Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

HERE IS PROOF OF IPOB ATTACK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HERE IS PROOF OF IPOB ATTACK (3273 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERE IS PROOF OF IPOB ATTACK by ubaobi: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2021
This is nigeria
Re: HERE IS PROOF OF IPOB ATTACK by aryzgreat: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2021
God blessed you with wisdom.

Nigeria is a huge joke.
Re: HERE IS PROOF OF IPOB ATTACK by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

Wicked Nigerians. We know them. That's how they twisted 1966 coup to become Igbo coup. Yet when you say Igbo are in SS, some of the wicked Nigerian tribes will say no despite the fact that Nzeogwu, the Igbo man for whom they created the pretext to massacre millions of Igbo is from SS. It is actually a joke to think that it is only Yoruba that hate Igbo. It is a national malady that has been around since the British put us in a country with strange bed fellows. It seems that the hatred the whiteman has for Igbo was imparted on native Nigerians. What Igbo has failed to realize is that too much success is dangerous for us in the midst of people who feel we are better than they. 50 years, Igbo has not been in power yet their prayer of seeing Igbo man hungry has not materialized, yet jealousy won't let them let Igbo be. Hatred won't also let them see Igbo go because in their spirit, they know as well as the whiteman knows that Igbo will build a nation that would be the pride of the black race - something the whiteman would never want to see. Something the unwise fellow Africans in the same country are invariably accentuating. This time, whether the British arms them with nuclear bomb, Igbo must survive. That's the stuff we're made of.
PREACH BROTHER.....PREACH!!!....You know few years ago I came back to Nigeria and still meet the worst black out than I knew before I left then I came up with an idea of testing the possibility of an electricity that can serve people for a reasonable number of hours for a start....I bought some solar panels and generators to ran a test but before that I went to NERC and got a permit, because through my investigation I will be needing NERC PERMIT....I started the business and just in 4weeks without advertising more than the subscribers are already threatening of disconnecting from NEPA. Did you know I was shot down and asked to go get a LICENCE but LICENSE is only needed if you're generating electricity that can serve a state....they insisted I shot down that such idea could not be encouraged because it will affect GENCOS AND DISCOS this was something a woman from the inside who was happy about my idea told me. THAT DAY I UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAPPENED TO IBETO AND THE REST. AN IGBO MAN IS A THREAT TO NIGERIA AND IT'S SYSTEM.
Re: HERE IS PROOF OF IPOB ATTACK by ScamHunter: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
ezenwajosh:
PREACH BROTHER.....PREACH!!!....You know few years ago I came back to Nigeria and still meet the worst black out than I knew before I left then I came up with an idea of testing the possibility of an electricity that can serve people for a reasonable number of hours for a start....I bought some solar panels and generators to ran a test but before that I went to NERC and got a permit, because through my investigation I will be needing NERC PERMIT....I started the business and just in 4weeks without advertising more than the subscribers are already threatening of disconnecting from NEPA. Did you know I was shot down and asked to go get a LICENCE but LICENSE is only needed if you're generating electricity that can serve a state....they insisted I shot down that such idea could not be encouraged because it will affect GENCOS AND DISCOS this was something a woman from the inside who was happy about my idea told me. THAT DAY I UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAPPENED TO IBETO AND THE REST. AN IGBO MAN IS A THREAT TO NIGERIA AND IT'S SYSTEM.

Not surprised at all. Why do you think the British are backing Fulani to keep power and subdue natives? The answer is obvious. They want them to use political power to subdue progressive natives. especially Igbo, so that they have easy access to oil and gas knowing that with Fulani in power, their concern is just cattle not human development, not to talk of industrialization that would challenge the whiteman imposed status quo. The Bristish kniows that no African tribe has that capacity than Igbo. So the blackman must be put in chain by keeping Igbo in check. Until Africans start reasoning and rid themselves of these retrogressive lot, we would continue to be at the base of the humanity ladder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria / Labour Party Meeting In Kano (Photos And Video) / Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.