Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke (62552 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
meobizy:
The life of the ram was the sacrifice so the meat is fair game. Enjoy, that is, if this story is true. I'm sure this practice was why stories of people turning into goats from picking money became widespread. Foolish fear tactics. If someone doesn't know what to do with cash then sharp men should use the opportunity.

The are 3 types of sacrifices/rituals white ram are used for.
1. Redemption
2. Victory
3. Reverse the negative consequences of sin or curse

I believe you understand what redemption means. When someone dear to you is in a tough situation whereby his life could be lost or probably very sick, an unblemish ram is used with some incantations.

You should view incantations as unfailing spiritual codes. It's similar to the commands you enter into a computer and gives you a response.
Incantations are spiritual commands based on observed certainty.
The white ram is a point of contact as a result of it's blood. The same thing happened when Abraham had to sacrifice a ram in place of his son as demanded by the spirit/ emerging Angel

One thing I always noticed tho is the ability to manipulate time and space through all these sacrifices but there is always a consequence.

But in Christ, salvation is found and he answer prayers no matter how long it takes

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Faithful1234(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
brother if them like make them use cow I d thier game, juju no get mouth to chop na human mouth be their representative.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Eddygourdo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Ignorance is not am excuse before the gods... grin

It is a 70s Mercedes S-class. Not so sure which year, but it was the official car of Shehu Shagari, hence the nickname.
Oh. Okies. Haven't seen ur threads in a while. Happy easter

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
I hardly even accept things from parties unless I know the exact location it was prepared.

Eating outside home is war cause you can never know the unknown.

But, my people will always say ""what you don't know, will never know you""

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Asiseeit: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Dey there dey yarn dust..

Lol. No mind am. Make he go chop poison or drink gutter water because him pure.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Frales6(f): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
hmmm. Easter flexing
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by cayorday89(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Legalcriminal:
OP e be like this guy below is interested you too post picture make he rush come with his beer .

I remember during secondary school days at this T-junction beside a government school, anytime in the morning the sacrifices is Biscuit Sweets and money we can’t meet anything there during closing hour.

Secondary School students get mind.

OP call Mannabbqgrill he will grill the meat to your taste.
Are you talking about MUSCO in Authority at Egbe? Cos your description fits the school wella, everyday na sacrifice.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by airminem(f): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
V
V for voltron smiley
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by BafanaBafana: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
As a Lagos boy, seeing sacrifices in junctions is no big deal. From yams to eggs to cash. In fact I've seen where kids will deliberately rush to the junction to eat whatever sacrifice is placed there.

Once I heard someone greet the other..."How far them put ebo for junction", "No ooo. These people don dey mess up". "Na wah o, go check pipeline junction. Ebo must dey there. Them dey leave money there sef".

This made me never really place importance on this fetish practise. Boys dey chop am steady and they are still alive and doing well.

But what I saw today shook me to my marrows.
I was sitting by my window around 4:00 when I saw this man drag a hefty white ram outside. He and someone I guess is his son. The man Brought out one gourd and started chanting incantations On the ram. Lasted for a few minutes with him mentioning some names. Then in a flash he used his knife on the rams neck and it bled to death.

They are cooking the ram as I speak. My friend is there sharing drinks and chowing the ram grin grin grin grin. As in as I'm typing this I'm smiling at him from my balcony.

I am tolerant with every religion. In fact I was with an IFA boy throughout school and we got on well. But Omo this one shock me. The names especially because they were familiar. Let me go and continue observing. If anyone starts barking like a dog at least I'll know the source.
Lol.. Nobody go bark like dog.
Sacrifices are meant to be eaten, so long as you don't eat the blood. The blood is the life and that is what is sacrificed.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by AfonjaConehead: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Imagine,no pictures.
Mtcheewwww
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by godlessmind: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
As a Lagos boy, seeing sacrifices in junctions is no big deal. From yams to eggs to cash. In fact I've seen where kids will deliberately rush to the junction to eat whatever sacrifice is placed there.

Once I heard someone greet the other..."How far them put ebo for junction", "No ooo. These people don dey mess up". "Na wah o, go check pipeline junction. Ebo must dey there. Them dey leave money there sef".

This made me never really place importance on this fetish practise. Boys dey chop am steady and they are still alive and doing well.

