Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away (6512 Views)

My Wife Keeps Doing Something Bad And I Asked Her About It, See Her Response.. / Advice!! My Neighbour's Wife Keeps Giving Me "The Please Fvck Me" Look / "He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

@Dayo, how can he be evicted when we are getting married? smiley

You can be married to him while i would be the one beating up that pucci, he would just be the ceremonial husband

I was gonna say the same thing

You see the problem with your female folks, they cant be satisfied, A man doesnt beat he is a pucci, a man beats he is a beast
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by MzGreat(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ You are calling him a pucci now and if he beats her back you would call him a beast

i called him a pucci cos the op said my wife keeps beating me. this stuff dint happen once nor twice. its continuous

I was gonna say the same thing

shior! what would you say before
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by 677ano(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hmm very serious

The wife is a dominatrix and not having correct papers to stay in UK which the wife most likely is aware of compounds the OP situation you can get help from from the spouse abuse agency.

@OP this wife is from what country?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
Do not piss me off angry @ mzgreat
677ano:

Hmm very serious

The wife is a dominatrix and not having correct papers to stay in UK which the wife most likely is aware of compounds the OP situation you can get help from from the spouse abuse agency.

@OP this wife is from what country?
What if he goes to the spouse abuse agency and the woman finds out and then go call immigration for him.
Jamaica smiley
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

i called him a pucci cos the op said my wife keeps beating me. this stuff dint happen once nor twice. its continuous

If the man beats the wife back what would you call him? if the wife calls the cops what would happen?

I am sure if the guy had beaten the woman you would have called him names also
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Do not piss me off angry @ mzgreat

I would like to piss inside your pucci, WHat do you say
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by MzGreat(f): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Do not piss me off Angry @ mzgreat

and if i do?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^I would spank your a55
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by 677ano(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Do not piss me off angry @ mzgreatWhat if he goes to the spouse abuse agency and the woman finds out and then go call immigration for him.
Jamaica smiley

The spouse abuse agency will advise him what steps to take and this may help improve his immigration status being a domestic abuse victim
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by MzGreat(f): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
dayokanu:

^^^I would spank your a55

try harder
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Advocator: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
OP, are you l-e-s-b-i-a-n by any chance? Your profile says that you are a female yet you are claiming that you have a wife? Oh, you must be the male in that relationship? Damn, these b-i-t-c-h-e-s are coming out of the closet like crazy, I can't keep track of them. undecided
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by MzGreat(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

OP, are you l-e-s-b-i-a-n by any chance? Your profile says that you are a female yet you are claiming that you have a wife? Oh, you must be the male in that relationship? Damn, these b-i-t-c-h-e-s are coming out of the closet like crazy, I can't keep track of them. undecided

another he goat on the loose, he seems to be very fast like crazy
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Advocator: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
^
are you talkin about me woman? undecided
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Ethiodime: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
advo u right, i didn't even notice dat, the op is a female off cuz. shocked
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by MzGreat(f): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Advocator:

^
are you talkin about me woman? undecided

yes you advocator
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Advocator: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

yes you advocator

what have I done other than pointing out that the OP is a female claiming to having a wife?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by MzGreat(f): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
Damn, these b-i-t-c-h-e-s are coming out of the closet like crazy, I can't keep track of them. Undecided
thats it
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Advocator: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
MzGreat:

thats it
The truth is I don't respect G@y people, I am homophobic. smiley
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by BABE3: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
LOL @ Advo, Guyz it was just a joke. The OP is a female. She just made up the story to get people's opinions. smiley
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Advocator: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
BABE!:

LOL @ Advo, Guyz it was just a joke. The OP is a female. She just made up the story to get people's opinions. smiley

Oops my bad. embarassed embarassed

@ OP I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
Is life this boring that people have to make this poo up to garner drama reactions from people?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by LordReed(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yeah kandi, admit it you were bored out of your skull when you posted this!
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
@teenubi

Do not post rubbish on my thread

@Lord reed  smiley actually, I did not make it up but I was bored so decided to post and see people's opinion on men beaters

2buff:

Is life this boring that people have to make this poo up to garner drama reactions from people?
come of my thread angry
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by vaLasce(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Bullshit!
Lies!
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by harakiri(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2011
Well, you're the one who choose to be married, so. . .
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2011
kandiikane:

@teenubi

Do not post rubbish on my thread

@Lord reed  smiley actually, I did not make it up but I was bored so decided to post and see people's opinion on men beaters
come of my thread angry

cheesy wink
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by LordReed(m): 1:27am On Apr 19, 2011
LMAO @ kandi

Seriously, you have a friend who beats her husband?
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Pweety4me(f): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2011
How short/ugly is he? lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 19, 2011
You'd abuse a man because he were short and ugly?  cheesy
Don't let God hear you say that again.
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by kandiikane(m): 2:27am On Apr 19, 2011
^^lol
Re: My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Apr 19, 2011
^^Yes? what is the case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Too Old For Him? / 14 Reasons Your Vagina May Be Smelling / [VIDEO] Girls Gets High On Drugs, Dances Nak*d, Guys Molests Her At A Party (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.