Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe (2790 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2021
I know what am talking about oh please, currently now it a danger zone.. don't fall for there seduction or manipulation... In Mr Mosdi Voice.. (Nigeria Girls......)..

No girls loyal oh. all are bitch want money and you get the pussy..

The Worst Part Of It Now Is Female Born In 2003/2004 80 percent are receiving dick back too back yes.. I know what am talking about...I can proof it...

The one that claim that they have boyfriend... 87 percent have been frolicking up and down and some when you ask them out.. and they see you are big boy with nice ride ... you smell nice... the will still fuvk you... ha there boyfriend don suffer...

The Married Ones. Oh god am so fucking tired of what I see and confirm always.. they also fuvk like hell too...

The Fact Is That Non Of Them Are Loyal Don't Be Fools.

In Naira Marley Voice Is Not Your Girlfriend is Just Your Turn.. She Has Been Passing It Round.. Till It Get Too The Last Bidder . Who Will Put The Salvage Home.. Bleep that Shit....

Abuja, Benin, Lagos, These are the place i know
That Prostitution (Ashewo) Is Now A Big Lucrative Business... Nothing Too Feel Shy About.. Cos They Get The Big Luxurious Ride And Lifestyle... It A Norm Now... Pussy Is Really Working Hard....

Now One Hoe.. Will Start Saying Guys Ain't Loyal.. He Cheated On Me Blah blah... Not Your Mate Sharing pussy too tempt them...

After You Are off the service.. you will be looking for a rich good looking, good fearing husband.. kai kai.

Girls Now Are Days Ain't worth Shit. ...

Guys Please Stay Safe.. Don't Let One intimacy gadget Too Hold u down in the name of marriage... girls are damages... now....

If You Need Kids Guys I Also Support The Idea of a Baby Mama Style.. And A Contract... Stuff..

No Carry Ogbanje Put For House Biko..

Few Years From Now... Only Virgin We will have in This Country That Will Be On The High Side Will Be Children Of 5 years Old Downward. .

No Offense Please. . No Foul Language.... Just Sharing... The Survey I Had Made For The Past 3 years Ago.. ..

Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Stay Safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ya really right with yo write-up man

That's what Davido is currently doing now(babymama stuff)

Thank's for the key

1Anonymous1

1 Like

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
You spent three years making a research based on limited perspective and general hear say to come up this EVIL REPORT - nonsense and ingredients.

Abeg go sit down, if it's not working for you or those around you or those you hear about doesn't mean it's not working.

NOT EVERYBODY IS STRUGGLING

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ya really right with yo write-up man

That's what Davido is currently doing now(babymama stuff)

Thank's for the key

1Anonymous1
... Thanks Bro....

1 Like

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
You spent three years making a research based on limited perspective and general hear say to come up this EVIL REPORT - nonsense and ingredients.

Abeg go sit down, if it's not working for you or those around you or those you hear about doesn't mean it's not working.

NOT EVERYBODY IS STRUGGLING
... Bro Be Calming Down
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Prefered Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Gemini, or Leo

Pls assist me

What Is wrong with this one.... mtcheeww... take this stuff Outta Here pls

1 Like

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 3gpvids: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Careful how?
i sha dont pay for fcck
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by ikillbrokegirls: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Especially broke girls in nigeria.
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
yes
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
stay safe
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by SeunDobo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
1Anonymous1:
I know what am talking about oh please, currently now it a danger zone.. don't fall for there seduction or manipulation... In Mr Mosdi Voice.. (Nigeria Girls......)..

No girls loyal oh. all are bitch want money and you get the pussy..

The Worst Part Of It Now Is Female Born In 2003/2004 80 percent are receiving dick back too back yes.. I know what am talking about...I can proof it...

The one that claim that they have boyfriend... 87 percent have been frolicking up and down and some when you ask them out.. and they see you are big boy with nice ride ... you smell nice... the will still fuvk you... ha there boyfriend don suffer...

The Married Ones. Oh god am so fucking tired of what I see and confirm always.. they also fuvk like hell too...

The Fact Is That Non Of Them Are Loyal Don't Be Fools.

In Naira Marley Voice Is Not Your Girlfriend is Just Your Turn.. She Has Been Passing It Round.. Till It Get Too The Last Bidder . Who Will Put The Salvage Home.. Bleep that Shit....

Abuja, Benin, Lagos, These are the place i know
That Prostitution (Ashewo) Is Now A Big Lucrative Business... Nothing Too Feel Shy About.. Cos They Get The Big Luxurious Ride And Lifestyle... It A Norm Now... Pussy Is Really Working Hard....

Now One Hoe.. Will Start Saying Guys Ain't Loyal.. He Cheated On Me Blah blah... Not Your Mate Sharing pussy too tempt them...

After You Are off the service.. you will be looking for a rich good looking, good fearing husband.. kai kai.

Girls Now Are Days Ain't worth Shit. ...

Guys Please Stay Safe.. Don't Let One intimacy gadget Too Hold u down in the name of marriage... girls are damages... now....

If You Need Kids Guys I Also Support The Idea of a Baby Mama Style.. And A Contract... Stuff..

No Carry Ogbanje Put For House Biko..

Few Years From Now... Only Virgin We will have in This Country That Will Be On The High Side Will Be Children Of 5 years Old Downward. .

No Offense Please. . No Foul Language.... Just Sharing... The Survey I Had Made For The Past 3 years Ago.. ..

Thanks.
but if you prayer and follow the will of God you are gonna see the woman of your dream ... everyman on Earth is already have woman attached to him so calm down bro .. everything is gonna be good for you
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by Expresswriter: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
A seventeen year old girl told my girlfriend that she can't count the number of guys she has slept with!!!

Funniest part-- she was deflowered last year, June 2020!!!
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
This girl gender ehn. They're something else. No shame for anything
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by Rockyrascal(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Once they leave your house, you don't even know where they are going next. When they come to your house you don't even know where they are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by Duplexxx: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Is better to stay safe sad
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Expresswriter:
A seventeen year old girl told my girlfriend that she can't count the number of guys she has slept with!!!

Funniest part-- she was deflowered last year, June 2020!!!
.. Confirmed Express
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
SeunDobo:

but if you prayer and follow the will of God you are gonna see the woman of your dream ... everyman on Earth is already have woman attached to him so calm down bro .. everything is gonna be good for you
.. Bro Please Forget The Saying that. Every man as a female attached.. too him that a big lie bro
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by Drsnives(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
I foresee our female friends coming hard on you

This I have seen
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by Skillsnigeria: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
It is well, Nigeria women matter don tired me
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by cristy149: 1:13am On Apr 08, 2021
SeunDobo:

lol... Earth population 8billion... women 5+billion..shey the equation balance

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by 1Anonymous1: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2021
cristy149:
lol... Earth population 8billion... women 5+billion..shey the equation balance
No Mind That Nigga Joor
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by sesameq: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2021
men work hard, women work smart

and she still chop your dick at night

the future is female indeed

Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
This girl gender ehn. They're something else. No shame for anything
honestly the girl child is a problem
Re: Guys Please � Be Very Care With Nigeria Girls Oh Please. Stay Safe by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
sesameq:
men work hard, women work smart

and she still chop your dick at night

the future is female indeed
...work very very hard...

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / My Girlfriend Cheated Again / Abuja Olosho Joint Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.