Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic (4927 Views)

Fighter Jets Are Seen In Satellite Image As Assad’s Regime Steps Up Its Attacks / Oba & Lagoon Speech: The Lunatic With A Crown! / Is Gov. Idris Wada Of Kogi State Truly Lunatic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Jakumo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
Oga Seun I would like to make an impassioned plea on behalf of all your loyal readers who are absolutely FED UP with the endless flood of nonsensical satellite images being posted by Nigeria1@ to deliberately slow down the viewing of your website by hogging bandwidth, and forcing readers to scroll endlessly down the screen in order to read what follows the sea of trash posted by this certifyable lunatic, Nigeria1@.

Seun, this man is wasting YOUR money by burning up the internet bandwidth that you pay so dearly to acquire, and he is also deliberately wasting the TIME of all who visit Nairaland, with his ridiculous bombardment of meaningless CRAP through which all readers are obliged to wade to get to the posts written by sane and rational contributors to your website.

Nigeria1@ is a phucking TROLL who has nothing to offer besides evidence of his insanity, and I appeal to you to PLEASE ban this sack of chit, or at the very least go ahead and delete every single retarded picture he has regurgitated here since NOT ONE of those satellite images conveys anything other than further confirmation that Nigeria1@ is clearly in the midst of a nervous breakdown leading to inevitable full-blown psychosis.

Seun I guarantee you that if a poll were taken of the Nairaland readership, NOT ONE person will be opposed to putting this sorry basket-case out of his misery.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
The satellite images are of no use.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by kobomoje(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ jakumo,
LMAO. U no go kill person. i don laff so tey tears dy comot 4 my eyes.

D guy mata pass insanity sef.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by lacrimose(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
Jakumo:

Oga Seun I would like to make an impassioned plea on behalf of all your loyal readers who are absolutely FED UP with the endless flood of nonsensical satellite images being posted by Nigeria1@ to deliberately slow down the viewing of your website by hogging bandwidth, and forcing readers to scroll endlessly down the screen in order to read what follows the sea of trash posted by this certifyable lunatic, Nigeria1@.

Seun, this man is wasting YOUR money by burning up the internet bandwidth that you pay so dearly to acquire, and he is also deliberately wasting the TIME of all who visit Nairaland, with his ridiculous bombardment of meaningless CRAP through which all readers are obliged to wade to get to the posts written by sane and rational contributors to your website.

Nigeria1@ is a phucking TROLL who has nothing to offer besides evidence of his insanity, and I appeal to you to PLEASE ban this sack of chit, or at the very least go ahead and delete every single retarded picture he has regurgitated here since NOT ONE of those satellite images conveys anything other than further confirmation that Nigeria1@ is clearly in the midst of a nervous breakdown leading to inevitable full-blown psychosis.

Seun I guarantee you that if a poll were taken of the Nairaland readership, NOT ONE person will be opposed to putting this sorry basket-case out of his misery.

you took the words right out of my mouth, seriously, this guy needs to be in a mental institution. I think he is obsessed with all these pictures, his post are clearly dstracting, does he really think that people would have the patience to look through all of that.

Nigeria1@ please don't ignore people feelings, It is ANNOYING, IRRITATING, ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME. Find a different way to express yourself
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by davidylan4(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2008
maybe he can post a satellite image here. grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by SkyBlue1: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
Oh Jakumo, what have you done. He had not posted a satellite pic in about 2 days and now you have gone ahead and called his name. What is wrong with you? You have just invited trouble back cheesy. He had been threatening to release new pics and according to him new ones are now available and then you go ahead and open a thread as an ode to him, what on earth do you now think will happen? cheesy.

At least you said it not me, although i might not have been that rude. I think ignoring the poster was working. Notice i did not call the name of "he who must not be named", apparently if you call the name of the poster, it/he just shows up on whatever thread the name was called to provide his 'services'. If you call the poster's name three times, well you have just invited trouble and you might as well give up on that thread. 5 times? 5 times ? ? ?  Do you want the apocalypse and 'the return of the images'? There was a formula to it, just apply it and ignore what you don't want to read.  smiley
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by skywalk: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
Well spoken! I tire 4 da guy.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by lacrimose(f): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
does he actually upload these pictures one by one or how does it work, people are jobless oh, imagine how long it would take if he had to do it individually
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by deor03(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
lacrimose:

does he actually upload these pictures one by one or how does it work, people are jobless oh, imagine how long it would take if he had to do it individually

I have silently thought about this
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by SkyBlue1: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
LOL, i think the poster always has the images already arranged and ready for 'dispatch' whenever the service is called for. If you notice, a lot of the image sets are actually similar in order. Thesame ones used to explain every single thing under the sun

"He who must not be named" i am having stomach pains - satellite images
My spouse has left me - satellite images
I am not married - satellite images
What footprints have the colonial era left in place in the Nigerian national psyche? - satellite images
How does Nigeria position its Economy to tackle the possible effects of sub prime fiasco? - satellite images
Why has Nairaland become flooded with Obama threads? - satellite images

Why are you guys so harsh on him, don't you see he has the answer to everything? It is us who haven't yet caught up with him cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by skfa1: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ Sky Blue

hehe grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Jakumo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2008
Thanks for the contributions folks. So far ten respondents are UNANIMOUS in agreement that this dimwit needs putting away for good.

