Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Can I Escape Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Escape Marriage? (1045 Views)

How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Escape Marriage? by drake99: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
family, relatives, friends and society at large expects everyone to marry when it's due, but the truth is that I don't desire marriage

I want to live single and have children, does anyone have this same mindset? has anyone ever done it? how did it go? were you accepted?

how can I achieve this, couple with the fact that I have a post in the church

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Pmedia7787: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Its now very easy to have upside down thought process

Kids outside marriage

Fucking conts for free without commitment

No..you are only wasting your time in church ..as the work of God Himself is done in fellowship with him
Its actually a love relationship to worship God... You can't serve God for real and have this thought raving your mind till the extent of putting it here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Righteousness2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Escaping Marriage is not a problem as Getting Married is not by Force, so you can Escape Marriage by being single.
Note, engaging in Sex outside Marriage is Immorality. It is Sin.
It is Fornication / Adultery based on your Sin Partner.
Post/ Title in Church does not save anyone.

Consider your Place in Eternity and do what is right before GOD. This is what is Important.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Anigreat: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked

We stupidly priotize marriage in this part of the world, to us here, marriage is do or die affair. Useless archaic mentality.

You can make your choice, don't allow anyone or the society to force you into something your spirit is going contrary to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Robbit: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Escaping Marriage is not a problem as Getting Married is not by Force, so you can Escape Marriage by being single.
Note, engaging in Sex outside Marriage is Immorality. It is Sin.
It is Fornication / Adultery based on your Sin Partner.
Post/ Title in Church does not save anyone.

Consider your Place in Eternity and do what is right before GOD. This is what is Important.

Nice preaching Rabbi

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Cerebellum: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Me anlways wondering why marriage is so ovarated especially at our Afonja, Amaka and Almajiri side

But kudos to Amaka, i givit to themgrin
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by slawormiir: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

The op is my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Nazgul: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Become a priest...just enroll in one of the seminary across the country and you're good to go.
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Poanan: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
mtcheeew stupid talk.
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by drake99: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Its now very easy to have upside down thought process

Kids outside marriage

Fucking conts for free without commitment

No..you are only wasting your time in church ..as the work of God Himself is done in fellowship with him
Its actually a love relationship to worship God... You can't serve God for real and have this thought raving your mind till the extent of putting it here on nairaland
are you sure you can read or you read but can't understand, did I mention born again anywhere in the post?

I said I have a post in the church, I didn't say I'm a born again, incase you don't know, over 70% of people in the church are not born again
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by drake99: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

We stupidly priotize marriage in this part of the world, to us here, marriage is do or die affair. Useless archaic mentality.

You can make your choice, don't allow anyone or the society to force you into something your spirit is going contrary to.
God bless you sir, word of encouragement

you know, the way they make it sound eehh, some are even saying to me things like... on your wedding dey I go do this and I go do that, without even knowing that the bros get different mindset, the bros dey plan bone marriage forever
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Ilekokonit: 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
drake99:
I don't desire marriage.
I want to live single and have children.

Were you accepted?
I have a post in the church

don't let any one use religion to cage you. Is it not these same judgemental pastors whose adulterous sexual escapades gets exposed everyday the world over ?

Do your thing and if necessary leave their post and church for them. That's all religion and not true Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Pmedia7787: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
drake99:
are you sure you can read or you read but can't understand, did I mention born again anywhere in the post?

I said I have a post in the church, I didn't say I'm a born again, incase you don't know, over 70% of people in the church are not born again

So what are you doing in the church.. What does it mean to be born again..you need to grow...cos ,you are lost
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by SeekerofTruth1: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
You,my friend,Are a Wise man
Marriage Is for Men who Are Blind to Reality
Bro, whatever you do,whatever what people say, DONT EVER GET MARRIED!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wow he don't want to marry because Nigerian Girls Are Useless And A Worthless Piece Of Shitt.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by drake99: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pmedia7787:

So what are you doing in the church.. What does it mean to be born again..you need to grow...cos ,you are lost
Mr man, you are blind to ask me what am doing in the church, do you think that upto 10% people in your church are born again?

why won't you ask the ones who are not born again what they are doing in the church

incase you don't know, I'm in the church because my father was an elder in the church and we are brought up in the church

so I was just filling a space
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Pmedia7787: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2021
drake99:
Mr man, you are blind to ask me what am doing in the church, do you think that upto 10% people in your church are born again?

why won't you ask the ones who are not born again what they are doing in the church

incase you don't know, I'm in the church because my father was an elder in the church and we are brought up in the church

so I was just filling a space

Man ,just shot up and live live according to real principles as seen in the world...
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by Elixirsblog: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2021
it's when one is old one would see the real importance of marriage
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by drake99: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Man ,just shot up and live live according to real principles as seen in the world...
not comprehensive at all, read what you wrote, edit it and post, I don't have interpreter
Re: How Can I Escape Marriage? by drake99: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Elixirsblog:
it's when one is old one would see the real importance of marriage
let's get old first

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please / Is It Riqht To Deflower A Girl And Later Dump Her Because Of Her Character? / Should I Be Worried?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.