Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (38406 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good evening,

Please this is not my situation, so don't take it personal. It's not real.

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
!grin .... Tell him you cheated on him grin. .. he'll understand

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Skullano(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Like seriously you are MAD.

238 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Skullano:
Like seriously you are MAD.
Am not mad...

12 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Your conscience will decide.

But I'm sure most people will tell you to take it to your grave. ..

What I do know is that you may never have peace of mind until you confess... plus these things always find a way of blowing up in people's faces at the most unexpected time.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
no point telling him coz you'll still cheat on him after the marriage anyways

meanwhile,he should run a DNA test for his first seed..
I just have trust issues with you females

273 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Kdon2: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
no point telling him coz you'll still cheat on him after the marriage anyways

meanwhile,he should run a DNA test for his first seed..
I just have trust issues with you females

Wisdom is what you have got my brother

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Confession is good..
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Women who have had good sexual interaction with their EX's tend to go back to them, and fvck them again and again

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by inumidun2010(m): 4:04am On Mar 31, 2021
It's not WISE to tell him oooooo... MEN are not WIRED to FORGET easily... He might forgive you but he'll suspect you for life.. He might even call DNA TEST for the first child.... As a WOMAN Wey looseguard, Go and flush yourself..

The truth be say if I'm your husband, I'll divorce you, I don't deceive myself.. My SANITY is PARAMOUNT.. EYE WEY GO FOLLOW YOU FINISH THE DAY NO SUPPOSE DEY SEE ANYHOW AROUND 7:00am..

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Monogamy: 5:08am On Mar 31, 2021
To start with, why should someone that is getting married still be sleeping with their exes weeks to their wedding..

There is possibility of them continue sleeping together after the wedding...

Someone can not tell me that nonsense and expect me to forgive her.. With Ex for that matter

27 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by GOFRONT(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Hmmm....Okafor's law at work here..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Do NOT try it. I repeat, do NOT try it. You will live to regret it. Men do NOT forget easily. Except, of course, you have resolved in your mind that you're not going ahead with the marriage plans again, then fine, tell him and say your goodbyes. Anything aside from that, you are on your own. If he chooses to accept you back, you will never have peace in that marriage. You will keep getting daily reminders of how you cheated on him, and how cheap you are. Udo!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by KidDarkness(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Confess and have peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by wunmi590(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked

Until you tell us the real story, we won’t proffer solution to your question.

4 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Just cease and desist from the act in future.

No need to confess, otherwise you will just rock the boat unnecessarily undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Hugoxavierr(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please don't do it

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Favemmzar200(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
None of our business cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Greystone: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

It happened to me.
She confessed a few days to our introduction.
I wish she hadn’t told me.

I loved her so much.

But after the confession, the trust was gone forever.

# After God, fear women.

Modified:
For those asking me; We broke up some months later and she ended up
marrying an entirely different person not her ex.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by passyhansome(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
All I can say is "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by slawormiir: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tajbol4splend:
Women who have had good sexual interaction with their EX's tend to go back to them, and fvck them again and again
That is my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
That is why a smart niggarrrr should never break up with his girl in a violent way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Rebuke: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by qtguru(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Your conscience will decide.

But I'm sure most people will tell you to take it to your grave. ..

What I do know is that you may never have peace of mind until you confess... plus these things always find a way of blowing up in people's faces at the most unexpected time.

100% facts, it will eat you up inside.

8 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by phlame(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by GboyegaD(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hmm...what you should address first is why did you sleep with your ex? If you realize you can't do without him or his staffing, biko, don't put a brother in future pains.

As for confessing, please do that which gives you peace.

2 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Confess to him but you will loose your marriage. Simple as abc.
Don't confess but you will or may have some guilt unless you ask God for forgiveness and block every avenue to contact your ex henceforth.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by newdawnlive: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
is her fiance married her already, all this small small pikin self what a rubbish post
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by rocknation62(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
You already confessed here,so confess to your fiancée as well to free your mind...

3 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Confession has destroyed many marriages, unless the act can destroy the man unknowingly if kept secret,
I'll advise you or whoever to keep it a lifetime secret,
Ignorance is bliss,
Unless you don't need your marriage or you intend continuing hoeing after marriage.
The only person that deserves the confession is Jesus cos only him can forgive you.
I'm not supporting evil, I'm only giving an advice I'll give myself and anyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by ChiefOloye(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.