Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now (6361 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by southpole: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:

Never !
I have accepted the Jesus's creator already; Jesus cannot save anyone .. That is just only plain truth.

It will soon clear in your eyes when you die and Jesus deny you .

JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU .

Repent today before you die .
What did the creator of Jesus told you about Jesus? you sound like a Muslim and if I am right then go and read your Qur'an very well because it states that Jesus is the messiah and messiah means saviour, the Quran states that Jesus is the word of God , the Quran also states that Jesus is the spirit of God, it there for means that Jesus and God are one because you cannot separate the spirit of God from God, having accepted the creator of Jesus it means that you have accepted Jesus because Jesus is the spirit of God as stated in the Quran, you can not accept God and reject his spirit that will amount to hypocrisy because God and his spirit are one. Are you aware that the prophet of Islam stated that if you Muslims have any issue you don't understand that you should ask the Christians? And we Christians are telling you that Jesus is the Saviour of the world.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by oluwafeolami(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:
Those that come before Jesus who will save them or all of them are going to hell fire ?

Stop deceiving your self , Jesus came to Israelite to preach God to them the same way other prophets were preaching to other region .

Jesus cannot save you Mr man ; do your research well.

Bro, you share in my belief too. As in I still don’t get it why youths of today still believe in this religious ish. Like you mean GOD is so jobless that he will create Saudi Arabia, Iraq,Iran and other Muslim countries so that they can perish in hell abi because they don’t believe in ur Jesus? Help me ask d op that his great grandfather that did not believe in jesus, is he burning in hell now? Boss I go like sabi u wella, u share in my beliefs too
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by EdiskyHarry: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
you will see all these people that their religion is more of terrorism coming here to write rubbish.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by oluwafeolami(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
southpole:

What did the creator of Jesus told you about Jesus? you sound like a Muslim and if I am right then go and read your Qur'an very well because it states that Jesus is the messiah and messiah means saviour, the Quran states that Jesus is the word of God , the Quran also states that Jesus is the spirit of God, it there for means that Jesus and God are one because you cannot separate the spirit of God from God, having accepted the creator of Jesus it means that you have accepted Jesus because Jesus is the spirit of God as stated in the Quran, you can not accept God and reject his spirit that will amount to hypocrisy because God and his spirit are one. Are you aware that the prophet of Islam stated that if you Muslims have any issue you don't understand that you should ask the Christians? And we Christians are telling you that Jesus is the Saviour of the world.

With the way you are sounding, can any Muslim bring any issue to you for clarity? Abegi go sit down one side. The only thing God is demanding from us is to love one another. Everything that negates God also negates the law of every country such as killing, stealing, kidnapping and every other vices. But you see smoking, drinking and womanizing no b God concern cos na on earth here u go hear am and if you die an healthy person then u are lucky. Take a look at everybody that has had their names written in crystals in all countries all over d world, were they doing it cos religion asked them to? NO. People like Nnamdi azikwe, Awolowo, Tafawa balewa, Moremi, Thabo mbeki, ken saro wiwa, woke Soyinka, Nelson Mandela, Olusegun obasanjo, etc. History will never forget this people but ur pastors and imams don’t have any history in their country except with their members only. But u see this people listed above, they all left their different religious beliefs for the emancipation of their country. I know u will still have some bad things to say about them but the truth is that as long as this country will remain and so the world, history will never forget them. Even abacha that was feared sef get rank for history pass una religious leaders. Long story short sir, heaven is real but no b jesus go connect u reach there but d love for all and sundry and ur character will determine ur paradise. I don type my own finish, it’s not compulsory for u to agree but please don’t quote me trying to defend or yah me cos I no go reply. If u don’t c sense in my write up just look away and move on with ur belief. Happy Easter celebration my people.

I am a Christian but I don’t serve my God in ur stereotypical fashion.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by johnstin(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life.

Hell is real!

By the time one lands there, it will be too late to repent.

Nobody should make the very costly eternal mistake of getting to hell before they believe it.