But what I saw today shook me to my marrows.
I was sitting by my window around 4:00 when I saw this man drag a hefty white ram outside. He and someone I guess is his son. The man Brought out one gourd and started chanting incantations On the ram. Lasted for a few minutes with him mentioning some names. Then in a flash he used his knife on the rams neck and it bled to death.

They are cooking the ram as I speak. My friend is there sharing drinks and chowing the ram grin grin grin grin. As in as I'm typing this I'm smiling at him from my balcony.

I am tolerant with every religion. In fact I was with an IFA boy throughout school and we got on well. But Omo this one shock me. The names especially because they were familiar. Let me go and continue observing. If anyone starts barking like a dog at least I'll know the source.
As a lagos boy wey i be growing in barracks, me and guys we normally pick coins and spend it nothing will happen...all this practice is bat sh#t to me... E NO DEY WORK.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by KidDarkness(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nuttella:
I cover myself and my family in the blood of Jesus, holy ghost fire.
Your username is delicious. Had a lot as a kid

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by godlessmind: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
grin grin grin grin to stay woke, become a child of God..they will chant like prophet of Baal ,it won't come near u grin hallelujah

Hey, check my online store for juicy stuff . Link is on my signature
even your belief is delusional don't think you are free from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by beauty7: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
HappyCanadian:
If na wetin go make person kpai send am to Buhari asap tongue

What has Buhari done to you?
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by HappyCanadian: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
beauty7:

What has Buhari done to you?
He is an embarassment to be a president

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by godlessmind: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Growing up we had this baba on our street, very learned man. He used to drive a Shagari. This man would wear shirt and tie to Lord knows where, come back in the evening and change into a red or white clothe.

I greet him when he is dressed in corporate wears, never in his uniform.

He had 3 wives and they were all learned too, kids also went to good schools. They were generally good neighbours, but I never touched his numerous ebos, even when they had bundles of notes in them. The notes always disappeared after some hours sha.

lol � gods don't need earthly things .....money wey ppl don't collect
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by godlessmind: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
JackWolfskin:
These African sciences should be used for the greatest good.
it doesn't have any value if not africa would have been a paradise...

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by godlessmind: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Those who are comfortable eating sacrifices are just terrible and dirty human beings.
but what about those that are receiving holy communion?...

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Oracleforce: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Yoruba and Juju seff..Tueh

Igbo and Juju sef...Amadioah is greeting you at Okija Shrine
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Sterope(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Chants are part of making sacrifices. Nothing will happen like always.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Printerscanner: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yeyeboi05:

We are inseparable. In the morning we can go to Church, then at 2PM, the same me, I may be in the Mosque. If I see Ogun or Sango Worshippers roasting Yam, I join them in eating. Our God is not wicked. But rituals like throne you posted re for the devil.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Totilopussylick(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Pishure or adonbelivit shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nothing will happen to them my dear.

Eating sacrifice is allowed, it happened even in the bible.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by anurd1991: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Eyah, sorry.

HappyCanadian:
If na wetin go make person kpai send am to Buhari asap tongue
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Nazgul: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Awoof dey run belle. See as he has transferred all his problems into the ram and is now liberally sharing it out with the meat.

This is why I collect and trash biko. Make person no go chop the one wey go scatter one's destiny
The rule of the thumb is to avoid eating at traditional weddings and burials. Most of the food the serve in those two places are sacrificed foods.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by The5DME(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Believe this at your own peril. Op jus dey catch cruise.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yeyeboi05:

This is wrong and tribalistic. Benin people do JuJu, Okija shrine is still clear in our memory. Recently a old woman in Onitsha was caught pounding children. Hausas are used to catch dangerous snakes with charm. Singling out a tribe is as bad as it gets.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
cayorday89:

Are you talking about MUSCO in Authority at Egbe? Cos your description fits the school wella, everyday na sacrifice.
that school show me shege that year, but na true o, ebo na steady
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Reex12(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
where is righteousness2 when you need him

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by moorevic(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Just because nothing happens physically to those who take part in the sacrifice doesn't mean nothing happens in the astral.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Originalsly: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:

grin grin grin ......I'm crying! ..... I believe you... but this your write up is soooo damn funny! grin
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Those who are comfortable eating sacrifices are just terrible and dirty human beings.
Yes, the many homeless and needy in a society where a welfare system is practically nonexistent are indeed terrible and dirty human beings for eating these rituals, food they can at least get their hands on without consequence. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.