Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now (6363 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by vickydevoka(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2021
HoopyNg:
Accepting Jesus Christ Today and Amending your ways to be at peace with God should be one of your immediate goals.

The Life you are living now is like a vapor. Here today and Gone tomorrow. Your position, Personality or money will not withhold or Hinder when Death knocks.

Anytime! Anyday! you could be Gone..Living In the Consciousness of Eternity is the key. Living a Life Pleasing to GOD in Christ Jesus is the only way. A Life Pleasing to GOD is a Life Lived in JESUS Christ who was crucified for all our sins, so you have no excuse if you don't make heaven, you will only have yourself to blame, because Jesus Christ has already done all that is required, all you need to partake in his finished work is just to accept that you are a sinner and ask him for forgiveness, then ask him to come into your life and be the lord of your life.

Living for Jesus Christ is the Life that Guarantees Heaven after Death. Accept Jesus Christ Today before it is too late... Read John 3:16.

Can I serve christ with hunger?
Hunger will make u to think of suicide
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2021
studios28:
You are mad.

Completely mad and stupid.
All religious people in Africa needs mental evaluation.
Period.
I agree

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by writeprof(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2021
HoopyNg:
Accepting Jesus Christ Today and Amending your ways to be at peace with God should be one of your immediate goals.

The Life you are living now is like a vapor. Here today and Gone tomorrow. Your position, Personality or money will not withhold or Hinder when Death knocks.

Anytime! Anyday! you could be Gone..Living In the Consciousness of Eternity is the key. Living a Life Pleasing to GOD in Christ Jesus is the only way. A Life Pleasing to GOD is a Life Lived in JESUS Christ who was crucified for all our sins, so you have no excuse if you don't make heaven, you will only have yourself to blame, because Jesus Christ has already done all that is required, all you need to partake in his finished work is just to accept that you are a sinner and ask him for forgiveness, then ask him to come into your life and be the lord of your life.

Living for Jesus Christ is the Life that Guarantees Heaven after Death. Accept Jesus Christ Today before it is too late... Read John 3:16.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Zontrident: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2021
Please atheists, carry your religious hate and go to another place, you can't be a real African man and deny the existence of a creator, besides no one dragged you to this thread, to came here out of the abundant hate from your heart to come and insult and profane the name of Jesus christ, you hating on christ because of your twisted reasons isn't going to stop or end his importance in the world, for once in your lives try not to be driven by hate, I am a Christian but you won't see me going on Islamic threads spouting hate and bigotry, please let's be guided
And happy Easter to all followers of christ

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2021
dazzlingd:

Tomorrow will be late for u.....oloshi

People that speak in your manner are not logically sound.

Abeg, u tell me story about a certain jesus and I no believe am, and because of that I am evil, and deserved to be tortured in hell in eternity....

Then how do people repent for not believing something, I simply do not believe so what am I repenting for....?

Most blacks especially here in africa have IQ below average...

Most of u cant pass analytical writing, most of u are unemployable in international firms because u simply cant pass simple logical and analytical recruitment questions
If you ask some believer a simple question like if GOD is so powerful then why can't he kill Satan once and for all instead of banishing him. If you ask any question like that all these so called believer will be telling you that you will go to hell for that or you can't question GOD. Seriously I will like to believe GOD truly exist but there's no proof and the stories doesn't even make sense. Like if GOD can see the future then why did he allow Satan to trick eve? So many stories in bible just seems like a written script for a movie.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2021
willexyaho:
How do we stop people from other religions from commenting on this topic, making them swear to accept Jesus as their Lord and savior before they can comment.

Just a suggestion.
Thanks
Why don't you pray to g-bus for help grin
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by EbenezerTriumph: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:
Those that come before Jesus who will save them or all of them are going to hell fire ?

Stop deceiving your self , Jesus came to Israelite to preach God to them the same way other prophets were preaching to other region .

Jesus cannot save you Mr man ; do your research well.
just saddens my heart to see fellows like this would perish because of ignorance.
May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by EbenezerTriumph: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin exactly, it's all in his imaginations.
you need help.
asap
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by femi4: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:
Those that come before Jesus who will save them or all of them are going to hell fire ?

Stop deceiving your self , Jesus came to Israelite to preach God to them the same way other prophets were preaching to other region .

Jesus cannot save you Mr man ; do your research well.
The sacrifice was for both dead and the living.

Those that believed in the Father also believe the son and vise versa
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by dazzlingd(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
despite u having an IQ that's above average Pls what have you been able to achieve with it? absolutely nothing rather than attacking others for believing in Jesus , accepting Jesus Christ is a choice not a force at gun point let it sink in pal ,funniest part is that u kept mentioning (WE BLACKS) as if you're different

Yes I'm different.....I'm not among the .majority that's why I find you obnoxious and dull
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you need help.
asap
Is that all you have? You couldn't even counter my claims. undecided just sheer obnoxious bullshit like "you need help asap" grin cheesy

Help with what exactly?
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2021
dazzlingd:

Yes I'm different.....I'm not among the .majority that's why I find you obnoxious and dull
hahahaha different African? Pls try and see ur doctor ASAP
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by studios28: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
PLZ SAY THIS AFTER DEATH. I DNT KNW WHY PEOPLE DNT ACCEPT THAT DOING GOOD IS GOOD
Mugu, how can anyone have any consciousness after death.. block head.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akfrenzy(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2021
dazzlingd:

in Africa people of ur kind claim different and attack others bcuz they don't believe in what they believe in, if you claim u you're different and sensible enough why not stop attacking others for believing in Jesus bcuz they're not attacking you which means you're more demented than the monster you're fighting against
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by studios28: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

The Gospel of Salvation is Foolishness to those that Perish.
Your gospel is total foolishness for anyone who has any bit of sense.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by spacechuks(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Owopariola:

The same Jesus that doesn't know your forefathers were existing somewhere in Africa while he was alive, nor knew about people existing with advanced civilization somewhere in America.

