Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend (2029 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Mercisharelove(f): 4:32am On Mar 30, 2021
How can you when you haven't been able to answer your name husband or wife. Most men and women are horribly awry, what I mean is, they were never taught on how to walk together with their wife or husband or just anyone. They seemed to be locked up in themselves, it's all about HIMSELF and HERSELF and no one else.

That's the reason so many marriage will collapse because of this selfish impatient folks everywhere who never had the opportunity to walk with anyone.

When it comes to sex and ladies they visit easy ways, do you ever think they will improve when they eventually got wedded, you need to think again and again.

For ladies who never helped any man to setup stuffs, do you ever think she would do better when the supposed husband run into any crises, never, and frankly impossible.

Are you prepared for what you are looking for That's my question.
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by bigpicture001: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2021
Women are terribly impatient....me I want to get married but my impatient gf recently ran away

2 Likes

Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by talk2hb1(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by femi4: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:
How can you when you haven't been able to answer your name husband or wife. Most men and women are horribly awry, what I mean is, they were never taught on how to walk together with their wife or husband or just anyone. They seemed to be locked up in themselves, it's all about HIMSELF and HERSELF and no one else.

That's the reason so many marriage will collapse because of this selfish impatient folks everywhere who never had the opportunity to walk with anyone.

When it comes to sex and ladies they visit easy ways, do you ever think they will improve when they eventually got wedded, you need to think again and again.

For ladies who never helped any man to setup stuffs, do you ever think she would do better when the supposed husband run into any crises, never, and frankly impossible.

Are you prepared for what you are looking for That's my question.
zz.or is on this table

1 Like

Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Mercisharelove(f): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:
Women are terribly impatient....me I want to get married but my impatient gf recently ran away

Work on your temperament
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Leun: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Work on your temperament

How could you deduce from his statement that he's impatient?
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by bigpicture001: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Work on your temperament

Temperament as in sh doesn't want to wait ? Or u just learnt the word 2day..?

What is so unclear about the word ' patient'..

Babe wait let's see how it goes with me this year..the year began very bad for me..sh refused and walked away....its DAT wot u blame on temperament... Guess ur one of those ' girls never wrong ' ladies....
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Work on your temperament
and what has temperament got to do with impatient?
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2021
No Comemess Oooo.
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Mercisharelove(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Leun:

How could you deduce from his statement that he's impatient?

Everyone loves to be loved. Did you got that??
Re: She Is Searching For A Husband Can You Recommend by Nicklaus619(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

Baba, I no fit laugh abeg grin
Where she run go cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years / Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.