Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) (89809 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2021
elody:
Buhari oya off shirt we wan snap picture

The results were published mere days after legislators passed a law allowing Putin to stay in power as president until 2036

Stay in power until 2036...nah wa
Putin is tough..considering how Russia was before he became the president...

He practically re-arranged russia....

I feel they are scared of having a new guy who might spoil the works of putin...But they fail to understand the implications...Dictator is the next case.

It starts by silencing opposition for life.

1 Like

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by naija4life247: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2021
elody:

The results were published mere days after legislators passed a law allowing Putin to stay in power as president until 2036

Shebi one day, he go sleep and not wake up. No problem then, he cannot rule forever.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by ddeola: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeria and all our pot-bellied politicians. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Larisky(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Buhari topless be like scarecrow wey one ogbomosho boy do for his farm just nail two stick like cross and purewater leather on top you don see Buhari unclothedness be dat oo
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by rowland545(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:

The Man can’t even talk to putin’s Dog

exactly...lolx
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Wow Seen
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Ehinjuola: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Short.

Tallness without brain is useless
Loolz... Happy Easter Sunday.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by shadrach77: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2021
elody:

I don't even see why he is making them.conduct elections. If you want to be a life president just carry on without pretending as though you are democratic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Starzo: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
sharap! if you have nothing smart to say just keep shut
you're very stupid. What gives I the right to attack him/her for stating their opinion??

You must be a very daft individual
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Starzo: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2021
juman:
Putin failed to run a standard democracy.
He is not a good leader.
Russia is as corrupt as latino and african countries.
But they are not a failed State. Infact they're doing very well economically.

And democracy is messed up system where the fate of a few intellectuals is determined by the actions/decisions of Majority morons.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Starzo: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ask your useless father, you Fvcking fool! bastard of a son.
just one condom...smh
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Starzo: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2021
shadrach77:

I don't even see why he is making them.conduct elections. If you want to be a life president just carry on without pretending as though you are democratic
he's doing well by his people. That's all that matters.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by juman(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2021
Starzo:

And democracy is messed up system where the fate of a few intellectuals is determined by the actions/decisions of Majority morons.

1. Russia resources have been hijacked by putin and the oligarchs.
Common man suffer considerably. That is why Alexei Navalny and others are fighting the corrupt government.

2. Democracy is not perfect but it is better than all other form of governance.

2 Likes

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2021
Hahahaha!...I don laugh fall down for ground
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Short.

Tallness without brain is useless

Mogbe!!!
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Starzo: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Fvcking illiterate! product of a watery sperm, your father would have poured his sperm inside your mother's mouth instead of her pussy, since you want to be unfortunate I'm ready for you.
just one condom...spits
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Putin my guy!
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..your eyes are not beholding good things..

Apostle must hear this

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Starzo: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Spit on your father's grave, waste of sperm.
just one condom to avoid an abomination...smh. spits!
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Starzo:

my father would have used one condom to avoid an abomination like me...smh. spits!
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
HacheNoire:
A dwarf can never be sexy

Short people are not known to be sexy.

Being brief is not a sexy quality
you and him who tall pass k leg like you, and who tall help let your poket define you undecided
HacheNoire:

you and him who tall pass k leg like you, and who tall help let your poket define you
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
atonement12:
Maybe Putin kill your own person! Olodo rabata!
Is Putin your God?
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by atonement12: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Is Putin your God?
Is Western Europe and America your Utopia?
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ykc2:
A man that can distroy the whole africa with press of a button, oyibo people i fear people wey no fear una,for nigerian to travel from Abuja to kaduna you must do ten days dry fasting, what of going from lagos to east ? benin by pass if your lucky, all because of one tribe fulani,
Nobody has the right to destroy Africa.
But inferiority complex has destroyed the brains of people like BigBashiru and atonement12 who keep generalizing baselessly and disgracefully.
Their arguments are just like that of budaatum who is only good at false accusations and denying such accusations.
I have told keppler to take his cup of wine in disagreement with me instead of thinking he's the only one that can use words like "fallacy","logic","invalid",etc.
There's no word in any dictionary that anyone can use to change my thoughts concerning these things.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
atonement12:
Is Western Europe and America your Utopia?
There's no Utopia.
Besides, there's no word in any dictionary that you can use to change my thoughts concerning your inferiority complex.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by shegzhkn: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Starzo:

Lol, like how it practised in failed state like your right ??
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by BigBashiru: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nobody has the right to destroy Africa.
But inferiority complex has destroyed the brains of people like BigBashiru and atonement12 who keep generalizing baselessly and disgracefully.
Their arguments are just like that of budaatum who is only good at false accusations and denying such accusations.
I have told keppler to take his cup of wine in disagreement with me instead of thinking he's the only one that can use words like "fallacy","logic","invalid",etc.
There's no word in any dictionary that anyone can use to change my thoughts concerning these things.
name one successful black African country.... if you cannot name one then hide your face in shame. In statistics, you can generalize based on rate of occurence - if all african countries are shitholes then blacks cannot build any successful country.

1 Like

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by bepositive11: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
HacheNoire:

Shirt people can be sexy. It depends on how they carry themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.