-ls like you to go to the street and protest after 2years.

Be rest assured that some of us will make sure no protest against PDP government succeeds.

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of leadership they have!

You included your number expecting them to call you - poor u! Election time is over - you are now on your own!

I for one will laugh at such protest. grin
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by AljUche: 1:12am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^^

thank you
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by jmaine: 3:21am On Apr 17, 2011
The Difficulty of conducting a free and fair election for 12 years  often perceived as " impossible" has been demystified by Jega, a man barely 2 years in office . . .so what are we saying   . . .it is just a matter of choosing the right people to occupy the right position with a free reign to weave their thing . .and meaningful strides will be seen . . .please let us kindly abstain from undue pessimism . . .that is what is keeping our psychic low in moving forward as a nation
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by 1luvkipsus: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2011
@SIZZLERS. It has bin a personal principle 4 sumtime now not 2 reply insults thrown @ me but i ve chosen 2 reply u just 2 mek u undastand sumtins.1st,my vote 4 GEJ was purely because of 'd percieved hand of God in d whole thing',because i believe in divinity.That PDP 'has not performed in 12yrs' does not mean GEJ can not perform in 4 yrs,he can if he wants & dats why i say he must perform or he faces mass revolt.2ndly,d inclusion of my numbr in d post is not 4 any 'cash'.gosh,how can u evn think like dat?who is goin 2 bring d cash?i am only tellin u dat whatsover i set out 2 do espcialy 4 d masses,i do it witout fear or favor.how many of u ranting here ve enough gut 2 include ur details in ur posts?u hide unda fictitious identities 2 insult pple's sensibilities.can u be real like me! 3rdly,i'm not pre-empting d result of d presidential poll by sayin dat GEJ 'seems headin 4 victory',i see wit my eyes,hear wit my ears,& think wit my head,unlike sum pple here(apology).when i reported a few hrs after d national assembly polls dat 'David Mark was leading wit wide margin',i rcievd d same bashing but now we all know beta.conclusively,i want 2 advice all nairalanders & nigerians in general 2 rmain focused.whosoever emerges president shud be supported,& if such a president fails 2 deliver,we shud not hesitate 2 give him d Tunisian & Egyptian treatment - mass revolt!
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by 13volts(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2011
Change after 2 years or 2 decades. One reason why I will celebrate gudluk presidency is bcoz after 8 years of Obj and 7 years of GEj yet no tangible progress, no fuckin southerner will come around and blame the north for any woeful state of the country economy.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by sbeezy8: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2011
obj was better than ever northern president and obj was shit
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by nateevs(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2011
Classic deluded talk by another typical GEJ follower.

You claim God has a hand in this, yet you are drawing your sword just in case.
God put him there but he may not perform. Hehehe. Hilarious stuff.
You had a chance to change things. You chose to vote PDP and now u want change in 2 years.
Let me make it simple. He's spent 10 months already, 14 more months to the end of 2 years.

This is my country and if GEJ wins, I have got to hope he changes my views about him. However, if history repeats, I will be sitting down, sipping a drink and watching your stvpidity unfold.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Dr Gudluck Jonathan: by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
nateevs:

Classic deluded talk by another typical GEJ follower.

You claim God has a hand in this, yet you are drawing your sword just in case.
God put him there but he may not perform. Hehehe. Hilarious stuff.
You had a chance to change things. You chose to vote PDP and now u want change in 2 years.
Let me make it simple. He's spent 10 months already, 14 more months to the end of 2 years.

This is my country and if GEJ wins, I have got to hope he changes my views about him. However, if history repeats, I will be sitting down, sipping a drink and watching your stvpidity unfold.

GBAM!

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Okorocha / The Real Cause Of Problem In Thailand- Nig. Resident In Thailand / 20 Die In Fresh Plateau Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.