Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. (769 Views)

Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario? / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by budaatum: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
illicit:

Look honestly I don't like ur type

I just told you I don't proselytize so why are u hustling me

Don't force your opinions on me pls

They tempt you. Satans love company.

Resist, I say, resist the temptations of the devils in Jesus Mighty Name! Amen.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
YES or NO!

Is proselytizing a vital part of Christianity or not?

Eviana:

"Proselytizing" is a synonym for "evangelism". They basically are one and the same and there is nothing wrong with it.
Ultimately, a person of a specific faith would want the one being witnessed to, to eventually convert to that belief.
The problem is the "what/focus" & "how/method" of the person evangelizing.
The word has become "villianous" or associated with evil because of how it's being portrayed here on N.L.

Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
I don't have any issue with you.
The message has been passed and you've said it's between you and Jesus so chill and continue with your own special Christianity! smiley

illicit:

Yeah well like I said
All these are your personal opinions
Why not keep em to yourself and not bother me
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I don't have any issue with you.
The message has been passed and you've said it's between you and Jesus so chill and continue with your own special Christianity! smiley

tongue
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
YES or NO!

I answered you already Max.
By the way, you encouraging him to continue in his own "special brand of Christianity" (and playing around with him) is leading him down a dangerous path.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
illicit:

Yeah why won't I kick one

When u will never hear that ur opinions are all yours

But u will want d other person to just reason what u are reasoning afterall it's ur own reasoning

U won't just have it any other way

So I can feel free to kick u if that's d only Language u will understand

Mercy...so now you go from "slapping in the face" to "kicking"?
The gospel when properly shared makes you that physically angry & violent?
Sir, I don't know you from Adam, but there was a reason I came to this thread initially..that perhaps I know now.
Think about why I spoke to you....initially.
I usually ignore thread topics like this, because they're done with a wrong spirit and malicious agenda...
However, I think you, sir, may need to re-evaluate your "Christian" walk. I say that with all due sincerity.
Ok...I promise to leave you alone and say no more.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Why not try to convince him that he's not a Christian in any way? cheesy
Why must it be me?
After all i've delivered the message of truth and instead of you to speak in support of the truth you are busy talking about JWs.
Let me tell you today that nobody can enter into the Kingdom of our own God unless you serve Him in our midst! smiley

Eviana:

I answered you already Max.
By the way, you encouraging him to continue in his own "special brand of Christianity" is leading him down a dangerous path.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by budaatum: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
YES or NO!

One may proselytize by "Letting one's light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven".

For it is written "The blind are proselytized to so they receive sight, the lame are proselytized to so they walk, those who have leprosy are proselytized to so they are cleansed, the deaf are proselytized to so they hear, the dead are proselytized to so they are raised, and the good news are proselytized to the poor".
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
If we tell you people that "you're not Christians" you will start spewing gibberish.
The highlighted is a sin if you must know. Jesus ordered us to pray for our enemies persecuting us unknowingly that we are the true servants of God {Matthew 5:43-48} not someone who already knew that Jesus is the saviour but don't want to learn how Jesus can save him.
For your information Jesus will never pray for anyone who thinks he's a good man but aren't ready to work with him, do you think you love people more than Jesus? John 17:8-9
What do you think? A man acknowledged Jesus as a good teacher but come and work with Jesus he declined, of course it's evident from Jesus' next statement that the man can never see God's kingdom! Luke 18:18-23

Lesson learnt!
It's a sin praying with or for whoever isn't ready to act in line with whatever the truth reveals {Proverbs 28:9} God strictly warned his prophet Jeremiah not to pray to Him in behalf of Jews who aren't prepared to do the right thing {Jeremiah 11:14, 14:11} so when Jesus' said "i've not come to abolish the laws or prophets" he's simply telling you that it's the same standard God gave ancient servants that he (Jesus) has come to established fully.

So it's a sin praying in behalf of people who can read God's wise counsel but aren't ready to work towards it! smiley

Eviana:

Sincerely praying for you sir....as I said previously.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by illicit(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Eviana:

Mercy...so now you go from "slapping in the face" to "kicking"?
The gospel when properly shared makes you that physically angry & violent?
Sir, I don't know you from Adam, but there was a reason I came to this thread initially..that perhaps I know now.
Think about why I spoke to you....initially.
I usually ignore thread topics like this, because they're done with a wrong spirit and malicious agenda...
However, I think you, sir, may need to re-evaluate your "Christian" walk. I say that with all due sincerity.
Ok...I promise to leave you alone and say no more.

Don't take it personal

I keep my religion to myself and I already told u that

But u kept on rambling trying to change my opinion with urs

I already told u it don't work that way

U shd have just let it pass

But like I already said, I don't like proselytizers because they always want to win

Why can't u just let people be
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2021
I do not like the religious section and I have deactivated many times. Also, there are too many people with low IQ there. They do not know they have low IQ because religion has blinded them. Eviana, your IQ is high. I have left many times because I can easily follow very few people with high IQ without making a single comment. But I see low IQs guys engaging you and setting traps. It is not worth it.

We have previously discussed this issue. I advised you to not engage people who dont agree with your faith intensely publicly. Of course, you can discuss, but telling them the truth is not worth it. Wise pastors avoid discussing intense topics not because they are afraid, but it will turn violent. Before you know it, souls will be lost, houses will be burnt down, injuries will be inflicted on people.. So, is telling such truth worth it? You tell truth when the atmosphere is cool and you know the truth will sink down well. Telling the truth at the wrong time is not wise.

Also, telling the truth on a wrong platform is not wise too. Nairaland is a wrong platform for telling the truth. The platform makes money from intense debate. Mods want users to debate intensely so as to bring traffic here. Their motive is to make money by any means. And I can tell you that mods have multiple monikers themselves. There are many of the monikers you discuss with here and they must ban you with their monikers they use as mod. Even the owner has multiple too.

There is another issue you must know. In Nigeria, muslims are more united and Christians are divided. Denomination is a cancer in christianity here. This is why I do not do denomination stuff. Maybe it is different in the US, but In Nigeria, it is terrible. Almost everyone knows JWs are annoying in Nigeria. Let me send you a link and read. https://www.nairaland.com/6496607/something-missing-nigeria
These people can disturb your peace. They keep knocking your door even when you tell them politely to leave you alone. So, the JW guys here are just same. The best tactic I know which works for them is to allow them and be non responsive. When they realise you are non responsive and they are making fools of themselves, they will not knock your door again. So, the more you engage the JW boy, the stronger his bone is. I wonder if they share steroids in their kingdoms or whatever they call them. I avoid them. I wanted to engage them one time, but I realized it was a mistake. But, I love them. In fact I read their books. There is an old retiree JW I adopted and I take care of. I was even with him yesterday. The man is so hardworking and he told me that JW teachings made him to not be lazy.

Not only JW but almost the whole Christian body in Nigeria is against itself. So, you should not be surprised when Islam got a section specially for it and a confession of faith to be Allah's follower is stamped on anyone who makes comment on the section. That's the power of agreement. Nairaland had to comply with their demand. But nairaland is making profit with the disunity in christianity. Same is happening in the real world. Therefore, we always tell good Christians to quickly shut up. No need to say any truth on a bad platform. This is not a Christian forum and you cannot say the truth easily. The system will work against you.

How do we say the truth? This is for another discussion. You never asked me. You always argue with me that you must say the truth and I have always left you alone, but is it really working well? Is your approach working well? Despite these challenges, there are great christian men and women who opens mouth and the whole Nigeria listen to. One thing is that you will not find them on a troublesome forum like nairaland, they willl not speak when tension is high, and they will not debate. They say it briefly and they leave the scene. The impact is super.

Eviana, I admonish you, let it slide. The boy who says he is to be left alone should be. I know you respect his request, but he is in a different culture from yours. Hmmmm! To me, you arent forcing him, but it looks to him you are forcing him. And this slight cultural difference can spark religious war. The rate of religious intolerance in Nigeria is high. Please, let it slide. Please.

And the JW boy, leave him alone. I know that moniker. To me, he is making a mockery of himself with his posts. He doesn't answer questions well. Seriously, if you meet him in real life, you will hit yourself on the head how you have allowed yourself to even engage him. He is a small boy. And many of them too are kids. Most of them are still under their parents. It is what they spoon feed them, they are pouring out here without thinking well. I know 3 JW boys whi relocated to the US and if you see how their parents are complaining bitterly about them. The lads mixed with a different culture and blended well. Lol.

I wish you can reflect on our previous discussions on this issue. I am ready to go over it with you again. Religion and culture are connected. I know God will teach you about Nigeria more.

Lastly, "I am praying for you" is not polite in the face of Nigerians in the context of discussion. It is about the way of life of people here. Have you not noticed whenever you type it, people get irritated? Yet, I realised he genuinely, you meant no harm. Please, could you stop writing it? They will not read your messages again. The phrase has deep meaning in our culture.