Our Exalted Area Fada, the Ever Righteous Oga Seun has always come to the rescue and risen to the occasion when the cries for justice ring loudest, so hopefully with a few more respondents like Sky Blue calling for the plug to be pulled on this whacked-out leprechaun, the BIG HAMMER will mercifully descend to administer that clean killing blow for the final decontamination and restoration of normalcy in Nairaland.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by davidylan4(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
Can we explain this thread with satellite images pls?
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Jakumo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
AAAAAAAGRH NO NO !

Davidylan, please don't feed the animals.  The guy is so depraved he will fail to see the humor in your comment, and will almost certainly test Seun's patience here too.   Anyway I remain confident that Seun will know what to do after consulting the oracle on this matter.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by grafikdon: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
@Sky, Blue LMAO!!!! "He who must not be named". . . I almost went down in a fit of epilepsy when I saw a deadly barrage of satellite images on a thread about Liberia war. . .
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by texazzpete(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
Why are you people so malicious that you would allow an old man like myself to be rolling on the ground in laughter?

Alas! I fear now that the troll has been fed, 'he-who-must-not-be-named' will appear, brandishing several high resolution maps in protest.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by lacrimose(f): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2008
lol, "He who must not be named"

Seun pls do something about this "He who must not be named"
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by davidylan4(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2008
Once upon a time in the village where logic forgot.
There lived a man whose name was "He who must not be named".
Everywhere he went he carried his tattered old map.
To the church, to set his traps, to visit his in-laws, to the stream, to clean his shoes, to the tailors , everywhere he went, the map was sure to go.
Each time his wife asked him whether there was enough salt in his soup, out came his tattered old map. when the elders wanted to find out why the yams had failed the yr before, out came his magic map.

. . . to be continued.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by dayokanu(m): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2008
There is a satellite image explanation for everything under the sun

Including the prices of garri.

"The sacred One" Abeg explain with 3 pages satelite pictures
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by HRhotness(f): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2008

a gathering of traumatised folk. . .oh lawd! grin grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by bawomolo(m): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2008
he is probably going to post satellite images to prove that he has support in nairaland.  mr.irrelevant can probably solve the financial crisis by sending satellite images to henry paulson.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by bawomolo(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2008
dayokanu:

There is a satellite image explanation for everything under the sun

Including the prices of garri.

"The sacred One" Abeg explain with 3 pages satelite pictures

the inflated price of garri can be explained with reconnaissance satellite pictures of garri being hoarded by greedy merchants. oya get to work mr.irrelevant
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by davidylan4(m): 1:14am On Oct 08, 2008
Nah i think he will post a satellite image to show that those of you who dislike him don't live in the houses you claim.
Be careful though, remember he has satellite images of millitants too.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by HRhotness(f): 1:17am On Oct 08, 2008
bawomolo:

he is probably going to post satellite images to prove that he has support in nairaland. mr.irrelevant can probably solve the financial crisis by sending satellite images to henry paulson.

more like torture d poor guy into submission
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by dayokanu(m): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2008
We can use satellite images to prove that Bawomolo and Davidylan are below the voting age so their opinions don't count.

He can use satellite pictures to explain algebra and calculus. and even predict what the next post on this thread would be.

All of you abusing him, he can trace you with satellite pictures Me i no dey there oh!!!!

Satellite pictures can solve everything from barrenness to weight problems from impotence to alcoholism.

This guy reconciled the Basque separatist and the Spanish govt using amusing satellite pictures.

The next Nobel prize winner for innovation is "MR SATELLITE PICTURE"
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by bawomolo(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2008
wasn't mr.irrelevant responsible for demarcating the nigeria-cameroun border with his satellite pictures?
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by davidylan4(m): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2008
If not for him and his satellite pictures who would have known Yar Adua was in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2008
Oh my gosh grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by keba(m): 2:51am On Oct 08, 2008
Seun, please try and stop these images cos they are not relevant in nairaland.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by blackspade(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2008
I'm surprised he hasn't soiled this thread with his out of context images yet. undecided
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by DeepZone: 3:03am On Oct 08, 2008
He gets them from google earth.
Re: Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic by DeepZone: 3:03am On Oct 08, 2008
I'm surprised he hasn't soiled this thread with his out of context images yet.
He has been banned for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Combat Photojournalists And Ethics - Is The Truth Worth Dying For? / Oshiomole Hails PDP's Decision To Withdraw Election Petition / Vendetta: Dambazau Shuts DSS Boss Out Of Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.