Who told you so,

Jesus commission disciples to go preach to the world,many disciples came to Africa where they were persecuted(Simon preached in Mauritania,Andrew preached in Asia etc)

America was built on the foundation of Jesus Christ,

Have you asked yourself, why is the name of Jesus Christ so powerful that even if an atheist calls the name, he would be saved (whoever that calls on the name Jesus Christ, the same shall be saved)

What you dont know is bigger than you, dont condemn what others believe, perhaps you are still blind , when you eyes are open, you will do more than saul

Jesus only, Jesus ever

Happy Easter, Christ is risen for our redemption

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
hahahaha guy go get some treatment Pls bcuz you're loosing it
I pity you!
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by EbenezerTriumph: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is that all you have? You couldn't even counter my claims. undecided just sheer obnoxious bullshit like "you need help asap" grin cheesy

Help with what exactly?
sorry I so value my precious time as I can't waste it trying to explain some truths to an ignorant entity
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Righteousness2(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2021
studios28:

Your gospel is total foolishness for anyone who has any bit of sense.

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by studios28: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Your God is the most senseless mental invention i have ever known since i was born. A senseless sadist and more.
If only you stupid africans know God and satan exists in your dumb skulls only.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
sorry I so value my precious time as I can't waste it trying to explain some truths to an ignorant entity
what da fucck you are doing on here then lecturing me on how i need help asap? grin how moronic of you. I am not surprised, brainwashed goons like you usually are.

You have no time but found time to come on here and yarn rubbish. Contradictory or what? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Righteousness2(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2021
studios28:

Your God is the most senseless invention i have ever seen since i was born. A senseless sadist and more.

Only if you stupid africans know God and satan exists ij your dumb skulls only.

When you Close your Eyes in Death and open it in Hell you will acknowledge, Beg and Cry for GOD ALMIGHTY whom u call senseless.

Then will you see who was really senseless.
I sense your Cup is almost Full. Humble yourself and Repent! There is no time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

When you Close your Eyes in Death and open it in Hell you will acknowledge, Beg and Cry for GOD ALMIGHTY whom u call senseless.

Then will you see who was really senseless.
I sense your Cup is almost Full. Humble yourself and Repent! There is no time
Total bulshit!! God doesn't exist, God exists only in the crazy brainwashed heads of people like you.

Tell me, where is hell located? White man invented hell to deceive Africans and enslave them mind and body.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2021
studios28:

Your God is the most senseless mental invention i have ever known since i was born. A senseless sadist and more.
If only you stupid africans know God and satan exists in your dumb skulls only.
the white man invented, God, Jesus, hell and heaven to enslave Africans mind and body. The white man are busy inventing further while Africans are hoplessly holding on to white man's invention called God.

I wonder what Africans believed in before they were brainwashed. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

The Gospel of Salvation is Foolishness to those that Perish.
Says who? Your contradictory fairy story book invented by white people I guess. grin

The bible says so, because the bible says so. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Maj196(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2021
See as atheist full this thread shocked
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by funlo2013: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2021
Accept Jesus Christ today and it shall be well with you on earth and in eternity. Don't delay!
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by annyplenty(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2021
sigiyaya112:
You are mad completely!!

You are still demonstrating the clear evidence that you absolutely need Jesus Christ, if you cannot talk without abuse or curse!
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Owopariola: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2021
spacechuks:

Who told you so,

Jesus commission disciples to go preach to the world,many disciples came to Africa where they were persecuted(Simon preached in Mauritania,Andrew preached in Asia etc)

No, Jesus said "Go NOT into the way of the Gentiles, ... but go rather to the lost sheep of the HOUSE OF ISRAEL!" is Africa part of the house of Israel? please be honest.

Which of the Simon? the Zealot? whose identity is not even ascertained. Where is the verifiable evidence of him preaching in Mauritania?

A little search of Simon the zealot brought this "Christian Ethiopians claim that he was crucified in Samaria, while Justus Lipsius writes that he was sawn in half at Suanir, Persia. However, Moses of Chorene writes that he was martyred at Weriosphora in Caucasian Iberia. Tradition also claims he died peacefully at Edessa."

On the part of Andrew, he preached in Asia Minor. According to britannica. com, "Anatolia, Turkish Anadolu, also called Asia Minor, the peninsula of land that today constitutes the Asian portion of Turkey."
Hence, it's not like he knew anything about East Asia like Philippines or Japan

America was built on the foundation of Jesus Christ,

Lol. Yes, Christopher Columbus and his crew were purposely going to preach the word of Jesus to Native "Indians"

Have you asked yourself, why is the name of Jesus Christ so powerful that even if an atheist calls the name, he would be saved (whoever that calls on the name Jesus Christ, the same shall be saved)

What you dont know is bigger than you, dont condemn what others believe, perhaps you are still blind , when you eyes are open, you will do more than saul

Jesus only, Jesus ever

Happy Easter, Christ is risen for our redemption

Okoto meow meow skrii.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2021
studios28:

Mugu, how can anyone have any consciousness after death.. block head.
Soo ur soul wont have consciousness when the body dies ? CANDIDATE OF HELL I SEE U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Are My Accusers? / VIDEO; Live Snake Crawls Out Of Woman's Private Part During Prayers / Can A Born Again Be A Politician In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.