Hey! Catch up with me...its time you knew more monikers to avoid. Trust me, you will be glad you avoid them or you are smart with your response when they quote you.

God bless!
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I do not like the religious section and I have deactivated many times. Also, there are too many people with low IQ there. They do not know they have low IQ because religion has blinded them. E.viana, your IQ is high. I have left many times because I can easily follow very few people with high IQ without making a single comment. But I see low IQs guys engaging you and setting traps. It is not worth it.

We have previously discussed this issue. I advised you to not engage people who dont agree with your faith intensely publicly. Of course, you can discuss, but telling them the truth is not worth it. Wise pastors avoid discussing intense topics not because they are afraid, but it will turn violent. Before you know it, souls will be lost, houses will be burnt down, injuries will be inflicted on people.. So, is telling such truth worth it? You tell truth when the atmosphere is cool and you know the truth will sink down well. Telling the truth at the wrong time is not wise.

Also, telling the truth on a wrong platform is not wise too. Nairaland is a wrong platform for telling the truth. The platform makes money from intense debate. Mods want users to debate intensely so as to bring traffic here. Their motive is to make money by any means. And I can tell you that mods have multiple monikers themselves. There are many of the monikers you discuss with here and they must ban you with their monikers they use as mod. Even the owner has multiple too.

There is another issue you must know. In Nigeria, muslims are more united and Christians are divided. Denomination is a cancer in christianity here. This is why I do not do denomination stuff. Maybe it is different in the US, but In Nigeria, it is terrible. Almost everyone knows JWs are annoying in Nigeria. Let me send you a link and read. https://www.nairaland.com/6496607/something-missing-nigeria
These people can disturb your peace. They keep knocking your door even when you tell them politely to leave you alone. So, the JW guys here are just same. The best tactic I know which works for them is to allow them and be non responsive. When they realise you are non responsive and they are making fools of themselves, they will not knock your door again. So, the more you engage the JW boy, the stronger his bone is. I wonder if they share steroids in their kingdoms or whatever they call them. I avoid them. I wanted to engage them one time, but I realized it was a mistake. But, I love them. In fact I read their books. There is an old retiree JW I adopted and I take care of. I was even with him yesterday. The man is so hardworking and he told me that JW teachings made him to not be lazy.

Not only JW but almost the whole Christian body in Nigeria is against itself. So, you should not be surprised when Islam got a section specially for it and a confession of faith to be Allah's follower is stamped on anyone who makes comment on the section. That's the power of agreement. Nairaland had to comply with their demand. But nairaland is making profit with the disunity in christianity. Same is happening in the real world. Therefore, we always tell good Christians to quickly shut up. No need to say any truth on a bad platform. This is not a Christian forum and you cannot say the truth easily. The system will work against you.

How do we say the truth? This is for another discussion. You never asked me. You always argue with me that you must say the truth and I have always left you alone, but is it really working well? Is your approach working well? Despite these challenges, there are great christian men and women who opens mouth and the whole Nigeria listen to. One thing is that you will not find them on a troublesome forum like nairaland, they willl not speak when tension is high, and they will not debate. They say it briefly and they leave the scene. The impact is super.

E.viana, I admonish you, let it slide. The boy who says he is to be left alone should be. I know you respect his request, but he is in a different culture from yours. Hmmmm! To me, you arent forcing him, but it looks to him you are forcing him. And this slight cultural difference can spark religious war. The rate of religious intolerance in Nigeria is high. Please, let it slide. Please.

And the JW boy, leave him alone. I know that moniker. To me, he is making a mockery of himself with his posts. He doesn't answer questions well. Seriously, if you meet him in real life, you will hit yourself on the head how you have allowed yourself to even engage him. He is a small boy. And many of them too are kids. Most of them are still under their parents. It is what they spoon feed them, they are pouring out here without thinking well. I know 3 JW boys whi relocated to the US and if you see how their parents are complaining bitterly about them. The lads mixed with a different culture and blended well. Lol.

I wish you can reflect on our previous discussions on this issue. I am ready to go over it with you again. Religion and culture are connected. I know God will teach you about Nigeria more.

Lastly, "I am praying for you" is not polite in the face of Nigerians in the context of discussion. It is about the way of life of people here. Have you not noticed whenever you type it, people get irritated? Yet, I realised he genuinely, you meant no harm. Please, could you stop writing it? They will not read your messages again. The phrase has deep meaning in our culture.

Hey! Catch up with me...its time you knew more monikers to avoid. Trust me, you will be glad you avoid them or you are smart with your response when they quote you.

God bless!

Hi sir,
I hope you are well.
I have wrestled all day with whether or not to reply to you.....it has been a gargantuan struggle. I had to pray heavily.

*Unity does NOT always equate to "truth"
*Disunity does NOT always equate to "error".
*I do not know if my "IQ" is high or not.
*What I pray daily for is Godly wisdom...there's a difference between the two.
*I left Mr. Ilicit alone.....what I told him was sincere.
*I engaged Mr. MaxinDHouse & let him be.
*I do not despise him..or any other Christian on this forum. I respect the sincere ones.
*Whether these people I engage with are kids or adults, their souls are precious to Christ Jesus.
*I speak on topics oftentimes not even checking the profile, because the purpose is greater than one may think.
*I am not looking to convert males to my faith/denomination in hopes of marrying them. That is your issue. I have tried conversing with females also. A soul is a soul.....I am compelled to speak about my Savior. I have no ulterior motives....and I'm glad the Lord knows that.
*Truly experience Jesus and see if you keep Him a secret to others who need to know Him.
*Glad to know the powerful men and women of God who act the appropriate "Christian" way there in Nigeria. If that's their method, then fine.
*Already knew that mods have multiple monikers...trust me. Prayer reveals lots.
*I know without a doubt that I have engaged some of the more powerful mods.
Jesus died for them too.
*Thanks for confirming that Nairaland is NOT a Christian forum. I'm in the right place then. I've never seen so many souls perishing without knowing Christ. So what the forum is NOT lets me know what it IS.
*Perhaps a statement BEFORE entering Nairaland that says, "This Is Not A Christian Forum-Enter At Your Own Risk" would be the best option.
*Physical threats, retributive justice, family harm, slander, lies, vindication, evil surmisings, and even death (which is the only one out of this list I have NOT experienced yet) are ALL worth it for Christ Jesus.
*My presence & words alone affect Nairaland's coins I see...so you want me to "shut my mouth."
*I need not speak about Jesus' saving grace or else..as you used the word "admonish".
*If the owner wants me to leave, then it is he who has to say it. I cannot endanger the lives of Nigerians 2,000 miles away. The endangerment in Nigeria has been occuring for decades...not since I joined N.L. in late 2016. I can't take blame for religious intolerance there.

*When I say that I am "sincerely praying for someone", I actually mean it. So I will not stop saying that which I am doing. I cannot force anything on anyone...you know like what you are doing to me here on this thread. I only pray for the said people to have an experience with Christ...getting to know Him. I have told you that numerous times too.
Contrary to what you wrote about me, I do not pray "curses" on folks. I do not honor the enemy.
I also believe that "curses" get bestowed from God....just as blessings do.

Question for you: What have you done to make me interested in your religion of Islam?

Good night sir on your side of the world (or wherever you are) and know that Jesus is still waiting on you.
I bid you peace sir.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eviana:

Hi sir,
I hope you are well.
I have wrestled all day with whether or not to reply to you.....it has been a gargantuan struggle. I had to pray heavily.

*Unity does NOT always equate to "truth"
*I do not know if my "IQ" is high or not.
*What I pray daily for is Godly wisdom...there's a difference between the two.
You do not need to say you know or you do not know if your IQ is high or not. Your IQ speaks for itself. Anyway, that's not important. What is important here is you have made good logical statements which are all true.

- It is true that lies can bring about unity. You tell a lie to unite. Is it right? Or is it wrong?
- Again, it is true that we may part ways which is the right thing to do. So, you made logical statements I agree 100% with. But here are questions you may not need to answer here:

- Is it worth saying the truth in a place or on a platform you aren't welcome knowing the chance of the truth causing violence, riot, or death of many is high?
- How?
- When you place it on a questioned platform, don't you think the truth will be distorted?

- Instead of saying the truth on such platform, is it not wise to say the truth on a platform which agrees with your values so that when the truth is reported, it willl not be distorted?

- If you say a truthful word on an unfriendly platform , and it leads to the death of many, how would you feel?
- Did God actually instruct you to voice the truth on the unfriendly platform?

*I left Mr. Il.icit alone.....what I told him was sincere.
*I engaged Mr. Max.inDHouse & let him be.
*I do not despise him..or any other Christian on this forum. I respect the sincere ones.
*Whether these people I engage with are kids or adults, their souls are precious to Christ Jesus.
*I speak on topics oftentimes not even checking the profile, because the purpose is greater than one may think.
Now, let us apply this to truth we have been talking about here. What I said was the truth. Are they kids? Yes. Do they always engage like people who want to discuss? No. And listen: it is very true that when you meet them real life, you will hit your head and wonder what the heck was was wrong with you. Yes it is the truth.

