Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) (89802 Views)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by magzey: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
If our president pull his shirt..you go think say na bundle of binding wire.. lines everywhere
Who is your president then? grin
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by budaatum: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

name one successful black African country.....

I'll offer you Egypt as the most successful country in the world, but you would not understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4-5zZK2js

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by project8(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Just close your eyes and imagine seeing a topless photo of Presidebt Buhari.

God forbid.

Nauseating!

Tueh!
eww

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by project8(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
If our president pull his shirt..you go think say na bundle of binding wire.. lines everywhere

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by project8(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari! Topless? My brother, better go see skeleton oh

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sexiest or the most feared man in Russia?

These Russians are very funny.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by AMADU77: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
HacheNoire:
A dwarf can never be sexy

Short people are not known to be sexy.

Being brief is not a sexy quality

In a developped country, you will prosecuted and loose your job and neva get a visa
It's a hatress and racism

So make sure you use fake name always
.goblessyou
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

name one successful black African country.... if you cannot name one then hide your face in shame. In statistics, you can generalize based on rate of occurence - if all african countries are shitholes then blacks cannot build any successful country.

Since the politicians don't care about the economy,Nigeria's economy is doomed.
It's not about ability.
It's about willingness.
Besides, you should Google the economies of other African countries and stop posting nonsense.
It's just like asking me to name one footballer that plays football.
The shame is on you.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Since the politicians don't care about the economy,Nigeria's economy is doomed.
It's not about ability.
It's about willingness.
Besides, you should Google the economies of other African countries and stop posting nonsense.
It's just like asking me to name one footballer that plays football.
The shame is on you.

The entire blame cannot be heaped on politicians. Nigerians are just as bad as politicians if not worse.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
AMADU77:

In a developped country, you will prosecuted and loose your job and neva get a visa
It's a hatress and racism

So make sure you use fake name always
.goblessyou
[/s]
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

The entire blame cannot be heaped on politicians. Nigerians are just as bad as politicians if not worse.
It's the responsibility of the government to ensure that the economy is healthy.
The government has the power and resources.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by atonement12: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There's no Utopia.
Besides, there's no word in any dictionary that you can use to change my thoughts concerning your inferiority complex.
"inferiority complex"- clown "cheesy
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by atonement12: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nobody has the right to destroy Africa.
But inferiority complex has destroyed the brains of people like BigBashiru and atonement12 who keep generalizing baselessly and disgracefully.
Their arguments are just like that of budaatum who is only good at false accusations and denying such accusations.
I have told keppler to take his cup of wine in disagreement with me instead of thinking he's the only one that can use words like "fallacy","logic","invalid",etc.
There's no word in any dictionary that anyone can use to change my thoughts concerning these things.
Transcendental?
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's the responsibility of the government to ensure that the economy is healthy.
The government has the power and resources.

The people aren't better. Everyone is trying to take advantage of everyone else - that's the culture.... the average Nigerian employee wants to make millions doing nothing...m let's start from there..... no amount of "good leadership" can change the culture.... because the culture is the way of life of the people....

Another example is Nigerians are pathological liars culturally- how will "good leadership" change this??

How will the president within 4years convince 300 million ppl to stop being chronic liars??
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by keppler: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nobody has the right to destroy Africa.
But inferiority complex has destroyed the brains of people like BigBashiru and atonement12 who keep generalizing baselessly and disgracefully.
Their arguments are just like that of budaatum who is only good at false accusations and denying such accusations.
I have told keppler to take his cup of wine in disagreement with me instead of thinking he's the only one that can use words like "fallacy","logic","invalid",etc.
There's no word in any dictionary that anyone can use to change my thoughts concerning these things.
Haba my Friend! You still have to mention my name in a thread that I don't even visit? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

The people aren't better. Everyone is trying to take advantage of everyone else - that's the culture.... the average Nigerian employee wants to make millions doing nothing...m let's start from there..... no amount of "good leadership" can change the culture.... because the culture is the way of life of the people....

Another example is Nigerians are pathological liars culturally- how will "good leadership" change this??

How will the president within 4years convince 300 million ppl to stop being chronic liars??

You are the one lying against people you don't know.
You just wake up to accuse people anyhow as if you know them.
How many people do you know personally?
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
atonement12:
"inferiority complex"- clown "cheesy

It is inside your head.
Insulting me can't change anything.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
keppler:

Haba my Friend! You still have to mention my name in a thread that I don't even visit? grin grin

&&#$&&$$_:_$$#@#
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Can't believe am just knowing of this fact today.

Me to. Didn't know Putin is a senior Bachelor ooh grin
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2021
Mryacks:

Me to. Didn't know Putin is a senior Bachelor ooh grin
I dey tell you. cheesy
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by winner37(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Even on cloth he still looks like dried crayfish, if he pull off his clothes nko na die.
if we found buhari somewhere fishing or on horse back we will call murgal people that we have seen a ghost fishing

1 Like

Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by wealthtrak: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
OP. Pg1. April 13, 2021
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9432607/Vladimir-Putin-voted-Russias-SEXIEST-man-survey-2-000-Russians.html
A "sexy tyrant" who will be leaving
office as Russian President in 2036 (82 years). grin
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Earth to dust
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by juman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
juman:
Putin failed to run a standard democracy.
He is not a good leader.
Russia is as corrupt as latino and african countries.

My post exactly one year ago.
Re: Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one Putin.

Imagine you're eating and you stumble at Buhari's shirtless body, you sure gonna puke. Trust me.
Na una President u dey yab like dis ehn! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.