Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies (4901 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by FreeSpirited: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
My longtime slim lanky handsome friend just proposed to a big lady that is appropriate to qualify as being a whale in a politically incorrect world. Let me shield my sword just yet and exercise some lexical restraint.
This got me thinking, cos this is not the first, second, or third time someone smart, brilliant and handsome of my friends, though slim, will fall into the trap of a big woman. The question is what's the attraction. Why? Especially considering the fact that marriage is a marathon where even a slim woman can end up fat or dishappened very quickly let alone a woman married on day one as fat.
Most times I feel they were scammed to the illusion of love, because someone like me, even though I oftentimes fvck plus size women for the juiciness of their honeypot, I still plan to end with a slim gal cos this is marriage where women easily get fat after birth or after enjoying good married life.
Why do young guys fall for fat women.....Pls enlighten us if you are with one...tell us the sexual attraction, is it that u don't care of the physical attribute? Or was it overlooked as not important? I'm lost.
Thanks, pls pardon my language if offensive. I couldn't get milder words to convey my thought/msg
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by lilvicky68(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Love is not totally about the outside it's about the inside.. we can't allow plus size woman to waste na..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by habsydiamond(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
It's simply because the world is mysterious and filled with words and opposites..also, I have never seen a short lady with a short guy as spec..... They also go for long mehn. A tall guy won't go for a tall lady cos he doesn't want him pikin to be like light pole, furthermore, the fat ones won't go for their peers simply because dem no want born yokosuna but will go for slim.. Such is life.... Help me find my slippers abeg...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by FreeSpirited: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
Love is not totally about the outside it's about the inside.. we can't allow plus size woman to waste na..
Love may not be about outside attribute, what about sex, which largely depends on outward physical appearance at least for a man.
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by lilvicky68(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Love may not be about outside attribute, what about sex, which largely depends on outward physical appearance at least for a man.
Sex is overrated

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by meobizy(f): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
The phone you used to type this topic, open the voice recorder app and go interview the individuals. Come back and update the thread with results.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by FreeSpirited: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Sex is overrated
You say Sex is overrated in marriage or in a serious relationship? shocked
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by FreeSpirited: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
meobizy:
The phone you used to type this topic, open the voice recorder app and go interview the individuals. Come back and update the thread with results.
Are you a fat plus size woman? Just a legitimate wonderment
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Ausmos: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
It's because opposite attracts. Just like short people marry tall people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Pickieox(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2021
We mostly go for what we lack at times in a partner. This is just an illusion. We believe going for those qualities in our partners will cover-up for what we do not possess within ourselves. We are simply looking for perfection, someone who is gonna complete us in a partner we choose but it's just an illusion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Barbsamiin: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Short girls likes tall guys Slim guys likes thick girls. to balance the equation.
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by LordIsaac(m): 3:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Opposites attract grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by MVLOX(m): 5:51am On Apr 05, 2021
One has to compliment the other.....
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by MediMedi(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Because of the children. You're slim and aiming for slim lady, hell Naaah brah.
How do you want kids to look?
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by CheedyJ(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Respect their choice
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by anochuko01(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2021
I'm slim and lanky... And my likeness for chubby girls ehn! grin. I believe it's nature sha, we're attracted to what we lack. With proper exercises, I'm sure a lady can maintain her weight even after child birth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Ishilove: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2021
MediMedi:
Because of the children.
You're slim and aiming for slim lady, hell Naaah brah.

How do you want kids to look?
Broomsticks and twigs.
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Okoroawusa: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2021
For equilibrium

1 Like

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Okoroawusa: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2021
meobizy:
My sister why are you taking the thing personal like this nah?
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by indodon(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Not all slim guys cause I know I'm slim
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by WalkerMichael(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Una don start questions again for Nairaland

Anyways I will enjoy the comments cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Aguilar(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Aguilar(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2021
I'm currently dating one, but I'm not that slim. she's not just big but curvy and has a big backside. my friends first saw her with me and were surprised, they never expected that kind of figure. a lot of perverted eyes were on her backside. them no allow me rest that day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by BigYash: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Aguilar:
I'm currently dating one, but I'm not that slim. she's not just big but curvy and has a big backside. my friends first saw her with me and were surprised, they never expected that kind of figure. a lot of perverted eyes were on her backside. them no allow me rest that day.
She better get good heart,if not the perverted eyes go just follow u dey chop her on code. And you have to be wise too,so that nobody go play you local for the mata. I love them curvy and thick too.. Big yash no go kill me..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Aguilar(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
trust me bruh she dey loyal
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by sharpwriter(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Broomsticks and twigs.

Lol... I'm slim and looking for wife o, and I want big babe with pretty yam legs... You dig baby? wink
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Duplexxx: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Not all my guy
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Agwadi: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Aguilar:
trust me bruh she dey loyal
It is a sin to put "loyal" and "she" in the same sentence!

Lowkey another man dey chop her....no be only loyal na loyalmilk whey everybody dey buy and drink.
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by danietohbadt(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
if a slim guy and slim girl get married, when they copulate, na that time wahala go happen cos na bone and bone go dey jam each other.

Bone fit break.

So, to prevent stories that touch the heart, slim guys go for girls that are fleshy and slim girls go for guys that are fleshy.

You dig?

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by HolySword: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Parkflash(f): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2021
To Balance The Equation
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Ishilove: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol... I'm slim and looking for wife o, and I want big babe with pretty yam legs... You dig baby? wink
I dig cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Where Decency Has Landed Me. / I've Found Every Woman's Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.