Now, let's apply it to what you wrote again. This truth despised them according to you. And really, does it? Maybe. If it does, the truth I wrote does not do justice. I should have used another approach. I am guilty. You have just corrected me. And really, I am opened to it. Therefore, my sincere apologies to them. But the truth again is that if you write this to them, they might not agree with you (it is very likely). They may argue with you and even mock you. Of course I can bet it. And my point is that, just ignore them. There is no point trying to force your truth on them. Say it and leave.

Here is a maturity act from my side: if I see you are wrong and I tell you, and you choose to ignore it...I will leave you alone. I just always look for opportunities to show my point. This is one. And i hope we can both learn. If you choose not to learn, goodluck.

*I am not looking to convert males to my faith/denomination in hopes of marrying them. That is your issue. I have tried conversing with females also. A soul is a soul.....I am compelled to speak about my Savior. I have no ulterior motives....and I'm glad the Lord knows that.
I do not think my post accused you of trying to convert males to your faith/denomination. And in my post, I specifically talked about couples - one man and one woman. And for Christ's sake, I did not address the issue of couples and denomination here. Perhaps, you should make your comment on the thread. But trust me...its one man, one woman I meant on the thread, and I had no one exactly I was referring to when I posted it. I even put a note there in the post. So, how you concluded my post implies you want to convert men is a mystery.

*Truly experience Jesus and see if you keep Him a secret to others who need to know Him.
*Glad to know the powerful men and women of God who act the appropriate "Christian" way there in Nigeria. If that's their method, then fine.
No one is keeping Jesus as a secret. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. I say it everywhere. But we preach religious tolerance. Sure, the truth in christianity is that Jesus is the son of God. But this truth you can only discuss the details and the mystery behind it with a fellow Christian. The mystery of the virgin giving birth, the mystery of a talking donkey, the mystery of resurrection, etc. are advance topics. You dont argue such. There is milk and meat according to Paul. Choose wisely what you discuss here. Now, tell me how you want to force it down (or prove) on a non christian platform that it is possible for a virgin to give birth. Tell me. How does your truth sound? Stupid? Reasonable? Scientifically accepted? Logically accepted? And yet, do you think it is worth it arguing the mystery of the virgin giving birth with a Muslim or atheist who doesnt share your religion? The mystery of the birth of Christ can be accepted via revelation. It took Jesus to reveal Himself to Saul to change him.

How do you also accept this truth? I believe it is by revelation which I have pointed out. How do you convince a non christian about your revelation? This is why the christian journey is called a personal relationship with God. There are mysteries. You do not use human knowledge to explain the mysteries of God. The word of God must REAL to one before it makes sense. Have you not read where it is written that the UNREAL is REAL? So, how do you intend explaining mysteries to a blind man? And it amazes me that christians descend low to argue here. I was guilty of it, and I have realised it is stupid.

Wait Wait Wait! I can quote the Bible, but there is no need to quote it on this platform. I will just explain. Have you not read where the disciplines of Jesus approached him and asked him why he spoke in parables. Mind you...Jesus did not interprete the parables to the public. What was His response? You don't give it all out in the public. It is wisdom. If Jesus did not give it all out in the public....hmmm....there is something to learn from it.

*Already knew that mods have multiple monikers...trust me. Prayer reveals lots.
*I know without a doubt that I have engaged some of the more powerful mods.
Jesus died for them too.
Prayer is the master KEY.

*Thanks for confirming that Nairaland is NOT a Christian forum. I'm in the right place then. I've never seen so many souls perishing without knowing Christ. So what the forum is NOT lets me know what it IS.
*Perhaps a statement BEFORE entering Nairaland that says, "This Is Not A Christian Forum-Enter At Your Own Risk" would be the best option.
*Physical threats, retributive justice, family harm, slander, lies, vindication, evil surmisings, and even death (which is the only one out of this list I have NOT experienced yet) are ALL worth it for Christ Jesus.
Well, it is what it is. They even embrace fraudulent posts as long as they generate traffic. Profit is what they are after.

*My presence & words alone affect Nairaland's coins I see...so you want me to "shut my mouth."
Only those who follow you know you. So, I am not sure if your claims are real. But it is well. Well, I admonish you to still shut up when it is wise to do so. Speak when necessary. King Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes: There is time to speak, and there is time to shut up. When I see I am the one always speaking or defending myself too much, I deliberately shut up to check myself.

*I need not speak about Jesus' saving grace or else..as you used the word "admonish".
And may God grant you the grace to do it. I think the grace is there already. But wait! Kindly do something: Ask for the wisdom: When and How to share it. Oh! God sent Paul to the Gentiles and Peter to the Jews. Meaning: Paul cautioned himself when he was in Isreal. He most likely spoke only in the synagogue. But girl, all the periods he returned to Rome or other places....he spoke out loud cos that was where God sent him.

Now, I have to say this. If you are truly convinced that you are sent to Nairaland to keep arguing all your cases; then, who am I to stop you?

*If the owner wants me to leave, then it is he who has to say it. I cannot endanger the lives of Nigerians 2,000 miles away. The endangerment in Nigeria has been occuring for decades...not since I joined N.L. in late 2016. I can't take blame for religious intolerance there.
You are 2,000 miles away, but your words are here with us. They are as effective as the person residing in the same city with me in Nigeria. Please, it is only Nigeria many people have, we do not want her burnt down with forceful arguments with people who cannot tolerate other religions.

*When I say that I am "sincerely praying for someone", I actually mean it. So I will not stop saying that which I am doing. I cannot force anything on anyone...you know like what you are doing to me here on this thread. I only pray for the said people to have an experience with Christ...getting to know Him. I have told you that numerous times too.
I do not doubt you that you arent praying for them. Well, I have just told you about my culture and how it is interpreted. If you choose to disregard it, fine. I cannot force you. It is like a lady who wears pants instead of only skirts which some denomination wear in Nigeria. The lady then goes to the church and she is kicked out because she puts on a pant instead of a skirt. And she goes online saying she is right and they are wrong and she will return with her Jean's pant again. You may have to link this example to your stand. I pray you have a revelation about it.

Contrary to what you wrote about me, I do not pray "curses" on folks. I do not honor the enemy.
I also believe that "curses" get bestowed from God....just as blessings do.
I did not write you curse them. Also, I didn't even write you pray "curses" on folks. How you concluded that I said that is a mystery.

Again, what I wrote was that saying "I am praying for you" is an insult to many here. When parents want to scold a kid, the mom always say: I am praying for you to change. And many times, the mom may be wrong. But she uses the mother-authority to just tell the child to listen to her. You haven't lived a day in Nigeria and when folks explain to you our way of life, you go wild and defend yourself. I cannot be in the US and claim to know your culture more than you. When I make mistakes and you correct me, I will definitely take to it. Anyway, it is your choice to ignore it or accept it..

Question for you: What have you done to make me interested in your religion of Islam?
There is a song which goes like this in Nigeria:

Anywhere you see me talk about Jesus,
He's the owner of soul,
He's the owner of soul.
He's the owner /2 times
He's the owner of my soul,
He's the owner /2 times
He's the owner of my soul.

But I gat many of them as friends. I have even sent them Bible as gifts. For your information, i have entered mosques. But I am a strong believer. Few of my Muslim friends have converted to christianity. I can count 5 who we went to high school together. They are on fire for Jesus now. There was one that his father even reported him to me that he was disobeying him. I asked his dad how? He said he wasnt going to the mosque again but to a church. Funny, the man was talking to a Christian. Lol. The man was 80 years old then. And it happened in the year 2008 when I visited Nigeria (I was living abroad then). And I told him ..."daddy, I am a christian". He replied "son, your father asked me to talk to you before you left Nigeria to not forsake your God which I did (truly, he did), now, I am telling you to talk to your friend (his son) to listen to me". In this case what do you expect me do? Tough case.

My sister, until you live in a nation where multi religions exist is when you know what we are saying. To crown it, Nigeria is a multi culture and multi languages nation. Over 300 languages in Nigeria. Lol. We are different my sister.

Good night sir on your side of the world (or wherever you are) and know that Jesus is still waiting on you.
I bid you peace sir.
Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart, and He is using me to tell you that the love you have for Nigeria is there because He wants you to do more in Nigeria. Take a trip to Naija, then, you will understand better. What you read on Nairaland at times are exactly opposite of what Nigeria is.

You cannot know Nigeria more than us, and likewise I cannot know the US more than you. Listen to the voice of wisdom. What you do not know, you relax and learn. If you choose to not listen.

And might be you aren't a Christian but pretending. If not, I advise you to change and accept Jesus too. It is not for me to judge you if you are saved or not. Unlike you always condemning people here they arent save. This is why they resist you. Just check yourself.

Definitely will not reply you again on this thread. It is wisdom.

Best of luck and God bless!

