Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) (89801 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:19am On Apr 04, 2021
At his age, he tries to keep that body structure
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Duplexxx: 3:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Chai i know this man wen he still dey very young

He was really looking sportlich

So na age don carry am far like this

Age dey really dey take persons o

Putin my guy

Good man

Buhari was once a young man buhari doesn't like sport

Lets cut the long story very short

Just imagine seeing Buhari taking off his Adagba how he will look like?

walking dead

No flesh only bones

God forbid
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 3:46am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by bjlomo: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Soolmus post=100456989] cool

KGB agent

Both Buhari and Vladimir Putin have been to war front and killed countless people, they have sponsored countless coup d'etat and toppled many Goverment... Vladimir Putin might even kill with bare hands

The difference between them is that one genuinely loves his country and puts the interest of the country first in all he does. While the other is a sectional leader and a stark illiterate.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Zaggafrank: 4:14am On Apr 04, 2021
HacheNoire:
A dwarf can never be sexy

Short people are not known to be sexy.

Being brief is not a sexy quality
Do you know the meaning of the word 'dwarf'? As I can see from the way you use it, you don't know the meaning.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by mywells: 4:18am On Apr 04, 2021
Is a good cartoonist in this forum that can give us the shirtless body of Tinubu,Obasanjo,Jonathan,Buhari,osibanjo,Hell rufai,Ganduje,Dangote,Saraki,Lawan,Gbajabiamila,compared to the russian president
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:19am On Apr 04, 2021
HacheNoire:

Ever heard of tom cruise?
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:

What’s mark zurkerberg’s height?

Fool’s paradise

He's 5'7.... that's not short, what's your point.

Besides the keyword is average
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:27am On Apr 04, 2021
#Openbody challenge by all presidents, let's see Buhari with his cows in shirtless photor.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Kriss216: 4:42am On Apr 04, 2021
99thEnemy:

You too like to vomit. grin

grin grin
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 4:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Short.

Tallness without brain is useless
Local short man is provoked...
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Theoutsider: 4:58am On Apr 04, 2021
HacheNoire:

Tom Cruise 5' 7"
Martin Lawrence

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Theoutsider: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Theoutsider:

Tom Cruise 5' 7"
Martin Lawrence 5'7

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
If our president pull his shirt..you go think say na bundle of binding wire.. lines everywhere

If its was president BUHAR that took these same pictures Nigerians will be bashing baking by now but compliment Putin because his a foreigner, lemme remind you as age of BUHAR now is more sexy than you, your father and your entire family most of you on this forum are mannerless lack home training very senseless otherwise you'll be calling the man who's old enough to be your father names....
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

He's 5'7.... that's not short, what's your point.

Besides the keyword is average
So what are you saying again oponu

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Awaja(m): 5:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Buhari adiro eyi jessey talk more of going topless
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Theoutsider:

Tom Cruise 5' 7"
Martin Lawrence
You Dey mind these self acclaimed “Tall Men”

British tall is somewhere close to 7”

So a typical 5’9 in Nigeria would be average in Britain

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Just close your eyes and imagine seeing a topless photo of Presidebt Buhari.

God forbid.

Nauseating!

Tueh!
I saw an upcoming EBORA.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Theoutsider post=100467689][/quote]
Make dem follow Tom cruise go drag girl na

I still stand on my opinion

Being “Tall” with No brain is never an attractive human quality
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:

So what are you saying again oponu

You must be ret@ded to lack basic reasoning and comprehension abilities thus you don't even understand my statement. Just fvck off, it's quite early and am allergic to stupidity.....
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:31am On Apr 04, 2021
No be small thing o
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

You must be ret@ded to lack basic reasoning and comprehension abilities thus you don't even understand my statement. Just fvck off, it's quite early and am allergic to stupidity.....
I get your time this morning ekpa!!!!

Your mom is the one that is ret@rded cause it’s obvious you inherited It from her

I don’t know about the man you call father cause it’s obvious he is a victim of paternal fraud

OPONU!!!!
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:

I get your time this morning ekpa!!!!

Your mom is the one that is ret@rded cause it’s obvious you inherited It from her

I don’t know about the man you call father cause it’s obvious he is a victim of paternal fraud

OPONU!!!!

Unfortunately I don't have your time, so don't bore me with stories about family issues, get a job.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2021
banmee:

Ever heard of tom cruise?
Tom cruise far bros

He should google Timini Egbuson
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Unfortunately I don't have your time, so don't bore me with stories about family issues, get a job.

Oh Na Job You wan carry am go

It’s time for paychecks

Let’s see your multinational company payslip

Oponu!!!!!!!

Tell your mom to confess her infidelity to your F@@lish Father

Just Maybe you will finally be free of the curse on your head
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Emu4u2c: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2021
lebete3000:

Tell that to StarBoy when she screws your gal's brains out like Tiwa.

If nor be say I done see where short Men with better bar and power collect all these self acclaimed Nigeria “Tall men “ I for nor put mouth for this height issue

All these Nairaland kids displaying Gross immaturity and Ignorance sef
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by witworth(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2021
HacheNoire:

common sexy, you don't know the meaning, you're an illiterate and you were so confident in error as if you actually knew what you were saying.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by witworth(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2021
Now that's a president, that's what we call a leader, not our own so called comedian national leaders here.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2021
68 years bachelor?

So Put it in never marry? As in Russia has no first lady?
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by MSesan: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2021
elody:
Buhari oya off shirt we wan snap picture

The results were published mere days after legislators passed a law allowing Putin to stay in power as president until 2036

Stay in power until 2036...nah wa

The man go just be like walking dead agent...
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by derbykol(f): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2021
talk2maurice:
68 years bachelor?

He was once married.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by derbykol(f): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2021
talk2maurice:
68 years bachelor?

He was once married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.