Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Should I Just Quit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Quit (2274 Views)

Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]As a person that work and walk Spiritually i suppose to . I have studied '' Demonology''- my dear . My respond may lead to further conversation and sometimes i don't love sharing with you since you hardly make sense .[/size]

190:

Simple question,

Have u seen demons , yes or no

Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2011
cool cool cool

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]As a person that work and walk Spiritually i suppose to . I have studied '' Demonology''- my dear . My respond may lead to further conversation and sometimes i don't love sharing with you since you hardly make sense .[/size]

Re: Should I Just Quit by Dunddy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2011
talked to the guy.
i knew he had other babes but he was indecisive until after about 4 years. had to dump many girls to have just one.
another truth is - she's has a lot of qualities i want in my woman and we get along quite good (in fact best of all i've been with) but she's quite vulnerable (if you know what i mean). once you seem extra nice to her, and you know how to work your way subtly, u have about 80% chance.
lastly, though we talk every time the distance between NO BE JOKE. Abuja - Ibadan!
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Good advice man. . . smiley[/size]

Dunddy:

talked to the guy.
i knew he had other babes but he was indecisive until after about 4 years. had to dump many girls to have just one.
another truth is - she's has a lot of qualities i want in my woman and we get along quite good (in fact best of all i've been with) but she's quite vulnerable (if you know what i mean). once you seem extra nice to her, and you know how to work your way subtly, u have about 80% chance.
lastly, though we talk every time the distance between NO BE JOKE. Abuja - Ibadan!
Re: Should I Just Quit by Estyrhema(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
i will advice you to talk to your friend abt it (that is, if you really love the girl) and then go on with the relationship.but i bet you if your friend still loves her he will never be happy with you. so just do what makes you happy!! cheesy
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Estyrhema:

i will advice you to talk to your friend abt it (that is, if you really love the girl) and then go on with the relationship.but i bet you if your friend still loves her he will never be happy with you. so just do what makes you happy!! cheesy
Re: Should I Just Quit by iv4real(f): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2011
She might be using you to get over your friend. A girl that just broke up with your friend , is really not emotionally stable, she is hurting from the previous relationship, so she is using you to forget your friend. Besides if your friend finds out ur friendship will probably end. Is the girl worth the friendship.
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ethiodime: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
if they r already broken up then dating her won't be an issue. but first u hafta ask your hommy first, you knoe see how he views the whole thing.
Re: Should I Just Quit by Dsense(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
OP.
Just close you eyes and dive .in . . .She might be the one!!!
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Poster sorry i have been here on this thread but didn't respond to what you need at first . I was only responding one guy here who happened to be tracing me where ever section i find myself on the forum .

Read the story and it is touching and i really need to say that isn't the end . You can't just quit and i believe most things don't happened coincidentally . like a friend once said: Every mess in life there is a message it carries along .
[/size]
Re: Should I Just Quit by Estyrhema(f): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Poster sorry i have been here on this thread but didn't respond to what you need at first . I was only responding one guy here who happened to be tracing me where ever section i find myself on the forum .

Read the story and it is touching and i really need to say that isn't the end . You can't just quit and i believe most things don't happened coincidentally . like a friend once said: Every mess in life there is a message it carries along .
[/size]

nice advise dude cheesy
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Thanks darling,  . .  kiss kiss kiss kiss wink[/size]

Estyrhema:

nice advise dude cheesy
Re: Should I Just Quit by alagha: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2011
cool
Re: Should I Just Quit by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2011
[size=13pt]What is cool here now? you have to advice the poster instead of just dropping ordinary smileys . lipsrsealed[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Shave Your Legs For God Sake / May I Never Be Second Wife Ooooo! / Who Is A Nairaland Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.