Modified:

We have just ONLY one Nigeria, please, I beg you in Jesus' name we want her not burned again because of religious war. Many of these kind of wars started with just slight arguments like this. Read the many wars in Nigeria:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_Nigeria

May God bless you as you heed to our request.

I think nairaland should create a special section for Christians where everyone who posts there will have a confessional stamp on their profile that "Jesus Christ is the saviour of of his/her life". Just exactly the way Islamic section is. I must confess that it was that move that made muslims ignore many attacks knowing well that the profile of anyone who insults them on their thread is stamped with the confession. Mainwhile, I plead with you ....relax....there are still many lost ones in the US you should reach out to. Many kinds of people in your nation. Also, you can say your truth the way you want in your nation - the US. I just wonder why Nigeria?
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You do not need to say you know or you do not know if your IQ is high or not. Your IQ speaks for itself. Anyway, that's not important. What is important here is you have made good logical statements which are all true.

- It is true that lies can bring about unity. You tell a lie to unite. Is it right? Or is it wrong?
- Again, it is true that we may part ways which is the right thing to do. So, you made logical statements I agree 100% with. But here are questions you may not need to answer here:

- Is it worth saying the truth in a place or on a platform you aren't welcome knowing the chance of the truth causing violence, riot, or death of many is high?
- How?
- When you place it on a questioned platform, don't you think the truth will be distorted?

- Instead of saying the truth on such platform, is it not wise to say the truth on a platform which agrees with your values so that when the truth is reported, it willl not be distorted?

- If you say a truthful word on an unfriendly platform , and it leads to the death of many, how would you feel?
- Did God actually instruct you to voice the truth on the unfriendly platform?

Now, let us apply this to truth we have been talking about here. What I said was the truth. Are they kids? Yes. Do they always engage like people who want to discuss? No. And listen: it is very true that when you meet them real life, you will hit your head and wonder what the heck was was wrong with you. Yes it is the truth.

Now, let's apply it to what you wrote again. This truth despised them according to you. And really, does it? Maybe. If it does, the truth I wrote does not do justice. I should have used another approach. I am guilty. You have just corrected me. And really, I am opened to it. Therefore, my sincere apologies to them. But the truth again is that if you write this to them, they might not agree with you (it is very likely). They may argue with you and even mock you. Of course I can bet it. And my point is that, just ignore them. There is no point trying to force your truth on them. Say it and leave.

Here is a maturity act from my side: if I see you are wrong and I tell you, and you choose to ignore it...I will leave you alone. I just always look for opportunities to show my point. This is one. And i hope we can both learn. If you choose not to learn, goodluck.

I do not think my post accused you of trying to convert males to your faith/denomination. And in my post, I specifically talked about couples - one man and one woman. And for Christ's sake, I did not address the issue of couples and denomination here. Perhaps, you should make your comment on the thread. But trust me...its one man, one woman I meant on the thread, and I had no one exactly I was referring to when I posted it. I even put a note there in the post. So, how you concluded my post implies you want to convert men is a mystery.

No one is keeping Jesus as a secret. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. I say it everywhere. But we preach religious tolerance. Sure, the truth in christianity is that Jesus is the son of God. But this truth you can only discuss the details and the mystery behind it with a fellow Christian. The mystery of the virgin giving birth, the mystery of a talking donkey, the mystery of resurrection, etc. are advance topics. You dont argue such. There is milk and meat according to Paul. Choose wisely what you discuss here. Now, tell me how you want to force it down (or prove) on a non christian platform that it is possible for a virgin to give birth. Tell me. How does your truth sound? Stupid? Reasonable? Scientifically accepted? Logically accepted? And yet, do you think it is worth it arguing the mystery of the virgin giving birth with a Muslim or atheist who doesnt share your religion? The mystery of the birth of Christ can be accepted via revelation. It took Jesus to reveal Himself to Saul to change him.

How do you also accept this truth? I believe it is by revelation which I have pointed out. How do you convince a non christian about your revelation? This is why the christian journey is called a personal relationship with God. There are mysteries. You do not use human knowledge to explain the mysteries of God. The word of God must REAL to one before it makes sense. Have you not read where it is written that the UNREAL is REAL? So, how do you intend explaining mysteries to a blind man? And it amazes me that christians descend low to argue here. I was guilty of it, and I have realised it is stupid.

Wait Wait Wait! I can quote the Bible, but there is no need to quote it on this platform. I will just explain. Have you not read where the disciplines of Jesus approached him and asked him why he spoke in parables. Mind you...Jesus did not interprete the parables to the public. What was His response? You don't give it all out in the public. It is wisdom. If Jesus did not give it all out in the public....hmmm....there is something to learn from it.

Prayer is the master KEY.

Well, it is what it is. They even embrace fraudulent posts as long as they generate traffic. Profit is what they are after.

Only those who follow you know you. So, I am not sure if your claims are real. But it is well. Well, I admonish you to still shut up when it is wise to do so. Speak when necessary. King Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes: There is time to speak, and there is time to shut up. When I see I am the one always speaking or defending myself too much, I deliberately shut up to check myself.

And may God grant you the grace to do it. I think the grace is there already. But wait! Kindly do something: Ask for the wisdom: When and How to share it. Oh! God sent Paul to the Gentiles and Peter to the Jews. Meaning: Paul cautioned himself when he was in Isreal. He most likely spoke only in the synagogue. But girl, all the periods he returned to Rome or other places....he spoke out loud cos that was where God sent him.

Now, I have to say this. If you are truly convinced that you are sent to Nairaland to keep arguing all your cases; then, who am I to stop you?

You are 2,000 miles away, but your words are here with us. They are as effective as the person residing in the same city with me in Nigeria. Please, it is only Nigeria many people have, we do not want her burnt down with forceful arguments with people who cannot tolerate other religions.

I do not doubt you that you arent praying for them. Well, I have just told you about my culture and how it is interpreted. If you choose to disregard it, fine. I cannot force you. It is like a lady who wears pants instead of only skirts which some denomination wear in Nigeria. The lady then goes to the church and she is kicked out because she puts on a pant instead of a skirt. And she goes online saying she is right and they are wrong and she will return with her Jean's pant again. You may have to link this example to your stand. I pray you have a revelation about it.

I did not write you curse them. Also, I didn't even write you pray "curses" on folks. How you concluded that I said that is a mystery.

Again, what I wrote was that saying "I am praying for you" is an insult to many here. When parents want to scold a kid, the mom always say: I am praying for you to change. And many times, the mom may be wrong. But she uses the mother-authority to just tell the child to listen to her. You haven't lived a day in Nigeria and when folks explain to you our way of life, you go wild and defend yourself. I cannot be in the US and claim to know your culture more than you. When I make mistakes and you correct me, I will definitely take to it. Anyway, it is your choice to ignore it or accept it..

There is a song which goes like this in Nigeria:

He's the owner of soul,
He's the owner of soul.
He's the owner /2 times
He's the owner of my soul,
He's the owner /2 times
He's the owner of my soul.

But I gat many of them as friends. I have even sent them Bible as gifts. For your information, i have entered mosques. But I am a strong believer. Few of my Muslim friends have converted to christianity. I can count 5 who we went to high school together. They are on fire for Jesus now. There was one that his father even reported him to me that he was disobeying him. I asked his dad how? He said he wasnt going to the mosque again but to a church. Funny, the man was talking to a Christian. Lol. The man was 80 years old then. And it happened in the year 2008 when I visited Nigeria (I was living abroad then). And I told him ..."daddy, I am a christian". He replied "son, your father asked me to talk to you before you left Nigeria to not forsake your God which I did (truly, he did), now, I am telling you to talk to your friend (his son) to listen to me". In this case what do you expect me do? Tough case.

My sister, until you live in a nation where multi religions exist is when you know what we are saying. To crown it, Nigeria is a multi culture and multi languages nation. Over 300 languages in Nigeria. Lol. We are different my sister.

Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart, and He is using me to tell you that the love you have for Nigeria is there because He wants you to do more in Nigeria. Take a trip to Naija, then, you will understand better. What you read on Nairaland at times are exactly opposite of what Nigeria is.

You cannot know Nigeria more than us, and likewise I cannot know the US more than you. Listen to the voice of wisdom. What you do not know, you relax and learn. If you choose to not listen.

And might be you aren't a Christian but pretending. If not, I advise you to change and accept Jesus too. It is not for me to judge you if you are saved or not. Unlike you always condemning people here they arent save. This is why they resist you. Just check yourself.

Definitely will not reply you again on this thread. It is wisdom.

Best of luck and [b]God bless!

I will address only the bolded and then I will end my conversation.

It was on your "No Denomination With God" thread where I read your words about trying to convert men to my faith overseas.
You were 1000 percent speaking about me.
In fact, that thread was inspired by your many talks on the phone with me.
I spoke about it because you told it to me on the telephone in 2019.....after my long absence from Nairaland. Every single thing you wrote on that thread was a conversation you and I had.....verbatim.

