Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ (29248 Views)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by TheRedpillguy: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Trash! I wish one of these Feminists cross their boundaries with Me.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Adakintroy:

For a start it's very hard to take you seriouse when you start your argument by refering to a veteran as him as old dinosaur. If anything it's validated the men's positions that feminism is about hate and disrespect. If you concede that Pete had made an error by his remark then you err even further by setting off this way. But we we will let it slide for the sake of education.

No fool who justifies violence against women deserves respect. If he chooses to disrespect women, there is no foul in returning the same energy he wants to channel out.

Now Pete I think is arguing from the position of culture as natural African man. Which entails that women be submisive. you can argue all you want about how appalling such cultural doctrines are but it does not negate the fact that it is his and now he is standing on it. his own culture or rephrased as " the way he was culture". That in my view put a rational behind his thinking and instantly invalidates your point or that of the feminist coalition as a mindless rant. It's rather a rant with a mind coming from a place.

Culture is not something stamped on people by invisible hands. It's the way a society chooses to live. To justify grotesque anachronisms as "culture" would be as silly as justifying slavery, human sacrifice etc as culture. Culture changes all the time as societies evolve. Christianity is a recent import into Nigeria. Why not reject it because it was not the "culture" of your ancestors?

So permitted me to make an alignment between his statements and the fundamentals of culture

His work words were.

"Feminism isn’t something black people are known for. Once a woman leaves her parents to meet her husband and takes his surname, she is to be submissive to him. If she wasn’t married, she can do whatever she wants".

Black people wear Western clothes, observe Western religion, speak Western languages, use Western technology (like both of us typing here on Western originated tech). How convenient that we only remember our own regressive culture when it comes to subduing women as door mats who serve at the pleasure and will of their male masters. Culture my arse. If feminism is not "something black people are known for", does that make it illegitimate? Is that a rational basis for evaluating the net good of feminism to the society?

Plenty of women don't "leave their parents" to meet their husband. Plenty are independent working professionals. If he married a housewife who he took from her parents, it doesn't mean every woman is one and he may have to readjust his dinosaur mentality to the realities of the modern world.

Note he said " if she wasn't married she can do whatever she likes".

Here is the definition of culture.

anthropologists define culture as the shared set of (implicit and explicit) values, ideas, concepts, and rules of behaviour that allow a social group to function and perpetuate itself.

Note there are no biase or sentiments in the definitions. Just language understood. (Key words; values, ideas, concepts, rules, of "behavior"wink

See now if his statements lines up then we can proceed. Over to you.

Thanks.

Every adult in our culture, man or woman, single or married, can do as they like within the ambit of the law. So it's not for him to dictate anything under the weaselly toga of "culture". If one can't win the respect of their wives, that speaks to their own failings as men. Not for a dinosaur to be justifying violence against women because of "feminism".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by emmnprince(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Truth be told. Pete Edochie’s opinion is one-sided though and inconsiderate of the feelings of women. Feminism has advocated in Nigeria is another thing.

When there is true love and understanding in marriage, not the Africa-kind-of-love, there with less divorce.

Bottom line: Real men don't resort to beating up their wives or physically abusing them. They have the wisdom to deal with erring and misbehaving wives with laying a finger on them. And the wives will realise their folly (if they come back to their right state of mind) and do the needful for peace to reign.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If that be the case ,how come feminism is now being blamed when Nigerian men have had this trait of violence even before you and I were born? isn't this a case of "hanging a dog" , It's just common sense.

Feminism has destroyed marriages that is my point, Edochie wanted to use rhetorics to point out the flaws of Feminism in society and he used domestic violence to serve as a scape goat with regards to Feminism

Intelligent and educated men like us will understand what he his saying, and he has a more realistic appraisal of his times, as we were not born then
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
cool Nothing to add
Obi1kenobi:

No fool who justifies violence against women deserves respect. If he chooses to disrespect women, there is no foul in returning the same energy he wants to channel out.