I repeat emphatically, there's hell.

You will have no excuse to give on the judgement day if you are reading this post.

Say what ever you like, but know for sure that hell exists and you can choose not to end up there.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by GGirll: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:
Those that come before Jesus who will save them or all of them are going to hell fire ?

Stop deceiving your self , Jesus came to Israelite to preach God to them the same way other prophets were preaching to other region .

Jesus cannot save you Mr man ; do your research well.

Well Jesus Christ after he died on d cross of Calvary went to hell first and collected the keys of life n death from the devil, at the same time too in Hell, he Jesus released all those d devil had put in hell before he Jesus came to the world, even those 2 thieves on the cross beside his own cross.....he released them all n till now he Jesus now have the keys of life n death which Adam n Eve relinquished to d devil d moment the ate the forbidden fruit in d garden of Eden.

Pls research well n repent now d end time is here already.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Empiree: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
post=100470879:
Good thread OP.

God bless you real good.

This is another reason you should Accept JESUS CHRIST as your Personal Lord and Saviour.......

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)
Scam cheesy

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
GGirll:

Well Jesus Christ after he died on d cross of Calvary went to hell first and collected the keys of life n death from the devil, at the same time too in Hell, he Jesus released all those d devil had put in hell before he Jesus came to the world, even those 2 thieves on the cross beside his own cross.....he released them all n till now he Jesus now have the keys of life n death which Adam n Eve relinquished to d devil d moment the ate the forbidden fruit in d garden of Eden.

Pls research well n repent now d end time is here already.
grin grin grin
Just listen to yourself bro.

Don't let anybody play with your brain brother .

Devil doesn't have access to the gate of hell or paradise . The almighty God who created Jesus , you and me created them and him alone decide who will enter each based on what you did in your world.

Please disregard all those false epistle you wrote over there .

Just believe that only God can save you . he used Jesus to warn people about him like he he did for many prophets before Jesus .

Do your external research well bro .
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
oluwafeolami:

Bro, you share in my belief too. As in I still don’t get it why youths of today still believe in this religious ish. Like you mean GOD is so jobless that he will create Saudi Arabia, Iraq,Iran and other Muslim countries so that they can perish in hell abi because they don’t believe in ur Jesus? Help me ask d op that his great grandfather that did not believe in jesus, is he burning in hell now? Boss I go like sabi u wella, u share in my beliefs too
Hello bro ,

Am a Muslim and I believe in a true religion .

I went to Christian school and I know about Christianity .

God is not jobless. He is just wonderful . he created everybody and he is the only one he can safe everyone .

What always baffles me is when i see many people praising Jesus as if he is a God and as if he is only way to paradise . So if anybody does not believe in Jesus as a saviour such person is going to hell fire . HELL NO!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by MrIcredible: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
HoopyNg:
Accepting Jesus Christ Today and Amending your ways to be at peace with God should be one of your immediate goals.

The Life you are living now is like a vapor. Here today and Gone tomorrow. Your position, Personality or money will not withhold or Hinder when Death knocks.

Anytime! Anyday! you could be Gone..Living In the Consciousness of Eternity is the key. Living a Life Pleasing to GOD in Christ Jesus is the only way. A Life Pleasing to GOD is a Life Lived in JESUS Christ who was crucified for all our sins, so you have no excuse if you don't make heaven, you will only have yourself to blame, because Jesus Christ has already done all that is required, all you need to partake in his finished work is just to accept that you are a sinner and ask him for forgiveness, then ask him to come into your life and be the lord of your life.

Living for Jesus Christ is the Life that Guarantees Heaven after Death. Accept Jesus Christ Today before it is too late... Read John 3:16.
How foolish can you be?

You want me to accept and believe in Jesus and all you've got to convince me is busy quoting a storybook (Bible)
Do you have brains at all?
Who told you I believe in your Bible in the first place?
What makes your Bible special among all of the other religious books?