I stumbled upon this site.....
I started out speaking about God...journeyed into other rooms on the site, conversed with many people....had one of the toughest trials of my life on here...only to circle back to the original room in which I started: the religion section.
I am compelled to speak about Christ....regardless of where I am.
Being sent here or not...I realized my greatest purpose here.

You wrote in your diary entitled something called "Friends, Enemies, Death etc." under your latest deactivated "PeaceLovJoy" moniker, that if someone says that he/she tells someone that he/she is praying for the person, don't believe it..cause he/she could be praying "curses" on the person.
You wrote some other very false info too (which I won't mention) that linked directly to that. I was appalled.
The diary you created because I wouldn't allow you to speak with me on the phone due to your verbal abuse.

Deny all of this is if you'd like....God knows the entire truth....I stand by my words sir.

Happy Sabbath and peace be unto you....sincerely.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

MODIFIED: IN REPLY TO YOUR MODIFICATION THAT I, PERSONALLY AM RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGERIA'S RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE/WARS

People need to hear the gospel all over the world. I do witness to people here in the U.S
Nigeria clearly is in need of the gospel as much as the U.S.
Please don't question my presence on this site.....50 percent of my blood is Nigerian also...which you already know.
Since you don't question the other Americans on this website, please allow me the same respect.
You do not own Nigeria.
Nigeria is my country also and I'm NOT going to abandon it, so you'll have to leave that alone.

My words are not responsible for the murdering of innocent people in Nigeria.
Please exercise the intellect you brag about yourself to have sir.
You give me way too much power.

As the "Christian" you claim to be (although you bash us constantly), please afford the Christians on Nairaland and the world the same respect you have for your real religion of atheism and Islam.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Eviana:

It was on your "No Denomination With God" thread where I read your words about trying to convert men to my faith overseas.
You were 1000 percent ssincerelabout me.
I spoke about it because you told it to me on the telephone in 2019.....after my long absence from Nairaland. Every single thing you wrote on that thread was a conversation you and I had.....verbatim.

I started out speaking about God...journeyed into other rooms on the site, conversed with many people....had one of the toughest trials of my life on here...only to circle back to the original room in which I started: the religion section.

You wrote in your diary entitled something called "Friends, Enemies, Death etc." under your latest deactivated "PeaceLovJoy" moniker, that if someone says that he/she tells someone that he/she is praying for the person, don't believe it..cause he/she could be praying "curses" on the person.
You wrote some other very false info too (which I won't mention) that linked directly to that. I was appalled.
The diary you created because I wouldn't allow you to speak with me on the phone due to your verbal abuse.

Deny all of this is if you'd like....God knows the entire truth....I stand by my words sir.

Time to speak briefly . Since you have made it personal.....I will reply you just one time. Go to my first post...I made sure you know me. And I wrote plainly. I do not hide. So, thinking you can push some things out will scare me of ....think!!!. You know me well. You know the many days you tried to be over bold and attack my personality...you know the dose you got. I'm still the same, but I will do it differently this time.

I do not like picking your calls because you always have a motive when you do call. Of course, there were periods one needs you and you just deliberately make yourself unavailable. But when you need to tak to one, it can be really forceful. Everything is personal to you. And I keep praying for you, but you dont recognise it. In my first post, I did not say I did not have previous ones, I made it clear that I deleted them. I want to post , but many low IQ people always show up just arguing blindly. And I have realised many are kids, and it's better to keep off. Go and read my first mail.

I know you follow me bumper to bumper when I'm online. Gal! You are really trying. I do not think I have time to follow all your posts (of course, you are special and I follow some, esp when you have a good subject you create). Whenever I see one which interests me, i make comment. But for me to be reading all your posts...lol. I do not have such time.

You.should know me, I am a bold lion. Why should I deny my actions. I walk majestically cos my fathers owns this world. I am a son of the soil. Why will i be intimidated? I do not tell lies gal. Of course, I have talked about you and many other people cos you are all experiences in my life. And I talk about my life in my posts. Am I not free to share my experiences? Gal! Share yours too. As long as I do not mention you, its ok. If you dont mention me, what's mine? If I read it, I will pass on. But you read, and my words got you. It means some of my words are truly the truth. But really, most times, everything is not about one person. And sincerely speaking, I did not write the denomination thing about you. It is something I wish I can change in Nigeria. But if you fall into the category too, then, you need to change.

I only came here to advise you. I didn't even bash you. But you are always too defensive and too sensitive, yet you show an outward pretence you are strong. Just the way you feel is the way many feel with your actions. Oh! The mods hate you. Everyone dislikes you. They want to kill you. They will bury your dad. Oh! They will cook you when you appear in Nigeria. Rubbish over Rubbish = Stupid thoughts and words. Who has put fear in you? Are you not a daughter of Christ? Oh...i guess you ar a fake daughter of Christ. Why are you afraid?

I do not want to get emotioned and I dont want to go against my vow: I have stopped bashing people..

It seems you are the one who really needs my prayer.

One question: Are you trying to convert a man or men to your denomination? If not, I dont think you should even bother about it. But I think you are guilty of it too. Gal, JWs are always doing it. This is a fact we know. Catholics do it too. And I know Baptists are strong in their faith too. And there are many others here in Nigeria who does same. Of cos all apostolic kinds do it in Nigeria. You must join them in their church ooo. So, you are so wrong that the thread is about you. Another person has sent me a message that the thread is about him. And I politely explained to him too. I keep telling you.... endeavor to know the people you are addressing and do not conclude prematurely. You keep making mistakes. The best way is for you to really learn the diversity in the Nigerian people.

Seriously, I will start interceding for you. I think you need humility and I pray the spirit of thinking you are the ONLY one, God should remove it. Of course not, I wasn't directing anything to you.

Yeah...I know i have pressed a button which has released something in you. Now, it is time you stop. Do not reply me. I am telling you..Do not. If you reply this post, kindly not come near me again. I mean it. I am.going to do the exact thing you wrote in your post above. Let me quote you:
Eviana:

You know I am a man of my words. This you know. If you reply me, you will say many rubbish. It is time you shut up. I'm going to shut up too. But I assure you, if you reply this post, I will show you that disunity (parting ways)does not truly always equate to error. I know God actually spoke through you what I need to do about you because I have been praying about it for sometime now. I will fulfill the above I assure you.

So, pick your phone and reach me if you really want to burst out. Feel free to lash out over the phone. But I promise you...lash out here, and make sure you erase my number.

May God put someone in your life who will continue telling you the truth the moment I quit. I promise you...just lash out here and you will not expect what you will get.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Eviana:

You were 1000 percent speaking about me.
In fact, that thread was inspired by your many talks on the phone with me.

MODIFIED:

People need to hear the gospel all over the world. I do witness to people here in the U.S
Nigeria clearly is in need of the gospel as much as the U.S.
Please don't question my presence on this site.....50 percent of my blood is Nigerian also...which you already know.
Since you don't question the other Americans on this website, please allow me the same respect.
You do not own Nigeria.
Nigeria is my country also and I'm NOT going to abandon it, so you'll have to leave that alone.

My words are not responsible for the murdering of innocent people in Nigeria.
Please exercise the intellect you brag about yourself to have sir.
You give me way too much power.

As the "Christian" you claim to be (although you bash us constantly), please afford the Christians on Nairaland and the world the same respect you have for your real religion of atheism and Islam.

Atheists and Moslims are people. And there is absolutely nothing wrong if I share friendship with them. This is a point I doubt you are a Christian. You passionately hate them. You show it. You cannot live in harmony with them. Why do you hate them? I keep wondering. Yet, you claim to be Nigerian. Nigeria is not a christian nation like the US. Get it into your brain. They have rights to their believe or unbelieve. Leave them alone. Preach, and let God do His work. Paul wrote about it. Your job is to preach ONLY. You are not to convert anyone. God is the one who will touch their hearts at the right time. There was a time you too claimed to be in the world and you claimed Jesus saved you (though I doubt your salvation after years of observing you ...by their seeds we know them)..

You, who is the Holy one, check yourself. Check your denomination too. I can spot nonsense in your teachings and doctrines, but I choose to not attack the organisation. Remove the dirts from your eyes so you can see well. If I start with your denomination....you will not like it. I do make researches before I talk. Let me give you one. I heard the phrase "secret rapture" from your denomination first. Well, I will not make comments here...but you talk and write too bold like you know it all. Yet, your denomination is questionable. You made me research why Nigerians do not associate with your denomination and I started seeing many irregularities and very unchrist-like activities in the place. I was like....whaoooooo! And you came to my mind immediately. And this lovely gal will talk like angels are the people who made the church.

