Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Black Women Are Easily Deceived - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women Are Easily Deceived (1050 Views)

Why Are Nigeria Woman Easily Deceived by there follow women / A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women Are Easily Deceived by Ilekokonit: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Black women are easily deceived

They are deceived that they are beautiful when the so called beauty is makeup enhanced.

When I look at black women now, I don't see beauty and all I see is a face deceitfully made up with powder, makeup and all sorts in a bid to deceive a man that they are more beautiful than they really are.

I think when they look in the mirror at their face after a 2 hour make up session, they actually believe they are that beautiful and convince themselves that they are as good looking even without makeup. This here points to delusions of grandeur and mental illness that a lot of black women suffer from.

Black women also suffer from inferiority complex and as such can not accept their God given face and body - hence their resort to bleaching, make up, butt pads etc in a bid to deceitfully trap a man.

If a lot of these black women wake up in the morning before makeup, some men actually look better than these crafty deceptive women.

They are also easily deceived by material things such as money, cars etc. A black woman will fall for a very expensively dressed guy who is driving an expensive looking car without thinking that the guys clothes could have been bought on credit and the car may be a rental car or a borrowed car. Meanwhile there is another guy who is after her who cares less about material things and hates showing off but he is worth 20 times what the flash guy is worth but because of the tiny mindsets of black women, they will ignore the less flashy guy who can actually help their destiny and save them from the shame of singleness. And these women are fast approaching age 40 or more . Not that the younger ones are any better.

Black women are just so shallow minded that sooner or later the epidemic of baby mamas and single motherhood will become the norm in black communities across the world including in Nigeria as smart men will desert these empty barrels called black women in droves.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Women Are Easily Deceived by temblor1(m): 2:00am On Apr 05, 2021
They're like pigeons. Never contented.
Re: Black Women Are Easily Deceived by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Your mother, Your Sisters, Your Daughters, Your Aunties, Your Nieces and Most of the Females dear to your heart are BLACK WOMEN!!!

Are they also included?

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business. See my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Black Women Are Easily Deceived by Drsnives(m): 3:27am On Apr 05, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:
Your mother, Your Sisters, Your Daughters, Your Aunties, Your Nieces and Most of the Females dear to your heart are BLACK WOMEN!!!

Are they also included?

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business. See my signature for details.

Spill it here am kinda interested

(1) (Reply)

Is a Wife really necessary or is an Olosho a better option than a Wife ????? / How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker / Please A Brother Needs Elderly Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.