May you receive sense in God's name.
Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
southpole:

Hi ,

Yes , am a Muslim .
Do you want to know what the Quran say about Jesus right ?

Read Quran chapter 3 and verse 49
It reads below :

And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): “I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah’s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye disbelieve.”

From the above , Jesus is prophet who was sent to Israel to preach about God and he was blessed with healing power to help him convinced people that he truely come from God Almighty .
Every prophets were sent with difference blessing and gift power .

Also read this Quran :5:46

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

From the above , u can see Jesus doesn't bring any new thing rather than what other prophet have preached about God . No any salvation like die on the cross before any sin can be forgiving .

Read this also : Quran 4:157

That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah”;-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

From the above , you can see no any crucification about Jesus or any salvation of forgiveness through the blood.

Read this also: Quran : 5:116

Allah will say: “O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah’?” He will say: “Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . .”

From the above , this is how Jesus will deny everybody that think he can save them .

There are so many verses in Quran about Jesus , I like Jesus than you do but I will never worship him .

He is a saviour means he save many people from Israel to know God as the only one God and he told them to worship God only not to take himself as a God. He is just a prophet .
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
post=100470879:
Good thread OP.

God bless you real good.

This is another reason you should Accept JESUS CHRIST as your Personal Lord and Saviour.......

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)
ode
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Akfrenzy:
in Africa people of ur kind claim different and attack others bcuz they don't believe in what they believe in, if you claim u you're different and sensible enough why not stop attacking others for believing in Jesus bcuz they're not attacking you which means you're more demented than the monster you're fighting against
We have to talk sense into your heads. We can’t stop telling you that Jesus is fake.
This is because this JESUS thinking is taking a lot from your brain power, it has totally inhibited most people ability to think and then solve societal problems. For any advancement in science to happen in Africa, we need a good number of atheists to emerge and its slowly happening. We can’t develop when we have adults who wait for a skydaddy to come help them and solve their problems.

The more we attack Christians with reality and facts, the more some people see the sense in what we are saying

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
dhoktorlegend:

I'm not against you not believing in Jesus, because it's actually a choice. But what you shouldn't be doing is making such statement you made above.
Remember this day, if you don't take back that statement and ask for forgiveness, I bet you will regret this in a very terrible way.
There will be no need for you to defend Jesus’s father if he truly exist, he would have defended himself.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by studios28: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

When you Close your Eyes in Death and open it in Hell you will acknowledge, Beg and Cry for GOD ALMIGHTY whom u call senseless.

Then will you see who was really senseless.
I sense your Cup is almost Full. Humble yourself and Repent! There is no time
Animal brain
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by dhoktorlegend(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
dazzlingd:

So the almighty jesus in all his glory and his mad father yahweh in all his infinite knowledge and power is so petty that they can easily be provoked to intense anger by online troll and will wait to seek revenge on the last day by torturing him with anguish and hell for eternity.?

Lemme tell u something, your god is more senseless than humans because even as many curse buhari on nairaland, if he goes ahead to order their arrest and torture them for only 1 year... You and the whole world will call for his head as barbaric....end SARS protesters that were arrested or killed, the whole world did not rest speaking of how inherently evil and barbaric it was.

Sp it is okay for your god to do worse for petty things foolish humans he created did. The creator of the universe, the supposedly ageless one and all powerful getting angry at a lowly human

Shame on you and your daft petty god for your double standards and hypocrisy
I tell you child of God, mark this date. You'll still come to this same Nairaland to preach Jesus.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by southpole: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
oluwafeolami:

