Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me (16364 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole after officially registered as a member of the All Progressives Congress in Ogun State asked his supporters to pray for him.

Bankole said he has taken a step that needs prayers, urging the supporters trooped to the registration centre to help him with prayers .

Bankole who recently joined the APC, validated his membership at his Ward 10, Iporo – Sodeke unit in Abeokuta South Local Government Area of the state.

The former Speaker who was led by the representatives of the national and state officials of APC, Bankole, participated in the ongoing membership registration and validation exercise of the party at his ward in the state capital.

Bankole who had contested as governorship candidate of the Action Democratic Party in 2019 election joined the ruling party at a meeting with National Caretaker Chairman of APC, Mai Mala Buni in Abuja.

Buni had last week Monday presented Bankole alongside a former Governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel as new members to President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House.

Bankole also held a closed-door meeting with the state Governor, Dapo Abiodun at his office Oke Mosan last week Thursday, as part of moves to formalise his defection.

While addressing his supporters, Bankole told his supporters and party officials that the registration marks his official defection to the ruling party.

He however, urged the party members to always pray for his steps and the success of the party.

He said, “Today is not for a long speech. The only thing I will say is that I have now joined APC. What is left is to continue praying on the step we have taken. It will be well by God’s grace.”

Welcoming Bankole, the State Chairman of APC, Yemi Sanusi described Bankole’s defection to APC as home coming.

He said his former party, the People’s Democratic Party , was one of the legacy parties that formed the APC.

Sanusi asked him to fully integrate himself into the party and contribute meaningfully towards the success of APC ahead of 2023 elections.

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2021/03/31/i-have-joined-apc-pray-for-me-bankole-tells-supporters/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EsKv_TkdSE

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Monogamy: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin

Except for relevancy, if he is intention is to vye again for the Ogun guber election, him go still receive konk for head.

Ogun central hardly repeat any of the candidates should their term expired

14 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by ojun50(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
you can add him to yr prayer point if you no get work

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Preys should pray for u...na e gud for ur supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Parachoko: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Well, I think he is smart, cause he is talking to his supporters alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Nbotee(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thunder fire U...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Enoch07: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
ojun50:
you can add him to yr prayer point if you no get work
as we no get our own prayer points

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Mynd44: 4:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Except for relevancy, if he is intention is to vye again for the Ogun guber election, him go still receive konk for head.

Ogun central hardly repeat any of the candidates should their term expired
He is in APC Two take Amosun's senate seat. The person lined up for this previously was Egbetokun (SA to the governor on political affairs).

Amosun's return to the senate is now seemingly impossible

4 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Bobotic(m): 4:39am On Apr 01, 2021
E Dey CraZe? cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by malali: 4:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Once a Nigerian Politician starts invoking God's name and asking for prayers.......Looting of Government funds is about to take place.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by ylaa(f): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Clap for yourself bank-ole. U saw that fulani herdsman last week, this week u say mek we pray for u. For what? My prayer for demiji bank-ole: may ur plans fail in whatever name u worship.

quote author=OriginalOmoOgun post=100373017]

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2021/03/31/i-have-joined-apc-pray-for-me-bankole-tells-supporters/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EsKv_TkdSE [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by easyfem(m): 4:41am On Apr 01, 2021
let me pray for u sir ......................... may ur life b like the way APC govern NIGERIA

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by IYANGBALI: 4:43am On Apr 01, 2021
God punish you for asking us to pray for you. Criminal

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Lexusgs430: 4:44am On Apr 01, 2021
They would use your prayers to steal from you, oppress you, victimise you, intimidate you etc etc

Because they know prayers means nothing........ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by amazingspiderma: 4:47am On Apr 01, 2021
We pray you get the reward that all those in APC deserve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by adesegun121(m): 4:52am On Apr 01, 2021
grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Jacklovia(m): 5:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Anything wey ur eye see for dia, take am like that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Emmasnoop(m): 5:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Steal well
Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Mindlog: 5:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Pray for you to be strong enough to also "eat from government"?
Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Duplexxx: 5:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Aboki no need prayer

You are all terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by joinpreneur(m): 5:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Dino Melaye said APC is an NGO! grin grin

All these people are greedy. Oga, pray for yourself!
Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Duplik8t77(m): 5:22am On Apr 01, 2021
, one member of the party of looters has joined your darling daddy's party of saints. I guess his years of looting are bygone now

smh for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by Coldie(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2021
This criminal still dae. D money u thief during Obj time e don finally finish
Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by garfield1: 5:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Mynd44:

He is in APC Two take Amosun's senate seat. The person lined up for this previously was Egbetokun (SA to the governor on political affairs).

Amosun's return to the senate is now seemingly impossible

Amosun is too popular in egbaland.he will win under any party he contests.bankole political career is dead as dodo.the only person that can try is osoba's son

6 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by ipobarecriminals: 5:28am On Apr 01, 2021
sad undecided pray for u to steal successfully
Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by iampeterben(m): 5:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Baba u dey whine our nipple? Make we leave our prayers for Nigeria and our various state con dey pray for you cos you joined APC?

Thunder fire ______ who sang the song self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by ecolime(m): 5:41am On Apr 01, 2021
He's been out of Political job for over a decade.

His joining APC may be hunger motivated. Political prostitutes.. Tueh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by BigBizzy(m): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2021
this one get supporters too?

buajajahahahahahahahah
Re: Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me by mamaafrik(m): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2021
We should pray for you.......,man wan become Governor hin con go do sim swap,Dimejiooo,ooni kuure

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People / FG Exempts LPG Importation From VAT, Customs Duty / Aregbesola Commissions 3 Blocks Of Classrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.