Culture is not something stamped on people by invisible hands. It's the way a society chooses to live. To justify grotesque anachronisms as "culture" would be as silly as justifying slavery, human sacrifice etc as culture. Culture changes all the time as societies evolve. Christianity is a recent import into Nigeria. Why not reject it because it was not the "culture" of your ancestors?

Black people wear Western clothes, observe Western religion, speak Western languages, use Western technology (like both of us typing here on Western originated tech). How convenient that we only remember our own regressive culture when it comes to subduing women as door mats who serve at the pleasure and will of their male masters. Culture my arse. If feminism is not "something black people are known for", does that make it illegitimate? Is that a rational basis for evaluating the net good of feminism to the society?

Plenty of women don't "leave their parents" to meet their husband. Plenty are independent working professionals. If he married a housewife who he took from her parents, it doesn't mean every woman is one and he may have to readjust his dinosaur mentality to the realities of the modern world.

Every adult in our culture, man or woman, single or married, can do as they like within the ambit of the law. So it's not for him to dictate anything under the weaselly toga of "culture". If one can't win the respect of their wives, that speaks to their own failings as men. Not for a dinosaur to be justifying violence against women because of "feminism".
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Feminism has destroyed marriages that is my point, Edochie wanted to use rhetorics to point out the flaws of Feminism in society and he used domestic violence to serve as a scape goat with regards to Feminism

Intelligent and educated men like us will understand what he his saying, and he has a more realistic appraisal of his times, as we were not born then
Rather misoginistic men like you understand his point.

Anyway to what do we hold responsible for the destroyed marriages prior to feminism? can you educate us on that?

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ignorance is driving fools to western societies, pragmatic individuals like us would rather travel and learn from prosperous Arab Societies in the middle East and come and develop our Nation

Feminism never brought wealth to western Societies, capitalism did so and Feminism blames Patriachy and capitalism for females so called oppression and inequalities

Bros
You're an emasculated Simp

Who said anything about feminism bringing wealth to Western societies? Which feminist blames capitalism for female oppression? What is the relevance of patriarchy to capitalism? What exactly is there to learn from prosperous Arab countries other than the fact if you have a lot of oil and a small population, any country can be rich? Is it Saudi Arabia where women almost have the same legal status as children that we're supposed to learn from. Is that your ideal society for your sister or your mother?

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by crackhaus: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
bukatyne:

Is it now gender equity? cheesy grin

We are getting there. The world would not disintegrate after all.

The definition of feminism on wikipedia has changed sef. It used to be a bit different those years I used to quote it here.

They are learning... grin

Even they did not understand what gender equality actually implied. E easy? cheesy
Na only to dey shout and repeat whatever they hear is reigning, na hin dem sabi.

I've never seen a group of people so incapable of having their own independent analytical thought regarding what they claim to support.

Wasn't there another thread the other day where someone shared an article about how some feminists are of the opinion that patriarchy isn't really a bad thing?
It's toxic masculinity abi na toxic patriarchy that's bad... I can't even keep up with their phrases anymore.

See Bukky, lots of these modern feminists simply don't have sense.

They have finally realized they can't cope when it comes to standing on equal footing with men in EVERY aspect of life.

As for Pete Edochie, I do not hold brief for him.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Heterodox(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
demmymoney:

Because u are so stupid and bluepilled that's why u believe men and women are equal.

10% of my intelligence is greater than 100% of yours. Find your Alpha mates.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Rather misoginistic men like you understand his point.

Any to what do we hold responsible for the destroyed marriages prior to feminism? can you educate us in that?

Statistics showed divorce was rare in western societies and alimonies protected women during divorce, but now women are in the workplace, they have equal opportunities as men , same earning potential as men, yet alimony is still in marriages , women have strong incentives to destroy their homes more than Patriachal times since child custody laws and alimonies encourage these due to women's innate Hypergamous nature
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Statistics showed divorce was rare in western societies and alimonies protected women during divorce, but now women are in the workplace, they have equal opportunities as men , same earning potential as men, yet alimony is still in marriages , women have strong incentives to destroy their homes more than Patriachal times since child custody laws and alimonies encourage these due to women's innate Hypergamous nature
I am asking you about Nigeria. Tell us about Nigeria please.Alimony ,child support and all that is alien to us , so what then is the incentive that is making Nigerian women abandon their marriages ?

