Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) (47059 Views)

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Raheem2386: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
I can see my chairman, Chief of staff loading din din. More grace sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
atiku na Christian,vote by religion and you will never smell that sit again.....good man with stealing agenda, maduake can explain better!

I can't vote a Muslim to lead me,I have never and will never. Even those days in school.
I am strongly right wing conservative.

And Buratai,NHIS boss,NEMA boss and so many others under Buhari are stealing tissue papers abi?
Buhari is bloody corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
Same way Buhari allowed Bobo Chicago parade the street of Lagos with bullion van.
E don turn meme sharp sharp grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by qualityalone: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

How many Bayelsans do you know? And don't spell Bayelsa beginning with a small letter next time.
u r one of them

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
BobbieZion:

And GEJ built a Fed university in the dullards state, plus 8 others in the north including my state. Even the railway GEJ started it.
Don't forget about PVC,card reader and TSA.

Show me one fvcking thing Bubu has done.
Maybe trying to establish RUGA,water resources bill,railway to Niger,rehabilitating B/H terrorists.
started building railway for 7yrs and 2nd Niger bridge with massive income from crude oil and could not finish it.pvc indeed(who de count ur vote),8 universities with millions of unemployment (na y yahoo full everywhere).
bubu don do 6federal roads including 2nd Niger bridge
bubu do npower at least guys benefit not like SURE P may we no see anything.
na same bubu de give loan now,guys de use start business.
na same bubu give sme, at least pple chop.
npower go soon start again(guys still go see something small)....
casava bread we no see.
sure p we no see.
NNPC we no see.
federal roads we no see(the budget goes for like 6trillion)nothing we see!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
OOzz:
GEJ looking soo presidential while Buhari looks like a dead wood

It's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
BobbieZion:

I can't vote a Muslim to lead me,I have never and will never. Even those days in school.
I am strongly right wing conservative.

And Buratai,NHIS boss,NEMA boss and so many others under Buhari are stealing tissue papers abi?
Buhari is bloody corrupt.
I can never vote a Christian to lead me....pastors are example of stealing,private jet owner without working, building private Universities members cannot avoid, cashing out every weekend without no work (naso Jesus teach them).
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
While one Baba lifeless landed in hospital bed, the peaceful, smiling and loving GEJ landed safely in the waiting arms of people who cherish and love him...

There is this calmness that follows him, and he always bring peace everywhere he goes.

GEJ is not just a President, he is also a KING.

Buhari Media Cow's (BMC) will flood my mention as usual to type their truckload of bullshit.
He is not just a President but a weakling defeated by Muhammadu Buhari with up to 3.5million votesgrin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by funmike83(f): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Campaigning under which party ? Is he running with Tinubu ni? Because I heard he has crossed to Apc. Is he still in pdp? So many questions running through my mind. May we all be alive to see the end.
But honestly I doubt f Jonathan can perform under Apc. He will be ordered around and can not do jack
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by sojfarm: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
While one Baba lifeless landed in hospital bed, the peaceful, smiling and loving GEJ landed safely in the waiting arms of people who cherish and love him...

There is this calmness that follows him, and he always bring peace everywhere he goes.

Buhari Media Cow's (BMC) will flood my mention as usual to type their truckload of bullshit.

In additon, some days back another lifeless that has been starved of attention, and stimatized by his wicked role on the massacre of the innocent souls at the Lekki toll gate, landed in the North for attention dosage as recommended by his reckless greed!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
My vote is ready 2023 mama peace we don miss u eeh!
Will you keep kwayet?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Nice one....Thank God he landed safely..he is a good man with conscience
He's an Otueke thief defeated by the most honest figure in Nigeria who Northerners refer to as MAI GASKIYA.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by aziaka111(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
SaintLucia:
Blame your mother for your sufferness for marrying a lazy and poor man that couldn't build a future for you.
you are very stupid
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
GEJ should go and hide his face in shame. He wasted his opportunity to make Nigeria a great nation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Duplexxx: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na dis man go be Nigeria coming President

No doubt
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
aziaka111:
you are very stupid
I can't be stupid for telling you the bitter truth you have ever heard in your miserable life. Like I said blame your mother for your sufferness for marrying a lazy and poor man that couldn't build a future for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
contigiency:

It's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.

No one forced Old Buhari with wrinkled balls to contest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

If goodluck can assemble smart brains who are not fantastically corrupt he will do well as president again. Alot depends on ur cabinet and key positions in Nigerian government.

Buhari and Apc were just putting their friends, family and loyalists in key positions against competence.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

buhari we know, who is your father?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by alcaptainero: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
The Man in Bourdillion Bullion hails you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
Esseite:
He exudes peace.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
They have turned the thread to

Jonathan vs Buhari

PDP vs APC

We still have a long way to go in this country politically
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by iconnecta(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
he was stoned in bauchi during campaign. 2015 election.this man no get shame
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
atiku na Christian,vote by religion and you will never smell that sit again.....good man with stealing agenda, maduake can explain better!
Country wey we wan divide. At least make Buhari secure his state of origin.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by asira4: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
What is he doing in Bauchi state
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
IF JONATHAN RESPECT THE DEMOCRATIC LEGACY HE HAS BUILT FOR HIMSELF AMIDST THE CORRUPTION AND UNDERDEVELOPMENT THAT GREETED HIS 5-6 YEARS RULE.

He will be better for it.

He should not soil is average performance record with the KINGS'S PORTION.

The Kings portion will be what will destroy him eventually.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by ogbonti: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
incoming presido, 2023 grin if you know you know
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by AMBURSAA(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
WE ARE THE KING MAKERS,,AREWA UNITED , PROUDLY AREWA REPUBLIC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.