With the way you are sounding, can any Muslim bring any issue to you for clarity? Abegi go sit down one side. The only thing God is demanding from us is to love one another. Everything that negates God also negates the law of every country such as killing, stealing, kidnapping and every other vices. But you see smoking, drinking and womanizing no b God concern cos na on earth here u go hear am and if you die an healthy person then u are lucky. Take a look at everybody that has had their names written in crystals in all countries all over d world, were they doing it cos religion asked them to? NO. People like Nnamdi azikwe, Awolowo, Tafawa balewa, Moremi, Thabo mbeki, ken saro wiwa, woke Soyinka, Nelson Mandela, Olusegun obasanjo, etc. History will never forget this people but ur pastors and imams don’t have any history in their country except with their members only. But u see this people listed above, they all left their different religious beliefs for the emancipation of their country. I know u will still have some bad things to say about them but the truth is that as long as this country will remain and so the world, history will never forget them. Even abacha that was feared sef get rank for history pass una religious leaders. Long story short sir, heaven is real but no b jesus go connect u reach there but d love for all and sundry and ur character will determine ur paradise. I don type my own finish, it’s not compulsory for u to agree but please don’t quote me trying to defend or yah me cos I no go reply. If u don’t c sense in my write up just look away and move on with ur belief. Happy Easter celebration my people.

I am a Christian but I don’t serve my God in ur stereotypical fashion.
What is this one saying? We are talking about Jesus being the Saviour of the world and you are bringing politicians into it. I can see how those people you listed have turned their respective countries into the supper powers and the best economies of the world. You tried well-done
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by southpole: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
doffman:

Hi ,

Yes , am a Muslim .
Do you want to know what the Quran say about Jesus right ?

Read Quran chapter 3 and verse 49
It reads below :

And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): “I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah’s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye disbelieve.”

From the above , Jesus is prophet who was sent to Israel to preach about God and he was blessed with healing power to help him convinced people that he truely come from God Almighty .
Every prophets were sent with difference blessing and gift power .

Also read this Quran :5:46

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

From the above , u can see Jesus doesn't bring any new thing rather than what other prophet have preached about God . No any salvation like die on the cross before any sin can be forgiving .

Read this also : Quran 4:157

That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah”;-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

From the above , you can see no any crucification about Jesus or any salvation of forgiveness through the blood.

Read this also: Quran : 5:116

Allah will say: “O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah’?” He will say: “Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart . . .”

From the above , this is how Jesus will deny everybody that think he can save them .

There are so many verses in Quran about Jesus , I like Jesus than you do but I will never worship him .

He is a saviour means he save many people from Israel to know God as the only one God and he told them to worship God only not to take himself as a God. He is just a prophet .
Any account of Jesus contrary to what is obtained in the Bible is not acceptable by Christians. The accounts of Jesus as contained in the Bible were first documented by eye witnesses, disciples and apostle of Jesus Christ. The account of Jesus as contained in the Qur'an were not documented by eye witnesses which might have informed the contradictions.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by dazzlingd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
dhoktorlegend:

I tell you child of God, mark this date. You'll still come to this same Nairaland to preach Jesus.

If I can bury my conscience and be capable of preaching what I know is myth just to fool people and get wealthy from the gullible and dumb..... then I may consider it.
Many are doing it, calling themselves pastors and living large. You have been swindled
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by doffman: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
southpole:
Any account of Jesus contrary to what is obtained in the Bible is not acceptable by Christians. The accounts of Jesus as contained in the Bible were first documented by eye witnesses, disciples and apostle of Jesus Christ. The account of Jesus as contained in the Qur'an were not documented by eye witnesses which might have informed the contradictions.

This is how problem started

Bible came after gospel of moses . Many gospel believer were Jews , most of them don't believe in Bible ; they see moses as the greatest prophet and they believe gospel as the best holy book . they don't believe in Jesus message .

Quran came last . many jews and Jesus follower did not believe in Quran as well and they want to stick to their book.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by therajah: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
which God? God doesn't exist either. And please don't tell me God is an old grey bearded white guy who lives in the Skies. grin

There is God. Nothing exists on its own.
One day, very soon, we all will know there is God.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
therajah:

There is God. Nothing exists on its own.
One day, very soon, we all will know there is God.
Yea! One day! One never ending day and a never ending soon. cheesy

There is God because you said there is God. undecided
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by therajah: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea! One day! One never ending day and a never ending soon. cheesy

There is God because you said there is God. undecided
I said there is God because there is God.
Yes, there is eternity... without God in our lives, eternity would be a mess!!
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by Calitoscassius(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
therajah:

I said there is God because there is God.
Yes, there is eternity... without God in our lives, eternity would be a mess!!
Do you have any proofs or are just imagining God? Because God is only in people's imaginations.