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by bukatyne(f): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
crackhaus:

They are learning... grin

Even they did not understand what gender equality actually implied. E easy? cheesy
Na only to dey shout and repeat whatever they heard is reigning dem sabi. I've never seen a group of people so incapable of independent analytical thought about what they want to support.

Wasn't there another thread the other day where someone shared an article about how some feminists are of the opinion that patriarchy isn't really a bad thing?
It's toxic masculinity abi na toxic patriarchy that's bad... I can't even keep up with their phrases anymore.

See Bukky, lots of these modern feminists simply don't have sense.

They have finally realized they can't cope when it comes to standing on equal footing with men in EVERY aspect of life.

As for Pete Edochie, I do not hold brief for him.

They have stolen my phrase 'Nigerian' patriarchy cheesy grin

Let's see how the 'gender equity' plays out in future grin

People have forgotten the interview sef until these clowns brought it up cheesy
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by demmymoney(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Heterodox:
10% of my intelligence is greater than 100% of yours. Find your Alpha mates.

Amen brother

Oloshi
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by daddytime(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
AmuRubber:

Pete Edochie has six children — five sons and a daughter.

Ow..thanks for putting me right.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by demmymoney(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
bukatyne:

For an acclaimed man of vision, you are very presumptuous.

So u are an anti feminist
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Who said anything about feminism bringing wealth to Western societies? Which feminist blames capitalism for female oppression? What is the relevance of patriarchy to capitalism? What exactly is there to learn from prosperous Arab countries other than the fact if you have a lot of oil and a small population, any country can be rich? Is it Saudi Arabia where women almost have the same legal status as children that we're supposed to learn from. Is that your ideal society for your sister or your mother?

Arab societies have strong family units
UAE,Qatar, Turkey have strong economies and real estate and traditional businesses can be learnt even Nigeria can emulate their tourism sector and develop ours , Feminism is a cultural marxist ideology of class warfare between male and females,the early suffragette movement were like terrorists, Saudi Arabia is extremely Patriachal due it's Islamic wahabbi doctrine but women in their Society are not complaining but they are rather following the teachings of the Quran

Men built the mordern world ,women call it Patriachy because the wealthiest in the world are men
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I am asking you about Nigeria. Tell us about Nigeria please.Alimony ,child support and all that is alien to us , so what then is the incentive that is making Nigerian women abandon their marriages ?

Many factors, Feminism is one of them, domestic violence caused or not caused by Feminism is another, infidelity, irreconcilable differences , etc
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Adakintroy: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Many factors, Feminism is one of them, domestic violence caused or not caused by Feminism is another, infidelity, irreconcilable differences , etc
In the list I still don't see the incentives tho.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
In the list I still don't see the incentives tho.

That's why divorce is unpopular and frowned upon in our culture, but it is a common norm in western societies

One of the true benefits of patriachy
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Do you people even reason at all?
Who born you?
Men and women being physiologically different is supposed to be complementary.
Can men carry a pregnancy? Can a man pop out a baby?
Can a man breast feed and sustain a baby's life through breastfeeding from his digested food.

Please learn to reason before you post your thoughts online.

Both sexes are meant to complement each other. None is superior.

DamnnNiggarr:
Feminist group tackles Pete Edochie over ‘misogynistic rants’

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/feminist-group-tackles-pete-edochie-misogynistic-rants-356513/amp?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Tell that to the fatherless bastards who became prisoners, criminals and gangsters in Western Societies whom allowed to culture of single motherhood and encouraged the destruction of the homes
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

That's why divorce is unpopular and frowned upon in our culture, but it is a common norm in western societies

One of the true benefits of patriachy
Lol, but divorce was unpopular because;

The woman is shamed.
Is turned back by her family.
Should her family dare to support ,in some tribes , the family is ostracized.
Is compelled and restrained by religion and traditions.( you and I know what brainwashing from both can control the entire being of a human being).

