Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend (3922 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Does any other female here agree with me

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by prettyjo(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Kennywills7(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
Does any other female here agree with me
Pls wot are ur reasons?
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
I believe every girl will agree with u.
Even if at first she doesn't bother, it only takes matter of time for her to start getting jealous, suspicious and insecure.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:

Pls wot are ur reasons?
I hate to compete, you know we females loves to compete.
For instance, I'm dating a guy that have a female as best friend, all of a sudden, my guy start giving me all the attention, this will definitely create commotion between both ladies.
Not only that, she will also give me the signal that she knows my boyfriend more than me e.g. favorite food, hobbies, likes n dislikes, etc

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ArchEnemy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Of course. She ll be a threat
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Of course. She ll be a threat
grin seriously I can't share my man with someone else. I hate to compete, also I love to win
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Tymax(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
See them. Selfish.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ArchEnemy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
grin seriously I can't share my man with someone else. I hate to compete, also I love to win
hope you wont be over jealous sha?
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Just passing.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tymax:
See them. Selfish.
is not selfishness is love dear tongue
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Kennywills7(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=ireneony post=30578611]I hate to compete, you know we females loves to compete.
For instance, I'm dating a guy that have a female as best friend, all of a sudden, my guy start giving me all the attention, this will definitely create commotion between both ladies.
Not only that, she will also give me the signal that she knows my boyfriend more than me e.g. favorite food, hobbies, likes n dislikes, etc [/quote
Yeah i get ur points but i think u are doing d guys a favour here by exposing some of women weak points cos sometimes girls need a bit of dis to keep their head cool and focus cos most girls tend to get carried away whenever dey feel so comfortable and dey tend to do things dey wouldn't do if there is someone putting such pressure on u especially wen such person is just a friend
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Beennkumar(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Tymax(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
is not selfishness is love dear tongue
But there is love in sharing grin In fact that's the essence of Valentine. The season of sharing.

Don't keep him to yourself. Afterall, she was there before you and she didn't stop him from "toasting" you.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Beennkumar:
undecided
yep is there anything wrong with it.
This is my opinion
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Chidonc(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
I no fit laff oh, dat mean say the rate of single ladies go increase oh, as 4 me na babe b my bestie
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chidonc:
I no fit laff oh, dat mean say the rate of single ladies go increase oh, as 4 me na babe b my bestie
from ratio of 100, 80% of guys who ve a best as a bestie, end up sleeping with them.
While some of them end up with friends with benefit
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by mirexxx(f): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
if he loves me and i love him too then its not an issue na smiley smiley
i'l also be friends with his bestie na wink
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Chidonc(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
from ratio of 100, 80% of guys who ve a best as a bestie, end up sleeping with them.
While some of them end up with friends with benefit

Dats wat u girls dnt understand, once a guy has a babe as his bestie, he hadly has eyes on her, for instance I see my bestie as a fellow guy cos we have been long 2 geda and even if she stnds naked, she can't turn me on.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Me, I can.

After all, I have male besties, what's the biggie? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by vizkiz: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
insecurity is not romantic! undecided
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by falconey(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
TOP CLASS JEALOUSY.......call me when girls stop being jealous
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Beennkumar(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
ireneony:
yep is there anything wrong with it.
This is my opinion

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by kilokeys(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
i cant even have a female as my best friend..

friends help each other right?

ooh if she helps when i am agrofied... then no wahala
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
falconey:
TOP CLASS JEALOUSY.......call me when girls stop being jealous
same way my guy bestie will be jealous of me.
Is a two way thing.....hope you get my point sad
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by jerrymej(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well it's obvious that about 80% of female estimated, cannot/do not like dating a guy that keep's female friends, agreed with the reason that some of the female friends claims to know much about the guy than even his date (girl friend) may know! I keep a female friend (it's part of me), though my baby mama doesn't like it all that, she's a jealous type, she always tells me to be care with my female friends.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by IceSplash(f): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
yeah i agree...
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Mimienudles(f): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
...a shoulder to cry on will sooner or later be a John Thomas to play with. God abeg o, if not na everyday I go dey cry

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by ireneony(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
If u guys doubt me, I will advice you all to watch this movie: Breaking the bridge..
Ladies pls try and watch the movie and learn from it.
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by akinsadeez(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Chidonc:

Dats wat u girls dnt understand, once a guy has a babe as his bestie, he hadly has eyes on her, for instance I see my bestie as a fellow guy cos we have been long 2 geda and even if she stnds naked, she can't turn me on.

Bros, that one is a lie. When she is not ur sister and when its not as if she doesn't have 'barca' and 'manchester.'cheesy

Let's be honest, no matter how ''best-friendly'' you guys are, if you see her fully naked, bros that is when you will know that that thing between your legs has a mind of its own. even if ur brain is not turned on, dat thing will turn itself on. Its only someone who is naturally repulsive to you that u will see naked and won't be moved.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by stan241(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
I've known her since primary school days we both attended the same uni and we are as tight as possible,I'm also very close and tight with her siblings male and female and her mumsy was our headmistress back den...truth is if as a guy you can't control urself it be very difficult..she's in a 4yr relationship now and we are still as tight as ever and absolutely nothing has ever happened..its all abt self control to me
Re: I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend by Kingblingz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
I get ur point! BTW am looking 4 my own NL crush,make we gather rock Val 2geda.. #Nojokes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Condom Vs Male Condom..which Is Better? / If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee / My First Girl Friend Wrote Me This Letter 7years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.