Another issue is that you put the articles of the woman founder of your church above the Bible. Everything most of you teach is the books she wrote. Can't you guys preach or discuss without making references to her books? Your doctrine is her book. And I wonder, you say women should not pastor, yet, you over value the articles of the woman founder. A woman should not pastor, but a woman founded the church. So many confusions. If a woman should not pastor, why should she establish a church? Is a founder not even higher in position than pastors? Mehn! Check the irregularities in your place first before you dabble into others. Denomination is a bull crap. Maybe I am wrong cos you brought out all the confusions....but I choose not to attack the church. I wrote the above to show you, and I am not interested in discussing your denomination. I am not interested, and I will never be interested. If I find anyone of you...it is love from me. And if it applies to you or anyone in your denomination, kindly find a spouse from your local church and do not expect to convert anyone to your denomination. Let me tell you the truth. It is bitter. Most Nigerian women will not attend such place. I am just sincere with you. If most women here will not, then, you should know most men can get angry if you try to convert them. I am amazed at your boldness. Well, learn the culture in Nigeria. Like I wrote, if this applies to you. If it does not, disregard it. A woman follows a man to his church. This is how it is here. So, if a woman tries to convert his man to her church, she is likely to remain a single for the rest of her life. And she will be miserable. Therefore, it is advisable she looks for a man in her local church. This is wisdom. Why go out and cause confusion and hurt people when you know you need to really follow the man to his church due to his culture but you choose to confuse him by attempting to convert him? I am saying this cos this is Nigeria. If you do not know, now you know. You can ask many around..please, if you are married or not applicable to you.....kindly disregard it. And if you converted your spouse, kindly share your testimony. Let us know the merits of a woman converting a man to her denomination. Let us know why then women who know they cannot leave their denominations go to secular platforms whereby they know there is no chance or slim of meeting their kind to look for their partner?

You definitely must reply. But you did it in a smart way. You know me very well...I guess the fear is there when you discuss with me cos you know I do not take rubbish. It is good to know. You modified the last post. Make sure you do not contact me again. I believe you are old enough to respect this request. And when you disregard it, I hope you can take what you get. Not now, not today, not tomorrow, not in 100 years. Stay on you lane. Disunity (parting ways) is not always an error. These are exactly your words..And they have been activated from this moment forward. When you cannot tolerate others' faith, but it is yours which is the ONLY way, there is a BIG problem. The same you accuse the JW is truly.who you are. You do not bash..but I know anyone who knows you well know you are a snake the way you act. And when you want to get someone privately to correct something or get something, you are extremely forceful and can be a terrible "demon". No one is perfect, and it is why you must stop your "holy holy" show off.

I will start praying for your soul. I pray God will show you who He is. My God will remove the veil from your eyes. If Jesus can eat with the tax collector, and God can ask His prophet to marry a prostitute, I think God respects everyone. It is obvious to me you arent a christian you really claim.you are. I do not see the evidences of the fruits of the Holy Spirit in you. I keep saying it everytime. You have a high IQ, but rebellion and "too holy holy outward acts" make you act irrationally. Always wanting to justify yourself cos people know you, and behaving rascally when not in publi, but privately....hmmm. A show of deception. He who doesnt know you thinks this is an angel. Angel indeed. I pray you receive the fruits of the Holy spirit. You can claim you have them, but the evidences arent there. I laughed hard one day I read you post about the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Lol. I cannot see them at all. I won't allow you push me further....but it is good to put people in their place at times.

Having made you know my intention (which I know you will not easily accept...you will still be stubborn and will definitely want to call me and will want a way to look holy here further because you must look righteous to people who know you)...I promise you that you will injure yourself. I know your style perfectly....and I know how to resist it. Those who know you, or who care about you should know that you are not that too forceful not to be tamed. I am.someone who tame you so they should not even see you as a goddess. You shake too when you meet someone who is strong with his will. Your "will" cannot ever be forced on mine. Rather you will listen to the truth if you want to be my friend (casual or close). If not, and since it has been activated.....too late. I dont want "yeye" and fake friendship anymore. Carry you wahala and scram off.

Again...pray for your nation the United States instead. Pray God should touch your president's heart to stop.forcing gay acts on nations who dont want it. This is even a tougher assignment. If you want to address Nigeria, avoid religious war debates. Dont burn Nigeria down. You have the US, we have ONLY Nigeria. That riot you want to cause will not reach you. Jesus did not send you to rain fire on Nigeria. Please....Biko.

I hope your nation the US will learn to mind her business and not interfere with everyone's affair..And she will stop showing she is the ONLY who knows all. Just exactly like you. You are truly an american. Stop saying you.are Nigerian..You.arent, and you.cannot be with your.attitude. All I know is that you likely lied about your father being a Nigerian. I do not believe it a bit again. Your name is even not what you say it is. I doubt it in my heart..I strongly believe you are impersonating someone, and you adopted the names of a Nigerian family who you likely know there. I have my reasons to believe so. Your ways are too deceptive but funny nauseating to me. I do not fall to them.

I will pray for you that God will touch your heart.. Jesus ate with a tax collector....I am sure he would eat with a Muslim and even with an atheist. You hate them passionately. And the way you talk about them even in private, I find it hard to believe you are a christian. If you have a knife you will.stab them.to death. This I know very well. My God will touch your heart. Jesus will meet you some day to tell you He didnt send you to hate them for nothing. I am praying for your soul.

Goodbye!
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sorry...had trouble posting.
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Atheists and Moslims are people. And there is absolutely nothing wrong if I share friendship with them. This is a point I doubt you are a Christian. You passionately hate them. You show it. You cannot live in harmony with them. Why do you hate them? I keep wondering. Yet, you claim to be Nigerian. Nigeria is not a christian nation like the US. Get it into your brain. They have rights to their believe or unbelieve. Leave them alone. Preach, and let God do His work. Paul wrote about it. Your job is to preach ONLY. You are not to convert anyone. God is the one who will touch their hearts at the right time. There was a time you too claimed to be in the world and you claimed Jesus saved you (though I doubt your salvation after years of observing you ...by their seeds we know them)..

You, who is the Holy one, check yourself. Check your denomination too. I can spot nonsense in your teachings and doctrines, but I choose to not attack the organisation. Remove the dirts from your eyes so you can see well. If I start with your denomination....you will not like it. I do make researches before I talk. Let me give you one. I heard the phrase "secret rapture" from your denomination first. Well, I will not make comments here...but you talk and write too bold like you know it all. Yet, your denomination is questionable. You made me research why Nigerians do not associate with your denomination and I started seeing many irregularities and very unchrist-like activities in the place. I was like....whaoooooo! And you came to my mind immediately. And this lovely gal will talk like angels are the people who made the church.

Another issue is that you put the articles of the woman founder of your church above the Bible. Everything most of you teach is the books she wrote. Can't you guys preach or discuss without making references to her books? Your doctrine is her book. And I wonder, you say women should not pastor, yet, you over value the articles of the woman founder. A woman should not pastor, but a woman founded the church. So many confusions. If a woman should not pastor, why should she establish a church? Is a founder not even higher in position than pastors? Mehn! Check the irregularities in your place first before you dabble into others. Denomination is a bull crap. Maybe I am wrong cos you brought out all the confusions....but I choose not to attack the church. I wrote the above to show you, and I am not interested in discussing your denomination. I am not interested, and I will never be interested. If I find anyone of you...it is love from me. And if it applies to you or anyone in your denomination, kindly find a spouse from your local church and do not expect to convert anyone to your denomination. Let me tell you the truth. It is bitter. Most Nigerian women will not attend such place. I am just sincere with you. If most women here will not, then, you should know most men can get angry if you try to convert them. I am amazed at your boldness. Well, learn the culture in Nigeria. Like I wrote, if this applies to you. If it does not, disregard it. A woman follows a man to his church. This is how it is here. So, if a woman tries to convert his man to her church, she is likely to remain a single for the rest of her life. And she will be miserable. Therefore, it is advisable she looks for a man in her local church. This is wisdom. Why go out and cause confusion and hurt people when you know you need to really follow the man to his church due to his culture but you choose to confuse him by attempting to convert him? I am saying this cos this is Nigeria. If you do not know, now you know. You can ask many around..please, if you are married or not applicable to you.....kindly disregard it. And if you converted your spouse, kindly share your testimony. Let us know the merits of a woman converting a man to her denomination. Let us know why then women who know they cannot leave their denominations go to secular platforms whereby they know there is no chance or slim of meeting their kind to look for their partner?

You definitely must reply. But you did it in a smart way. You know me very well...I guess the fear is there when you discuss with me cos you know I do not take rubbish. It is good to know. You modified the last post. Make sure you do not contact me again. I believe you are old enough to respect this request. And when you disregard it, I hope you can take what you get. Not now, not today, not tomorrow, not in 100 years. Stay on you lane. Disunity (parting ways) is not always an error. These are exactly your words..And they have been activated from this moment forward. When you cannot tolerate others' faith, but it is yours which is the ONLY way, there is a BIG problem. The same you accuse the JW is truly.who you are. You do not bash..but I know anyone who knows you well know you are a snake the way you act. And when you want to get someone privately to correct something or get something, you are extremely forceful and can be a terrible "demon". No one is perfect, and it is why you must stop your "holy holy" show off.