If Nigerian women dont have incentives like western women but are still willing to leave their marriges , shouldn't that tell alot about the quality of men ? The Nigerians I know don't take time to nuture their sons to better humans all in the name of "na man".

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, but divorce was unpopular because;

The woman is shamed.
Is turned back by her family.
Should her family dare t support ,in some tribes , the family is ostracized.
Is compelled and restrained by religion and traditions.( you and I know what brainwashing from both can control the entire being of a human being).

If Nigerian women dont have incentives like western women but are still willing to leave their marriges , shouldn't that tell alot about the quality of men ? The Nigerians I know don't take time to nuture their sons to better humans all in the name of "na man".

These is speculation but let me assume it is true, what of the destruction of family values in western societies due to the encouragement of single motherhood

I reject single motherhood as it is associated with criminals, drug abusers, illiteracy, prisoners especially in black American communities

There is no excuse for such nonsense
Under Patriachy it would never be tolerated talkless of becoming a Norm
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Ladycewhy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

These is speculation but let me assume it is true, what of the destruction of family values in western societies due to the encouragement of single motherhood

I reject single motherhood as it is associated with criminals, drug abusers, illiteracy, prisoners especially in black American communities

There is no excuse for such nonsense
Under Patriachy it would never be tolerated talkless of becoming a Norm
We are still discussing Nigeria, please try to stay focused .

If you say single mother hood is associated with criminals ,drug pushers ,illteracy,pray tell what then is responsible for terrorism, ritual killings, Nigerians rotting away in foreign prisons , Nigerian being killed every now and then for drugs, Nigeria having the highest rate of out of school children etc.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Moneybeatz: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
ShaqFu:
Ogun kee you wey na lizard born. Bastard offspring of a thief like you. Thunder faya you and that finger wey you use take type nonsense.

So na lizard born you... That explains a lot... You no know say if the thunder never faya you e no fit faya me... Go and ask your mother for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ladycewhy:
We are still discussing Nigeria, please try to stay focused .

If you say single mother hood is associated with criminals ,drug pushers ,illteracy,pray tell what then is responsible for terrorism, ritual killings, Nigerians rotting away in foreign prisons , Nigerian being killed every now and then for drugs, Nigeria having the highest rate of out of school children etc.

Every Society has its problems
And Patriachy was not a reason for any single Nigeria's problem, but single motherhood is a problem for western Societies

Don't associate illiteracy to Patriachy as Arab Emirate Societies are Patriachal but they have very low illiteracy level

Nepotism, corruption, tribalism has led Nigeria to it's current state not Patriachy, because Patriachy built wealth for US during world war one as women were not given rights until the 1960's meaning Patriachy allowed for women's right
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Arab societies have strong family units
UAE,Qatar, Turkey have strong economies and real estate and traditional businesses can be learnt even Nigeria can emulate their tourism sector and develop ours , Feminism is a cultural marxist ideology of class warfare between male and females,the early suffragette movement were like terrorists, Saudi Arabia is extremely Patriachal due it's Islamic wahabbi doctrine but women in their Society are not complaining but they are rather following the teachings of the Quran

Men built the mordern world ,women call it Patriachy because the wealthiest in the world are men

Turkey is not an Arab country. The UAE has more than double Nigeria's crude exports with a population of less than 9 million people. Qatar is the world's largest exporter of natural gas with a population smaller than Alimosho LGA in Lagos. There's nothing to learn other than if you're swimming in petrodollars, you're going to be rich. Saudi Arabian women are not complaining - you asked them and they told you, abi? You've gone to their prisons where women have been incarcerated for not wearing hijabs or for social activism promoting their civil liberties and they told you they're not complaining, abi?

Ah......."cultural marxist". Just repeating the favorite buzzwords of people who read Breitbart and watch Fox News. Whether men built the modern world or not is besides the point. Women are here to add their quota. White men believe they built the modern world and I don't see that stopping any black man from pursuing his dreams.

