Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44739 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by SweetiliciousD: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
sense u no get, where in my post did I suggest killer herdsmen are higher than unarmed protesters?.
I should have argued with a nursery 2 pupil.

Ohhhh!

I thought you understood the meaning of egalitarianism!

Apologies for thinking u knew!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by emmadothings(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
I totally agree with u for once in my life.
This is the most sensible thing u have ever said ; if all those criminals like Ekweremadu(20 years in the Senate), Kalu and okorocha can be in the Senate then no one deserve to be in prison in the south east but if u think that by killing soldiers and police and the same time burning prisons and freeing prisoner will solve the problem, Nnamdi u are the most foolish man alive.
I just pity south east people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mazi is right....

I blame Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Zoe99(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
why are you people always bringin the rantins of this lunatic to nairaland....??

wetin consighn us with his rantins....??

make una shift joor...

we dont care about your biafra....
It's a good thing you're just one out of the millions who visit this site.Kindly avoid threads that talk about his "rantings" and let those who want to see,see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by ZooOga: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mazi dey say?

PULL YA GUNZ OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-X5eS4ZWS4
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Silentgroper(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
I stand with u sir. If Tinubu, Ganduje and other corrupt politicians are not in prison then all of us no suppose dey dia!
so does d criminal dat will steal 4rm u, kill u or rape one of ur female relatives. Aje!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by somehow: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
I hope LASSRA ID is still valid, Lagos should with immediate effect enforce the use of LASSRA ID at the borders of Lagos state. NO LASSRA ID, NO entry.

If you're caught without one, you should be sent back to where you are coming from.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by HacheNoire: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ventura1:
One criminals cannot arrest another criminal

The lives lost due to the corrupt actions of the political class is greater than those taken by most criminals in prisons.

Exactly! The nation does need a prison system. It should be abolished.

Smh...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Bmaster(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

he has lost his freakin mind....
grin

Is like it pained you,I understood!

E be things

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Chicastle: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

Bia, igbo land has never been a terror zone from day one. If you say northern Nigeria, I would listen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The current leaders of this country, especially the president started this problem by treating a particular tribe and religion special above others.
How can you release, rehabilitate and empower terrorists while shooting, killing and jailing peaceful protesters.

U are absolutely right but iPoB reacting by instigating jail breaks doesn't further their cause
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Duplexxx: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
This kanu too fake

You no dey shame

You dey hide out dey command fools to go kill

If you are strong go away from your hide out and come to Nigeria if you will see legs to borrow

Is kanu a legend?

No he is not

Who is KANU

Kanu is run away soldier

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by justtoodark: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bmaster:

grin

Is like it pained you,I understood!

E be things

i dont understand....
why is he sittin on the other guys face....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Ohhhh!

I thought you understood the meaning of egalitarianism!

Apologies for thinking u knew!
egalitarianism is not bad, equity is to be given first before.
I still can't understand how difficult it is for u to understand a simplified sentence with less than 15words.

let me just educate u a lil.
Equity is u get rewarded base on ur contribution.
Equality/egalitarian means reward is the same for everyone irrespective of contributions.

Though I doubt u could understand it but this is the lowest I could drop, I'm sorry simple things looks ambiguous to u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
Shebi e shock u? u wished the news was fake but it isn't. its time we stop supporting NK and start building a country

...And who exactly is supporting the idiot??! How many of the millions of Igbos living and breathing support him either openly or indirectly??! Far less than 5%.

You guys think the few imbeciles on this forum constitute the reality on ground... This is why I subscribe to social media reforms.

In addition, most of you screaming against these issues from the East have constantly failed to speak up concerning the travesty of leadership going on in the North, where your leaders from National to states literally back the atrocities of herdsmen and bandits. Hundreds of thousands of lives including security forces have gone to the great beyond, yet that is not enough to destroy the country, but a handful of security issues in the East have suddenly become crisis of global proportions.

The biggest problem with Nigeria is not Nnamdi Kanu or his confused underlings (Not by a long shot)... The biggest problem (The sole problem imho) is hypocrisy!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Arabaincubus: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

lunatic....!!
and na you igbos go pay the price for his nonesense....

The good thing is that those evil chants of Allah Akbar are absent in the East. They know when to apply the brakes. Don't compare yourselves with them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by IseoneofIse: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
why are you people always bringin the rantins of this lunatic to nairaland....??

wetin consighn us with his rantins....??

make una shift joor...

we dont care about your biafra....
chai must u be mumu all the time. U and him who is a lunatic.. I weep for u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

...And who exactly is supporting the idiot??! How many of the millions of Igbos living and breathing support him either openly or indirectly??! Far less than 5%.