I will start praying for your soul. I pray God will show you who He is. My God will remove the veil from your eyes. If Jesus can eat with the tax collector, and God can ask His prophet to marry a prostitute, I think God respects everyone. It is obvious to me you arent a christian you really claim.you are. I do not see the evidences of the fruits of the Holy Spirit in you. I keep saying it everytime. You have a high IQ, but rebellion and "too holy holy outward acts" make you act irrationally. Always wanting to justify yourself cos people know you, and behaving rascally when not in publi, but privately....hmmm. A show of deception. He who doesnt know you thinks this is an angel. Angel indeed. I pray you receive the fruits of the Holy spirit. You can claim you have them, but the evidences arent there. I laughed hard one day I read you post about the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Lol. I cannot see them at all. I won't allow you push me further....but it is good to put people in their place at times.

Having made you know my intention (which I know you will not easily accept...you will still be stubborn and will definitely want to call me and will want a way to look holy here further because you must look righteous to people who know you)...I promise you that you will injure yourself. I know your style perfectly....and I know how to resist it. Those who know you, or who care about you should know that you are not that too forceful not to be tamed. I am.someone who tame you so they should not even see you as a goddess. You shake too when you meet someone who is strong with his will. Your "will" cannot ever be forced on mine. Rather you will listen to the truth if you want to be my friend (casual or close). If not, and since it has been activated.....too late. I dont want "yeye" and fake friendship anymore. Carry you wahala and scram off.

Again...pray for your nation the United States instead. Pray God should touch your president's heart to stop.forcing gay acts on nations who dont want it. This is even a tougher assignment. If you want to address Nigeria, avoid religious war debates. Dont burn Nigeria down. You have the US, we have ONLY Nigeria. That riot you want to cause will not reach you. Jesus did not send you to rain fire on Nigeria. Please....Biko.

I hope your nation the US will learn to mind her business and not interfere with everyone's affair..And she will stop showing she is the ONLY who knows all. Just exactly like you. You are truly an american. Stop saying you.are Nigerian..You.arent, and you.cannot be with your.attitude. All I know is that you likely lied about your father being a Nigerian. I do not believe it a bit again. Your name is even not what you say it is. I doubt it in my heart..I strongly believe you are impersonating someone, and you adopted the names of a Nigerian family who you likely know there. I have my reasons to believe so. Your ways are too deceptive but funny nauseating to me. I do not fall to them.

I will pray for you that God will touch your heart.. Jesus ate with a tax collector....I am sure he would eat with a Muslim and even with an atheist. You hate them passionately. And the way you talk about them even in private, I find it hard to believe you are a christian. If you have a knife you will.stab them.to death. This I know very well. My God will touch your heart. Jesus will meet you some day to tell you He didnt send you to hate them for nothing. I am praying for your soul.

Goodbye!
Sir, Good morning,
I read a diary the other day where the person described something about himself---he was very raw and said that he had a multitude of voices in his head...so much so that if he tried to count them all, they would go silent and he'd lose count or something like that.
It was the very first time that I read a spiritual warfare encounter from the one being affected. It was then that I had to recognize that the enemy isn't playing about souls for his kingdom.

My heart really broke and I had an immediate sadness and wish that I could literally help him be free from the possession. He is demon-possessed...plain and clearly. The saddest part is that I don't think that he even knows it. I was like, "Wow!" He's lost and confused.
I wanted to cry.
Made me think back to the story of the demon-possessed man in Mark 5: 1-9 (KJV).
Verse 9 paraphrased talked about Jesus asking the man what his name was and the possesed man answering "Legion-for we are many".
I thought about this person's diary and his cry for help through his words...although he can't quite pin-point it.
Demon-possession is what Christ came to free man/woman in bondage from.
Demon- possession meaning the catastrophic hold in sin on humanity that satan says he has a right to do.

Christ came to show a sin-sick world, a world overwhelmingly influenced and held in the grip of satan, that it can never have true peace until it surrenders to Him.

PeaceJoyLove,
You have managed to build a scenario based on gargantuan, repeated lies, false accusations, miscontruing of my words, slander, sown discord between folks I had no issue with in this section, malignment of my character (as imperfect as it is at this moment) threaten, bully, name-call, and frighten people away (Christian and non-Christian) from me who had no reason to be frightened. They are scared to associate themselves with me because of your "rhetoric".
I still tried to reach out and make peace with you. I tried to explain my love for Jesus and my denomination....things which have meaning in my life.

I fully understand, though, who is the spirit(s) using you and the thing is....you don't.
You need to be free from his possesion and torment.
You and I both know the full truth and why you have lashed out on me yet again.
This has been an almost 4 year battle between the two of us.
I have never portrayed myself as a "perfect angel" on this site. I have, in fact, done the complete opposite and recognized/acknowledged that through several posts under this moniker and my other deactivated monikers.
I have conversed more with atheists than probably Christians overall on this site. I have never spoken about atheists and Muslims in private anymore than anything I have ever posted on this site.
Again you are doing so to create chaos and disorder...being used by satan himself.

I cannot go into the Muslim section based on the oath.
Sir, don't do that. I know that atheists and muslims are people... and so are Christians.
Sir I have never even much as touched a weapon...let alone try to use one.
Killing--the very thing I have vehemently spoken against--- on this very site--is now what you claim is the very thing I want to do to groups of folks in your country
Make it make sense please.
I have my Creator to answer to....and I take that 1000 percent seriously. Remember you are playing with God.....when you spew lies.

Your ultimate goal is for me to leave this website because of how things have turned out. You hate the religion section, yet you are here a lot of times.
I know your "power" on this site. Your ability to "ban" and all.
But I'm not leaving here any time soon.
I will preach Christ Jesus saves until I have no breath left in my mouth.
I am not here for a husband. You put that scenario out there. After I stumbled on the website, I then wanted to understand the culture of Nigeria not having been born or raised there and I stated that numerous times.
I do not missionary date....never have and nevet will.
God has all of that under control.
Perhaps my love for a country burning "literally" and "figuratively", keeps my fire for Christ burning. Perhaps being half Nigerian (with tons of relatives there) is also my motivation.

P.S.
I modified my post in response to your post which had later been "modified" after I replied it. I caught your modification when I went back to re-read. So actually it was you who had modified first.
No one has to choose my denomination at all.
Slander it all you desire. Truth will always be absolute regardless of what anyone says.
God is able to protect all of His children.....whether my denomination or not my denomination....right there in Nigeria.

Sir, you need to truly surrender to Christ Jesus..honestly and sincerly. I really feel such pity and sadness for you....because you do not have peace...and are becoming unhinged again and going off the rail...which is why I can't have a peaceful discussion with you.

You NEED the peace of Jesus Christ.
Please surrender to Him....

I will not contact you..so don't worry.
I am done conversing with you. It always ends badly...every.single.time.
I made the mistake of replying you again...I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I did anyway.

Peace be unto you.....
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Eviana:

Sir, Good morning,
I read a diary the other day where the person described something about himself---he wa very raw and said that he had a multitude of voices in his head...so much so that if he tried to count them all, they would go silent and he'd lose count or something like that.
It was the very first time that I read a spiritual warfare encounter from the one being affected. It was then that I had to recognize that the enemy isn't playing about souls for his kingdom.

My heart really broke and I had an immediate sadness and wish that I could literally help him be free from the possession. He is demon-possessed...plain and clearly. The saddest part is that I don't think that he even knows it. I was like, "Wow!" He's lost and confused.
I wanted to cry.
Made me think back to the story of the demon-possessed man in Mark 5: 1-9 (KJV).
Verse 9 paraphrased talked about Jesus asking the man what his name was and the possesed man answering "Legion-for we are many".
I thought about this person's diary and his cry for help through his words...although he can't quite pin-point it.
Demon- possession meaning the catastrophic hold in sin on humanity that satan says he has a right to do.

Christ came to show a sin-sick world, a world overwhelmingly influenced and held in the grip of satan, that it can never have true peace until it surrenders to Him.

PeaceJoyLove,
You have managed to build a scenario based on gargantuan, repeated lies, false accusations, miscontruing of my words, slander, sown discord between folks I had no issue with in this section, malignment of my character (as imperfect as it is at this moment) threaten, bully, name-call, and frighten people away (Christian and non-Christian) from me who had no reason to be frightened. They are scared to associate themselves with me because of your "rhetoric".
I still tried to reach out and make peace with you. I tried to explain my love for Jesus and my denomination....things which have meaning in my life.