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by oluwaahmed: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Ladycewhy post=100485373]In all this long story you ended up not answering my question , prior to feminism has there not been domestic violence in Nigeria?yes or no

Also the summary of your write up is that it was the white man that brought prostitution to Nigeria.

Yes there was but I believe it wasn't rampant like it is now. Also answer this question, was the rate of prostitutìon & baby mamas high before feminism?
And yes, the whiteman brought corruption(which includes prostitution and other things) to Africa. The whiteman that raped black slaves and killed them when they became pregnant?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Adakintroy: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

The behavior of post modern feminist is an all out assault on all forms of patriarchy as inherently oppressive. It is a biase reason flawed from the gate out and even in the west it's also being reject. I can debate you on that but in the end we all know it's a stellmate. You already hold your position on that.

But as we know Post modern feminist is a treat to womanhood and it will natural struggle to hold ground. It will be resisted in any clime it tries to emerge be the west or africa. Womanhood is strenght. Toxic feminity is weakness.

it fail to honor men accordingly.

You can insult edoche because he is resisting it using the authority of his culture. But you cant deny it's a behavior being resisted everywhere as poisonous to womanhood in general.

Male abuse is the relevant guilt they use in trying to draw weakness towards their own strenght. It's poorly crafted.

Edoche is not a woman abuser. If he were it would have muddle to the surface by now or his reputation would not be what it is. He is a respectable man. He earned it by protecting and providing for his wife and children. A real man takes pride in that.

You a kid with book. Women benefit from male strenght. Any real woman with any sense knows to respect and honor it before any accusation towards guilt is made. Women themselves are not without their fare share if faults.

not withstanding we have made our position clear.

Just like homosexual, this is another alien ideological space craft flying over our cultural airspace and we will shoot it down with every missile of culture we have.

We protect our women fiercly even from themselves. we not like the weakling whites who could not open mouth to speak when their ungratefully women accused them of enslaving them for all history.

Here such accusations come with a slap. If you must think. Think right. We protectors not abusers.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Tell that to the fatherless bastards who became prisoners, criminals and gangsters in Western Societies whom allowed to culture of single motherhood and encouraged the destruction of the homes

And they told you that feminism is the cause of single motherhood, and not the gangsters and thugs who abandon their children to be raised by single mothers? The men who sling drugs on the streets and kill each other in turf wars have nothing to do with "fatherless bastards", but it's the feminists that are responsible? Do you see how warped your thinking is?

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Turkey is not an Arab country. The UAE has more than double Nigeria's crude exports with a population of less than 9 million people. Qatar is the world's largest exporter of natural gas with a population smaller than Alimosho LGA in Lagos. There's nothing to learn other than if you're swimming in petrodollars, you're going to be rich. Saudi Arabian women are not complaining - you asked them and they told you, abi? You've gone to their prisons where women have been incarcerated for not wearing hijabs or for social activism promoting their civil liberties and they told you they're not complaining, abi?

Ah......."cultural marxist". Just repeating the favorite buzzwords of people who read Breitbart and watch Fox News. Whether men built the modern world or not is besides the point. Women are here to add their quota. White men believe they built the modern world and I don't see that stopping any black man from pursuing his dreams.

Those Arab women are disobey the laws of the land and they deserve to be punished

I believe women are second class citizens and from an evolutionary point of view they are physically and intellectually inferior to men, not my opinion but based on science and data ,them blaming Patriachy for their incompetence and ineptitude in major sectors of the world from economics to politics after their liberation post 1960's women's right shows that they have nothing to offer than to sexualize their bodies an focus on aesthetics as men take up hard science, technology, and we continue to build and develop civilization

Women innate purpose is child rearing and reproduction, they are not meant for production , but since they have been giving rights and privileges like men they have become labour slaves as men instead of them to be enjoying the sweat of their husbands, they pursue careers and become pseudo-masculine hybrid beasts trying to imitate men and end up becoming poor mimics and caricatures of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Gucci Combo For Omotola Jalade Birthday Getaway / Meet The Four Richest Nigerian Pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.