You guys think the few imbeciles on this forum constitute the reality on ground... This is why I subscribe to social media reforms.

In addition, most of you screaming against these issues from the East have constantly failed to speak up concerning the travesty of leadership going on in the North, where your leaders from National to states literally back the atrocities of herdsmen and bandits. Hundreds of thousands of lives including security forces have gone to the great beyond, yet that is not enough to destroy the country, but a handful of security issues in the East have suddenly become crisis of global proportions.

The biggest problem with Nigeria is not Nnamdi Kanu or his confused underlings (Not by a long shot)... The biggest problem (The sole problem imho) is hypocrisy!!!
as long as herdsmen no carry their matter reach my state, I don't give a damn, recently Northern youths killed a guy who blasphemed against Mohammed, why will I give a rat ass about those kind of people, they all support this FH and BH from the start.

The reason why I am against the Igbo's is cos my state is close to their region and any stupidity overflow might likely extend to my state. Except that, I give no fvck about people that supports prison break and release criminals thinking if the northerners aren't locked up, then the southerners shouldn't be locked up.

Such simple minded fools trying to clone Borno in their region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by IseoneofIse: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ur comment is baseless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by gidgiddy: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
because of people like u who only know how to destroy, we couldn't build the country.

It takes a lot of energy to build and less energy and time to destroy

Some people dont believe in the country Lord Lugard created, they want their own separate country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by justtoodark: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
IseoneofIse:
chai must u be mumu all the time. U and him who is a lunatic.. I weep for u

lunatic....!!
with lunatic followers....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
IseoneofIse:
Ur comment is baseless

Thank you... I only comment for the benefit of the few learned left on this decrepit platform. Bye.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by WilyWily: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Haaaaahaaaaa, Confused Nigerians.
Dirty Stinky Nigeria soldiers your days are numbered in all Biafra Land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Some people dont believe in the country Lord Lugard created, they want their own separate country
u are more interested in a country which will break prisons and free criminals?

I just wished my region could completely separate themselves from SE and Nigerian madness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
WilyWily:
Haaaaahaaaaa, Confused Nigeria.
Dirty Stinky Nigeria soldiers your days are numbered in all Biafra Land.
I tell u the truth, if Nigerian soldiers leave the SE, it will take just a year before ur region turn into Syria.
Be careful of what u wished for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by nathyx(m): 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Strong statement from the Ibop leader considering his numerous followers hope someone is not being manipulated at the tail end of it please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by NorthernSerene(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The current leaders of this country, especially the president started this problem by treating a particular tribe and religion special above others.
How can you release, rehabilitate and empower terrorists while shooting, killing and jailing peaceful protesters.
That's a very big mistake. Walahi!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by IAMPEDRO: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

compared to terrorist that were sent abroad for schooling? E don reach where you no suppose pity anybody again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
as long as herdsmen no carry their matter reach my state, I don't give a damn, recently Northern youths killed a guy who blasphemed against Mohammed, why will I give a rat ass about those kind of people, they all support this FH and BH from the start.

The reason why I am against the Igbo's is cos my state is close to their region and any stupidity overflow might likely extend to my state. Except that, I give no fvck about people that supports prison break and release criminals thinking if the northerners aren't locked up, then the southerners shouldn't be locked up.

Such simple minded fools trying to clone Borno in their region

Sigh... You see my issue with most of you? You ended up saying nothing more than a stereotypical conclusion devoid of concrete facts! And I thought you had valid points to proffer.

I am not Igbo, but why on earth will a learned person of my caliber paint an entire region of individuals with the same tar??! Does Nnamdi speak the minds of millions of people spread across a geographical region??! When did they unanimously elect him their spokesperson??! Does Sunday Igboho represent the interests of every single Yoruba person across that region??!... Such little misguided generalizations are what lead to genocides.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Masterkernel1: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
So because my state has thousands of herdsmen roaming, other states should also be unsecured, are u alright?
BTW, my state is peaceful

My guess is that they did that because of hundreds of IPOB members who are kept in incarceration without trial.

If your family member was there you will support that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nairalandmonika: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abalado:
I think this man is going crazy,,so if they commit criminal offense now they should let them be abi,ode ni Bobo Yi sha
So u can't understand what he's saying, if govt capture boko Haram and free them in the name of rehabilitation then every other criminal should be freed and rehabilitate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) / Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.