Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) (47061 Views)

Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Mosesvic11(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
started building railway for 7yrs and 2nd Niger bridge with massive income from crude oil and could not finish it.pvc indeed(who de count ur vote), universities with millions of unemployment (na y yahoo full everywhere).
bubu don do 6federal roads including 2nd Niger bridge
bubu do npower at least guys benefit not like SURE P may we no see anything.
na same bubu de give loan now,guys de use start business.
na same bubu give sme, at least pple chop.
npower go soon start again(guys still go see something small)....
casava bread we no see.
sure p we no see.
NNPC we no see.
federal roads we no see(the budget goes for like 6trillion)nothing we see!
sorry bro which part of this country are you? because I knew of two or three project goodluck did and about sure p I equally knew people that benefit from it... but bubu na failure to where Glj de I beg
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Fuckss: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
I miss this man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by alizma: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
While one Baba lifeless landed in hospital bed, the peaceful, smiling and loving GEJ landed safely in the waiting arms of people who cherish and love him...

There is this calmness that follows him, and he always bring peace everywhere he goes.

GEJ is not just a President, he is also a KING.

Buhari Media Cow's (BMC) will flood my mention as usual to type their truckload of bullshit.
Get over it, even GEJ has since moved on with his life

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
To go and do what?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mosesvic11:
sorry bro which part of this country are you? because I knew of two or three project goodluck did and about sure p I equally knew people that benefit from it... but bubu na failure to where Glj de I beg
bros all of them na failure.... praising one is what I don't like!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Country wey we wan divide. At least make Buhari secure his state of origin.
na dat divide I want self but I pray make me don move enter Yankee b4 d shitty shit!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:

Peter Obi from NEXT mall Abuja and Osborne Tower Ikoyi says Hello
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by flames01: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:
cool

Jonathan really allowed Bala Mohammed loot big time as FCT Minister.... He looted so much that his sons are biggest boys in town

Is it also Jonathan that allowed ganduje to get away with bribe?

Is it Jonathan that that turned Yusuf Tunde from a recharge card seller to a millionaire?

When are you going to accept that Buhari is a corrupt dog?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
ogbonti:
incoming presido, 2023 grin if you know you know

Lol are you sure goodluck is still interested in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
na dat divide I want self but I pray make me don move enter Yankee b4 d shitty shit!
All of us go dey pray for naija from Ontario grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by uthlaw: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
ArticleBeast:
All of us go dey pray for naija from Ontario grin grin
haaa.... u self wan japaa!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
Welcome to Bauchi state Mr President....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:

u r one of them

Why not
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by tolguy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Tinubu be looking at you like...
finished
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by sweetjohn(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:

But how is your comment related to the thread or what I commented

All this Ipobians sef!!
Whenever you people loses an argument, you people will always bring tribalism into it to garner support from naive people to yourselves. shameful
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
The People's President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Chioma99(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

oh you are really talking about baba olowo that funny guy on nairaland of all times.

i heard that he keeps operating for the well being of this nairaland forum,

always guiding us from defeat against foreigners that keeps bringing in bad investments to this our great country Nigeria,

he even went as far as comanding tinunbu to wake up by force!

he is the inspirations we the youths in this country needs to never ever give up in life,

the latest i was hearing from him from another source was that.

they said he keeps finding new methods!!!

sure why wont he change new mysterious plans?

he once spoke to some important men in this forum but they shut him down for not so good reasons.

his name is baba olowo the funny Niggar,

though he tried farming but had no investors, because he needed just an 100k for it.

this is what he now sells online and it had worked for many,

the guy baba olowo can never fail to deliver.

in short baba olowo can never fail us

this is what he advertised recently online,
he made the highest brains of all and am fully convinced!

he now has the secret on how to create BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home

the strongest sexual booster in the world!

read it up here,

Order For This Sexual Guide On How To Make BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home.

his new nairaland moniker is micheal933

am really happy for him now!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by ogbonti: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
House1411:

Lol are you sure goodluck is still interested in Nigeria

well that’s a valid point you just raised, the man may just be very comfortable just being an elder statesmen
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:
cool

Jonathan really allowed Bala Mohammed loot big time as FCT Minister.... He looted so much that his sons are biggest boys in town

I bet you, Tinubu's children are richer
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by dochenaj: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Yankiss:
GEJ wants to come back as President. If I were him I would probably maintain the role of elder stateman. A comeback would certainly rubbish Goodluck. The mess Buhari is piling up will leave him unable to perform in all of four years, ie if he succeeds in the election after all.
Having GEJ become president might be the agenda of some Northern folks to only have the South hold power for just 4 years.

