Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,991 members, 7,845,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies (4965 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by GeneralPula: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2021
So that bone go fit meet flesh..
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by sharpwriter(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:
I dig cheesy
Hahaha hahaha.... Spoilt aunty cheesy
Happy Easter o
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
sharpwriter:

Hahaha hahaha.... Spoilt aunty cheesy

Happy Easter o
Happy Easter, brotherly smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by 1F30M4(f): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lmaoooo pesin don turn am to dating thread, im no even specify weda na lepa or orobo

OP na only dem dem fit answer you o.. You sef don talk wetin you dey find for dem body na, las las you can't eat your cake and have it sha cheesy
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by femi4: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
My longtime slim lanky handsome friend just proposed to a big lady that is appropriate to qualify as being a whale in a politically incorrect world. Let me shield my sword just yet and exercise some lexical restraint.
This got me thinking, cos this is not the first, second, or third time someone smart, brilliant and handsome of my friends, though slim, will fall into the trap of a big woman. The question is what's the attraction. Why? Especially considering the fact that marriage is a marathon where even a slim woman can end up fat or dishappened very quickly let alone a woman married on day one as fat.
Most times I feel they were scammed to the illusion of love, because someone like me, even though I oftentimes fvck plus size women for the juiciness of their honeypot, I still plan to end with a slim gal cos this is marriage where women easily get fat after birth or after enjoying good married life.
Why do young guys fall for fat women.....Pls enlighten us if you are with one...tell us the sexual attraction, is it that u don't care of the physical attribute? Or was it overlooked as not important? I'm lost.
Thanks, pls pardon my language if offensive. I couldn't get milder words to convey my thought/msg
Opposite attracts
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by FreeSpirited: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
femi4:
Opposite attracts
that's a simplistic cliche answer.....I want a personal reason
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by femi4: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
that's a simplistic cliche answer.....I want a personal reason
cliche? You probably don't understand the phrase
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by FreeSpirited: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
femi4:
cliche? You probably don't understand the phrase
The phrase is a cliche...that is:

"a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought".....I want original thought. Thank you
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by femi4: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:

The phrase is a cliche...that is:

"a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought".....I want original thought. Thank you
Ignorance! If only you understand the origin of that popular saying
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by FreeSpirited: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
femi4:
Ignorance! If only you understand the origin of that popular saying
You made a statement that's a popular belief which I'm not contesting.....a belief im sure I know more about than you do..but I needed personal reason in the enquiry I posed..yet you don't get the point. I specifically said I would appreciate somone who has first time experience with loving or being with a fat lady. You are there giving me a general opinion that may not apply to every slim guy who chose a fat lady
Re: Why Do Slim Guys Love Or Marry Big Ladies by 3gpvids: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
I no slim sha buh any leg that cant spread wide for my face to ..... is a no no

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Caught Her Boyfriend ‘eating’ Her Own Mother In Their Home / What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) / Are These Names Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.