Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now (6311 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by dhoktorlegend(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
dazzlingd:
Fvk chisos, his father can do his worst
I'm not against you not believing in Jesus, because it's actually a choice. But what you shouldn't be doing is making such statement you made above.
Remember this day, if you don't take back that statement and ask for forgiveness, I bet you will regret this in a very terrible way.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by sigiyaya112: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
annyplenty:

You are still demonstrating the clear evidence that you absolutely need Jesus Christ, if you cannot talk without abuse or curse!
I abuse you because you deliberately refuse to reason.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by alowonle02(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmm! You need to do more research. You posted rubbish. If you don't stop attributing or hype Jesus above God Almighty you and your generation to come will perish

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
WebSurfer:

And you have all the evidence that soul is real. Most of you are undoubtedly senseless.
U are more senseless for nt believing what u aren't sure.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
WebSurfer:

Mad man, run away from my mentions, common sense is far from you.
Mumu boy he has proved all in his book , and i gat to reason nt to believe.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
WebSurfer:

Do you even know where these words originate from? What do you know about greek languages and it’s origin. You africans are the most stupid set of humans with goat brains i have seen all my life.
Like you are suppose to exist as animals.
Do u knw anythng abt the holy book ?
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
WebSurfer:

The book written to mentally enslave animals like you with tiny brains ?
what a wasted sperm u are. Everythng the holy book said is happening , and u are ignorantly telling me nt to believe him
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by wristbangle: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
ictjobber:
Assuming it was the Arabs that got to the OP's forefathers first the title of this piece would have been... "WHY YOU SHOULD ACCEPT MOHAMMED NOW"

We blacks were just sitting dumb ducks waiting for anyone and I mean literally anyone to come force down their beliefs down our throats... If the Indians had come first we for they worship cow today dey also drink him urine.. And we go dey convinced say we are in the right.

Modified: This is a message to skit makers..... If you guys must believe that God is white atleast y'all should believe that of Satan too. I'm tired of watching comedy clips depicting God as white and The devil as black. E dey boil my blood. Y'all should stop embarrassing the entire black race.
grin
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Allpurpose1: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thank you for this message. Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by southpole: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
ictjobber:
Assuming it was the Arabs that got to the OP's forefathers first the title of this piece would have been... "WHY YOU SHOULD ACCEPT MOHAMMED NOW"

We blacks were just sitting dumb ducks waiting for anyone and I mean literally anyone to come force down their beliefs down our throats... If the Indians had come first we for they worship cow today dey also drink him urine.. And we go dey convinced say we are in the right.

Modified: This is a message to skit makers..... If you guys must believe that God is white atleast y'all should believe that of Satan too. I'm tired of watching comedy clips depicting God as white and The devil as black. E dey boil my blood. Y'all should stop embarrassing the entire black race.
Go and paint your sitting room black to show us how you love black colour? or probably black people should have black teeth to please your type.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by dazzlingd(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
dhoktorlegend:

I'm not against you not believing in Jesus, because it's actually a choice. But what you shouldn't be doing is making such statement you made above.
Remember this day, if you don't take back that statement and ask for forgiveness, I bet you will regret this in a very terrible way.

So the almighty jesus in all his glory and his mad father yahweh in all his infinite knowledge and power is so petty that they can easily be provoked to intense anger by online troll and will wait to seek revenge on the last day by torturing him with anguish and hell for eternity.?

Lemme tell u something, your god is more senseless than humans because even as many curse buhari on nairaland, if he goes ahead to order their arrest and torture them for only 1 year... You and the whole world will call for his head as barbaric....end SARS protesters that were arrested or killed, the whole world did not rest speaking of how inherently evil and barbaric it was.

Sp it is okay for your god to do worse for petty things foolish humans he created did. The creator of the universe, the supposedly ageless one and all powerful getting angry at a lowly human

Shame on you and your daft petty god for your double standards and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by southpole: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:
Those that come before Jesus who will save them or all of them are going to hell fire ?

Stop deceiving your self , Jesus came to Israelite to preach God to them the same way other prophets were preaching to other region .

Jesus cannot save you Mr man ; do your research well.
From the minute you die you will wish you had accepted him.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by ofiko123(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever...
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Okay sir. Hell will save you
You are not the owner of hell fire so u can't control who will enter ..

Denounce your Christianity and accept the fact that JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Emperor88(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
studios28:
You are mad.

Completely mad and stupid.
All religious people in Africa needs mental evaluation.
Period.

Very mad set of people.... The one thing obvious Christ preached is/was love not spirituality but in Africa, we practice the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:

You are not the owner of hell fire so u can't control who will enter ..

Denounce your Christianity and accept the fact that JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU.
Okay sir, AMADIOHA WILL SAVE U

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
southpole:
From the minute you die you will wish you had accepted him.

Never !
I have accepted the Jesus's creator already; Jesus cannot save anyone .. That is just only plain truth.

It will soon clear in your eyes when you die and Jesus deny you .

JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU .

Repent today before you die .

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Okay sir, AMADIOHA WILL SAVE U

No !

Only God can save me and you .
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
femi4:
The sacrifice was for both dead and the living.

Those that believed in the Father also believe the son and vise versa

grin
If the sacrifice is for both the dead and the living ,
That means all those bad people before Jesus will be save right ?

Hell no brother .

Think about it sir

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Akuruoulo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:

No !
Only God can save me and you .
Madness
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
just saddens my heart to see fellows like this would perish because of ignorance.
May God have mercy on you.

No sir !
One of the blessing I receive is that I already know that Jesus cannot save me .

I will pray that may God Almighty guide you to see the right path . You have lost path bro !

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Madness
So it is madness to know that God can save everyone ..

If it is madness , I pray for such good madness .

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by femi4: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:

grin
If the sacrifice is for both the dead and the living ,
That means all those bad people before Jesus will be save right ?

Hell no brother .

Think about it sir
Those that believed in the Father, not bad people
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
femi4:
Those that believed in the Father, not bad people
Who is father ?
If you say father is God Almighty , then many people also believe in God before Jesus came ; then that means many people before Jesus has been saved . They don't need any blood sacrifice again through Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by femi4: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:

Who is father ?
If you say father is God Almighty , then many people also believe in God before Jesus came ; then that means many people before Jesus has been saved . They don't need any blood sacrifice again through Jesus
Good question.

The blood of the sheep and goat they used then were no longer valid.

Heb 10:4

It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Yankee101: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Quaran And Jesus Christ / How Much Do You Give As Offerings To God? / Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.