I fully understand, though, who is the spirit(s) using you and the thing is....you don't.
I have never portrayed myself as a "perfect angel" on this site. I have, in fact, done the complete opposite and recognized/acknowledged that through several posts under this moniker and my other deactivated monikers.
I have conversed more with atheists than probably Christians overall on this site.
Sir, don't do that. I know that atheists and muslims are people... and so are Christians.
Your ultimate goal is for me to leave this website because of how things have turned out. You hate the religion section, yet you are here a lot of times.
I am not here for a husband. You put that scenario out there. After I stumbled on the website, I then wanted to understand the culture of Nigeria not having been born or raised there and I stated that numerous times.
Perhaps my love for a country burning "literally" and "figuratively", keeps my fire for Christ burning. Perhaps being half Nigerian (with tons of relatives there) is also my motivation.

P.S.
I modified my post in response to your post which had later been "modified" after I replied it. I caught your modification when I went back to re-read. So actually it was you who had modified first.
Slander it all you desire. Truth will always be absolute regardless of what anyone says.
God is able to protect all of His children.....whether my denomination or not my denomination....right there in Nigeria.

Sir, you need to truly surrender to Christ Jesus..honestly and sincerly. I really feel such pity and sadness for you....because you do not have peace.
I will not contact you.
Peace be unto you.....
I'm definitely lost with a diary and what you talk about. Anyway, I keep saying it....keep to the discussion and stop manipulating around. The subject here is what should be focused on.

I have gone against my promise, and it's time to keep away from you both online and offline. We are surely parting ways which I will enforce.

You believe too much in demons chasing you around. And you make too many assumptions. Also, you always play the victim game when you meet your match or you meet a stronger person, but when you know you can bully or manipulate the person, you ride majestically. Of course, I know the few who know you well are already nodding in agreement to this.

You are the one who knows who will go to hell. You know who will not make heaven, and you know who is possessed. But have you really checked yourself that the spirit of anger which you know you have is from the devil? I can point to posts even here where you always claim it is hereditary. What? And you claim to be educated? Is there anything like anger-gene? It is purely environmental factor. You are possessed by the spirit of anger which you acquired by being close to someone who is always furious. Can you see how I pointed to something I can hold. I write with facts and I give real examples. But you cant point to anything but always making baseless statements to manipulate people.

I think you need to read the Bible more instead of reading stories from the books of the founder of your church. There are many things really wrong with her teachings but I choose to not contest them. And one is that she teaches you that females should not pastor a church, but she founded your denomination. I'm confused here. Come on! I talk with facts. There are many things about you which make me have doubts you are really normal. And this is the reason I always allow you because when that spirit picks you especially when you must talk to the person and the person is saying....give me a little space, oh gal......I wish you know how you act. Anyway....I will keep the rest.

Believe me, I care so much about you, and you know it. But my kind of person does not condole nonsense. So, using the old tactics that I hate you cant work again. Thank God it hasn't come up.

You believe so much I am a moderator because my words carry heavy weight. Listen, in real life...you must stop and pay attention to me. It is a gift. I do not need to lead to get my words out. I am born one. All the mods who have multiple monikers and ban people unnecessarily know themselves. And we both have talked about it. That you say I am one means you are a snake. A real snake. Always turning around and stabbing one at the back. I cannot tell a cheap lie that I know is the truth. You arent a mod and you cannot ban. You know I am not a mod. So, why come up with that terrible lie? You disgust me.

Also, i didnt write here you came for a man. It is a scenario common to denominational topics. And I brought it up to relate it with the Nigerian culture. I have said it many times, you just don't jump to conclusion. Also, learn to understand the culture of your host. Your host in this case is Nigeria because this is a Nigerian site. I did not address you that you are looking for a husband to convert. I do not even know if you are married or not. Stop making irrational conclusions. You are the one who is making me feel right now that your aim us to also convert a man to your faith.

What matters to me now are the bolded words. Please, do not bother to explain to me anything again. We can agree on this. Lady, this is the last time I will ever make comment on your post. I am avoiding you online and offline. Like you wrote....it is not an error to part ways. I really shouldn't engage you after my first post. But I assure you this is the last. Please, respect my wish.

I have accepted you are right in all our exchange of words and posts. One issue which I know always makes you have rest of mind is that the person apologises to you. And here is my apology: kindly forgive me for crossing your path. Actually, my first post was not to engage you intensely. Please, forgive me ....biko.

Now, after my apology, keep to your lane sweetheart. Kindly respect my wish. Do not complain or cry when you get what is beyond you for disturbing my peace privately. That call you want to make, kindly do not. As long as you keep to this: May you experience the Peace, Joy and Love of my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Bless you!
Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Eviana:

Sir, Good morning,
I read a diary the other day where the person described something about himself---he was very raw and said that he had a multitude of voices in his head...so much so that if he tried to count them all, they would go silent and he'd lose count or something like that.

I wanted to cry.

PeaceJoyLove,

I have conversed more with atheists than probably Christians overall on this site. I have never spoken about atheists and Muslims in private anymore than anything I have ever posted on this site.
Again you are doing so to create chaos and disorder...being used by satan himself.

Sir I have never even much as touched a weapon...let alone try to use one.
Killing--the very thing I have vehemently spoken against--- on this very site--is now what you claim is the very thing I want to do to groups of folks in your country
Make it make sense please.
I have my Creator to answer to....and I take that 1000 percent seriously. Remember you are playing with God.....when you spew lies.

P.S.

Sir, you need to truly surrender to Christ Jesus..honestly and sincerly. I really feel such pity and sadness for you....because you do not have peace...and are becoming unhinged again and going off the rail...which is why I can't have a peaceful discussion with you.

I will not contact you..so don't worry.
I am done conversing with you. It always ends badly...every.single.time.
I made the mistake of replying you again...I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I did anyway.

Peace be unto you.....

Re: There’s No Much Difference Between Atheists And Theists. by Eviana(f): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I'm definitely lost with a diary and what you talk about. Anyway, I keep saying it....keep to the discussion and stop manipulating around. The subject here is what should be focused on.

I have gone against my promise, and it's time to keep away from you both online and offline. We are surely parting ways which I will enforce.

You believe too much in demons chasing you around. And you make too many assumptions. Also, you always play the victim game when you meet your match or you meet a stronger person, but when you know you can bully or manipulate the person, you ride majestically. Of course, I know the few who know you well are already nodding in agreement to this.

You are the one who knows who will go to hell. You know who will not make heaven, and you know who is possessed. But have you really checked yourself that the spirit of anger which you know you have is from the devil? I can point to posts even here where you always claim it is hereditary. What? And you claim to be educated? Is there anything like anger-gene? It is purely environmental factor. You are possessed by the spirit of anger which you acquired by being close to someone who is always furious. Can you see how I pointed to something I can hold. I write with facts and I give real examples. But you cant point to anything but always making baseless statements to manipulate people.

I think you need to read the Bible more instead of reading stories from the books of the founder of your church. There are many things really wrong with her teachings but I choose to not contest them. And one is that she teaches you that females should not pastor a church, but she founded your denomination. I'm confused here. Come on! I talk with facts. There are many things about you which make me have doubts you are really normal. And this is the reason I always allow you because when that spirit picks you especially when you must talk to the person and the person is saying....give me a little space, oh gal......I wish you know how you act. Anyway....I will keep the rest.

Believe me, I care so much about you, and you know it. But my kind of person does not condole nonsense. So, using the old tactics that I hate you cant work again. Thank God it hasn't come up.

You believe so much I am a moderator because my words carry heavy weight. Listen, in real life...you must stop and pay attention to me. It is a gift. I do not need to lead to get my words out. I am born one. All the mods who have multiple monikers and ban people unnecessarily know themselves. And we both have talked about it. That you say I am one means you are a snake. A real snake. Always turning around and stabbing one at the back. I cannot tell a cheap lie that I know is the truth. You arent a mod and you cannot ban. You know I am not a mod. So, why come up with that terrible lie? You disgust me.

Also, i didnt write here you came for a man. It is a scenario common to denominational topics. And I brought it up to relate it with the Nigerian culture. I have said it many times, you just don't jump to conclusion. Also, learn to understand the culture of your host. Your host in this case is Nigeria because this is a Nigerian site. I did not address you that you are looking for a husband to convert. I do not even know if you are married or not. Stop making irrational conclusions. You are the one who is making me feel right now that your aim us to also convert a man to your faith.

What matters to me now are the bolded words. Please, do not bother to explain to me anything again. We can agree on this. Lady, this is the last time I will ever make comment on your post. I am avoiding you online and offline. Like you wrote....it is not an error to part ways. I really shouldn't engage you after my first post. But I assure you this is the last. Please, respect my wish.

I have accepted you are right in all our exchange of words and posts. One issue which I know always make you have rest of mind is that the person apologises to you. And here is my apology: kindly forgive me for crossing your path. Actually, my first post was not to engage you intensely. Please, forgive me ....biko.

Now, after my apology, keep to your lane sweetheart. Kindly respect my wish. Do not complain or cry when you get what is beyond you for disturbing my peace privately. That call you want to make, kindly do not. As long as you keep to this: May you experience the Peace, Joy and Love of my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Bless you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are No Demands Of Faith In Christ Except To Believe / In What Way Are Religious People Different From Atheists ? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 359
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.