Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

She Almost Choked Me To Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Almost Choked Me To Death (3948 Views)

INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- Being 30 But Yet Single Choked Her Until This Happened / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked! / Girl Choked And Almost Died While Sucking 12 inch Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Almost Choked Me To Death by Lovethaa: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2021
I woke up to a very strange sound and horrible smell this morning that was almost choking me , the smell was like spoilt egg mixed with poo and the sound was as if someone was giving another person a slap , I live alone so at first I was scared but then I decided to listen properly ,that was when I realized that the babe beside me is the one polluting the air with her big bum bum.

Yesterdays evening I bought her sharwarma plus suya before we made spaghetti and egg for the night ., So her way of thanking me is by choking me to death with her fart... I gave her a hot slap on the bul bum ,she woke up and instead of her to apologize she was still blaming me for overfeeding her .. imagine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by dalass(f): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2021
Lookatchu grin

She should have ended your ass with sulphurous substances you gave her in the bid to fvck her big ass by all means cool

1 Like

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Bornsinner7: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2021
ok
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Lovethaa: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2021
dalass:
Lookatchu grin

She should have ended your ass with sulphurous substances you gave her in the bid to fvck her big ass by all means cool

We did not fnck.... she came to my house for choir practice .. am the choir master
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by dalass(f): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Lovethaa:

We did not fnck.... she came to my house for choir practice .. am the choir master

Hmmmm.....on a Tuesday/Wednesday tongue

You can lie oh grin

You make music togeda on your bed?! And you can slap your choir sisters fat ass like that? grin

1 Like

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Lovethaa: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2021
dalass:

Hmmmm.....on a Tuesday/Wednesday tongue

You can lie oh grin

You make music togeda on your bed?! And you can slap your choir sisters fat ass like that? grin

She couldn't go back home because it was late when we finish the practice so she had to sleep over...

Ofcourse I slapped her ass but I had to pray before I did ... it was an holy slap

3 Likes

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by dalass(f): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2021
Lovethaa:

She couldn't go back home because it was late when we finish the practice so she had to sleep over...

Ofcourse I slapped her ass but I had to pray before I did ... it was an holy slap

Smh... grin

1 Like

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by donbachi(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2021
UN and chairperson,operation feed the nation..we don hear.

1 Like

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by MickzyDonald: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Lovethaa:

No be all of us go make heaven grin
which one be holy slap again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by makermix1: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2021
u should have blocked d hole with ur (u know) dat wud have stopped d farts
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Lovethaa: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2021
makermix1:
u should have blocked d hole with ur (u know) dat wud have stopped d farts

Wow.. you're right!....

2 Likes

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Michelle55: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2021
Thanks for making me laugh this morning.. I needed it. cheesy
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2021
grin

This is really funny. I am calm and composed especially at work when going through some funny comments but I must confess this is so funny I couldn't help myself. Thank you op

1 Like

Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by doubleE70: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
chaiiii I feel ur pain cheesy
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Lovethaa: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Thanks for making me laugh this morning.. I needed it. cheesy

but it wasn't suppose to make you laugh ... lol
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Expresswriter: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Holy slap for yansh Wahala be like bicycle
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by Cholls(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
dalass:
Lookatchu grin

my brother dis ya comment revealed who you are you are a male not female
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by dalass(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
Cholls:
my brother did ya comment revealed who you are you are a male not female

Thanks my "creator' for knowing my sex more than me grin
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by potent5(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lovethaa:
I woke up to a very strange sound and horrible smell this morning that was almost choking me , the smell was like spoilt egg mixed with poo and the sound was as if someone was giving another person a slap , I live alone so at first I was scared but then I decided to listen properly ,that was when I realized that the babe beside me is the one polluting the air with her big bum bum.

Yesterdays evening I bought her sharwarma plus suya before we made spaghetti and egg for the night ., So her way of thanking me is by choking me to death with her fart... I gave her a hot slap on the bul bum ,she woke up and instead of her to apologize she was still blaming me for overfeeding her .. imagine
Pictures or adonbelivit
Re: She Almost Choked Me To Death by thatsleepboy1: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Lovethaa I wish you died a happy choir master so that you'll join your fellow choristers in hell grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) / I M Finished! I Have Lost My Guy 4my Twin Sister. Any Good Guy Here Plz? / I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.