Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

"We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) (4007 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: When You Sell Your Vote, You Sell Your Freedom / Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says / MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by GANDOOOKI: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Northerners dey vex grin

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by GANDOOOKI: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2021
2023 is for either Atiku/Obi or Amaechi/El-rufai..

Let me quote my brother, AdolfAboki...

AdolfAboki:
Tinubu should stop wasting his time.. I advise my Yoruba colleagues to focus on their (online) Oodua nation and stop wasting their time.

Come 2023, we'll impose an Atiku or Amaechi presidency on Nigerians.

So Tinubu should stop wasting his time. Shebi you expect us to support you after the genocidal Sasha massacre? LOL... We dey wait for una...

God bless Nigeria.

IgweOfNnewi:
Cry cry cry Almajiri

AdolfAboki:

Well, we know who's already crying and calling for an online republic..

Anyway, enjoy your delusions!

God bless Nigeria.

God bless you, Comrade AdolfAboki for this!

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by ERockson: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Fake northerners! Ipob wailers on rampage

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
An average Hausa man would never vote for an Igbo man

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by VictorUSA(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Any uniabuja student on this thread?
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Na so fight dey take start
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2021
thaikun15:
Hausas ? Oh please talk another story ....the strongest bond in Nigeria is igbo hausas

I'm happy igbos can now differentiate hausas and fulanis ...igbo man can never hurt sn hsusa man

18 Likes

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by capatainrambo: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2021
thaikun15:
but they will vote for a youruba man.

Awolowo and mko should have show yiu people sense. But una go see una selves soon.

Just the way buhari watched bandits kill nontherners that's how Tinubu wil watch you people migrate to Benin republic. Bo fúck given.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Bettykeys: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2021
So the fake 20 random northerners with IPOB blood will now determine the fate of Asiwaju Jagaban of Africa ?

Funny enough no candidate from SS/SE can pull such support and gathering in the North

This alone is a clear indication of Asiwaju as the next presidoooo of Nigeria

Wailing is allowed though

You can not take food away from baby and expect him to be smiling

5 Likes

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Soolmus: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2021
grin

Ibo dey disguise

4 Likes

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Simplyleo: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2021
ERockson:
You dey mind dem ni?

Apart from the Kwashiokor patient who call himself "Fulani General" and that pale-looking Munir Muhammad S, I can't see any other Northerner there.

Ipob pigs disguising as Northerners become of Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Bettykeys: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2021
capatainrambo:
but they will vote for a youruba man.

Awolowo and mko should have show yiu people sense. But una go see una selves soon.

Just the way buhari watched bandits kill nontherners that's how Tinubu wil watch you people migrate to Benin republic. Bo fúck given.

Why not give an instance of Obasanjo ?

Unfortunately. Ndi 5% don't have any credible to present to Nigeria therefore result to hatred and bitterness for a perceived too candidacy

Why not direct your frustration to PDP to dash you (IPOB) presidency come 2023 ?
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2021
For those quoting me, I'm a full-blooded Igbo man
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by ablejesus26(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2021
ERockson:

Stop living in denial
the reality is dat not all northerners want to have Tinubu as president.

While some northerners want him.

don't drag ipob into dis it's got nothing to do with ipob or anyother group.

5 Likes

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2021
ERockson:

Yorubas don't have shame,
Imagine this clown of course he dare not attack their Fulani slave masters grin

1 Like

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by CobraAnambra: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Buhari was also blasted when he relocated from katsina to bourdillion in 2015. End of the day, Twitter miscreants do not matter.

-cobra
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Emergingnation(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

You dey mind dem ni?

Apart from the Kwashiokor patient who call himself "Fulani General" and that pale-looking Munir Muhammad S, I can't see any other Northerner there.

Afonja,. Tinubus Presidential ambition is dead on arrival !

5 Likes

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by ERockson: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Stop living in denial
the reality is dat not all northerners want to have Tinubu as president.

While some northerners want him.

don't drag ipob into dis it's got nothing to do with ipob or anyother group.
That's the beauty of democracy, Also not all northerners will want igbo presidency
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Factshunter: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Fake news everywhere.
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Seerade029: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Hausas ? Oh please talk another story ....the strongest bond in Nigeria is igbo hausas

I'm happy igbos can now differentiate hausas and fulanis ...igbo man can never hurt sn hsusa man

Lol, but you can burn their houses and mosques in Enugu

Or you want me to source the news for you?

1 Like

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2021
2023 should just come, let's know the faith of Nigeria.

A Northerner will still rule Nigeria again because Southerners are not ready for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2021
I really wish we could be one Nigeria but the problem is not from the government . Its the people
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2021
I hope Tinubu can answer!!!

Why not Bornu or Adamawa
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by ablejesus26(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2021
ERockson:
That's the beauty of democracy, Also not all northerners will want igbo presidency

You are 100% right.
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Oyiboman69: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Thieves...
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by SarakiBukola: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2021
thaikun15:

I was once thinking of Igbo Presidency for equity...

But when I met core Northerners, I saw that they never forgave Igbos for the 1966 coup.

Igbos wouldn't accept but ONLY Yorubas can fight and get Presidency for them.

Without Yoruba support...they wouldn't even be gatemen in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2021
Seerade029:

Lol, but you can burn their houses and mosques in Enugu

Or you want me to source the news for you?
When did u hear enugu burnt houses or hausa ...the whole gariki axis is owned by hausas ...

Why do Yorubas like projecting them selfs on Igbos

Shasha is now in enugu ?

Fulanis are our enemy we don't hide it they know and they started it
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by SarakiBukola: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

You dey mind dem ni?

Leave that one. ALL of the posters are likely Igbo except a few naive, "liberal" Yorubas...you know those kind of oponus.

Na Igbo dey use fake pictures of northerners they see online to create fake accounts and instigate trouble.

A northerner wouldnt spell Bullion as Vullion. The ipob miscreant was playing to the stereotype.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by capatainrambo: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2021
Bettykeys:

Why not give an instance of Obasanjo ?

Unfortunately. Ndi 5% don't have any credible to present to Nigeria therefore result to hatred and bitterness for a perceived too candidacy

Why not direct your frustration to PDP to dash you (IPOB) presidency come 2023 ?

Obasanjo never was locked any fulani man dead or alive.

But then again. Na una sabi. Even the 5% ndibo people, they go all that is due to them from the fg. Infact the people that re worse hut by bokoharam and bandits are the ones that voted bubu.

By the way yiu think I'm ibo ? You don't have sense sorry
Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by EMMY76: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Tinibu actually looks like a harden criminal the man is just too ugly jeez.

1 Like

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by Seerade029: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) by MrSamsung(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Me I want this country to divde o embarassed

EXCEPT the country is restructured for competition and justice, fairness and detrabilized policies is the order of the day which in turn, will bring about the much desired unity we have been singing and deceiving ourselves of.

If Nigeria continues like this, I will pick a DIVIDED NIGERIA before AN IGBO PRESIDENCY

If you are with me in its entirety, press like but against press share.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu / Breaking: Leaked Security Memo Warns Of Nation Wide Bandit Attacks / FG Moves To Assist Ekiti On Ecological Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.