But they can achieve that with Osibanjo, all they need is Buhari resigning 6 months before time and Osibanjo concluded his term and by that law he signed that restricts VP's that conclude their principal's term to only one more term voila.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
techmo:

As if Bobo Chicago was ever poor anytime in his life
Then you need to do more research on Peter Obi.
The man has been silently wealthy well before becoming governor. His money is old money starting from his father's business to him owning several blue-chip companies.
Never compare him to the regular politician.
Better still post the cv of whoever you make reference to.

Wikipedia
"He is the chairman of Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission.[14]

Obi was chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then chairman and director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest chairman of Fidelity Bank Plc."

Education
He was admitted to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, in 1980, graduating with a B.A (Hons) in philosophy in 1984.[7]

He attended Lagos business school, Nigeria,[8] where he did his Chief executive program, Harvard business school, Boston, USA, where he did two programs, London School of Economics, Columbia southwest school, New York, USA,[9] Institute for management development, Switzerland[10] where he also got two certificates in Senior Executive Program and Chief Executive Officers program. He also attended Kellogg graduate school of Management, USA,[11] Oxford University:Said business school[12] and Cambridge University: George business school.[13]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Benega9(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Useless bayelsa president..way No Feel Construct road To His residence..otueke
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
I can never vote a Christian to lead me....pastors are example of stealing,private jet owner without working, building private Universities members cannot avoid, cashing out every weekend without no work (naso Jesus teach them).

At least the money they steal was given to them by freewill of the congregation.
The church has numerous schools and universities in Nigeria, start counting them.
The church provides medicines,food and clothing to the less privileged and refugees in Nigeria and around the world.
So the church has never held anybody at gun point to pay offering.

What do your Imams and Sheiks do?
They first of all turn little children into street beggars all over Nigeria.
Then they later brainwash them to tie a waist bomb and blow people up with the promise of 72 virgins in Aljanah.
Tell me how many schools and universities, this sheiks and Imams have built?

In essence the church does not use it's money to sponsor militants,bandits and killers in the name of religion.
Go ask Sheik Gumi.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by objobj: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
OOzz:
GEJ looking soo presidential while Buhari looks like a dead wood

You mean pmb errand boy?
grin

I no get time 4 una jare

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by Yeahmehn: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Ah! This oga has started campaigning. All those Hausa people that secretly don't want jagaband have gingered this one to look for presidency. First stop of the campaign trail is to see his boy that sold him and patience hectares of expensive land in Abuja at give away price when he was minister. Besides he has to come back and collect all the things buhari's govt took from patience.

Don't ask me how I know
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by pedrilo: 3:44am On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:
cool

N buhari appointees are helping u save ur national wealth abi? Goat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by aziaka111(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
SaintLucia:
I can't be stupid for telling you the bitter truth you have ever heard in your miserable life. Like I said blame your mother for your sufferness for marrying a lazy and poor man that couldn't build a future for you.
you know nothing about me idiot,I don't think you even have a mother, you are lucky I dont know you in person, come to port Harcourt and tell me this rubbish if i won't have your head with me then you know I'm not a Rivers man,idiot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
aziaka111:
you know nothing about me idiot,I don't think you even have a mother, you are lucky I dont know you in person, come to port Harcourt and tell me this rubbish if i won't have your head with me then you know I'm not a Rivers man,idiot
I can't be stupid for telling you the bitter truth you have ever heard in your miserable life. Like I said blame your mother for your sufferness for marrying a lazy and poor man that couldn't build a future for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) by iokpebholo: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
techmo:

As if Bobo Chicago was ever poor anytime in his life
lies lies lies........In 1998 bobo chicago was as poor as church rat.........but mumu like u will never admit d truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.