Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Picture Of My Vote And Believe It Or Not 25 Million Others Also ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of My Vote And Believe It Or Not 25 Million Others Also ! (1028 Views)

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote / Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of My Vote And Believe It Or Not 25 Million Others Also ! by mistakay: 1:30am On Apr 17, 2011
I voted cpc and so did 25 Million other northeners hereĀ  grin. Hehehe the day of reckoning for the pdp tongue

Re: Picture Of My Vote And Believe It Or Not 25 Million Others Also ! by Nchara: 1:41am On Apr 17, 2011
Only 25 million for Buhari? 50 million voted for GEJ in the South
Re: Picture Of My Vote And Believe It Or Not 25 Million Others Also ! by mistakay: 1:54am On Apr 17, 2011
Nchara:

Only 25 million for Buhari? 50 million voted for GEJ in the South

Fish Brain! out of 70 million voters do your maths,not every one will vote,i doubt if the turn out will reach 70 percent.Thats around that 50 Million you are shouting.I dont blame you though everything is possible with your thieving gun running Governors,i trust they must have shared some free intoxicants today so your comment is in order grin
Re: Picture Of My Vote And Believe It Or Not 25 Million Others Also ! by mistakay: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2011
parts of the middle belt as well hehheheheheh grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Prof. Jega Rejects The Out Come Of Presidential Election Read More / Sani Abacha And Dansuki:the True Incidence / Presidential Inauguration Thanksgiving Service: Pst Ayo Oristejafor Is 2 Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.