You cannot expect me/people to believe there is God just because you said there is God. grin grin
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by zoedew: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
HoopyNg:
Accepting Jesus Christ Today and Amending your ways to be at peace with God should be one of your immediate goals.

The Life you are living now is like a vapor. Here today and Gone tomorrow. Your position, Personality or money will not withhold or Hinder when Death knocks.

Anytime! Anyday! you could be Gone..Living In the Consciousness of Eternity is the key. Living a Life Pleasing to GOD in Christ Jesus is the only way. A Life Pleasing to GOD is a Life Lived in JESUS Christ who was crucified for all our sins, so you have no excuse if you don't make heaven, you will only have yourself to blame, because Jesus Christ has already done all that is required, all you need to partake in his finished work is just to accept that you are a sinner and ask him for forgiveness, then ask him to come into your life and be the lord of your life.

Living for Jesus Christ is the Life that Guarantees Heaven after Death. Accept Jesus Christ Today before it is too late... Read John 3:16.

Way to go!
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by mytty: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wow! Can't shout, After all JESUS did on the cross for everybody to be saved, PEOPLE still VEHEMENTLY REJECT him,
MY BROTHER, WHY MUST YOU PERISH WHEN YOU HAVE THE SOLUTION OF ETERNAL LIFE BECKONING ON YOU TO TAKE , FREE OF CHARGE WITH THIS LITTLE OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU STILL HAVE,
DO YOU KNOW THAT THOSE OF YOUR LOVEONES AND FRIENDS WHO REJECTED JESUS And ARE DEAD, DON'T HAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ANY AMEND,
This is a matter eternity, COME ON

HOW SHALL WE ESCAPE IF WE NEGLECT THIS GOSPEL? (HEB 2:3)

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
John 3:17‭-‬19‭, ‬21 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.3.17-21.NKJV

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

WETIN YOU DEY ENJOY FOR EARTH?

JESUS LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW, DOESN'T WANT YOU TO PERISH, selah!
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
mytty:
Wow! Can't shout, After all JESUS did on the cross for everybody to be saved, PEOPLE still VEHEMENTLY REJECT him,
MY BROTHER, WHY MUST YOU PERISH WHEN YOU HAVE THE SOLUTION OF ETERNAL LIFE BECKONING ON YOU TO TAKE , FREE OF CHARGE WITH THIS LITTLE OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU STILL HAVE,
DO YOU KNOW THAT THOSE OF YOUR LOVEONES AND FRIENDS WHO REJECTED JESUS And ARE DEAD, DON'T HAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ANY AMEND,
This is a matter eternity, COME ON

HOW SHALL WE ESCAPE IF WE NEGLECT THIS GOSPEL? (HEB 2:3)

WETIN YOU DEY ENJOY FOR EARTH?

JESUS LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW, DOESN'T WANT YOU TO PERISH, selah!
God shouldn’t have created atheists if he doesn’t want people to doubt him.
It’s his fault that atheists exist.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by SpellingBot: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
God shouldn’t have created atheists if he doesn’t want people to doubt him.
It’s his fault that atheists exist.
his fault that people chose to be Atheists.
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
SpellingBot:
his fault that people chose to be Atheists.
He is omniscient, he knew from the onset that people will become atheists
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by SpellingBot: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
He is omniscient, he knew from the onset that people will become atheists
Should he had force his will on them and deny them free will?
Re: Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now by FatherOfJesus: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
SpellingBot:
Should he had force his will on them and deny them free will?
Everything is actually going according to his divine plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / India Has The Highest Conversion Rate To Christianity In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.