Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) (81803 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by chrismastre5(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

We will inconvenience you anambra mofos until u get sense, let's see who suffers the senselessness. Use alternate road
See them they din Start to dey rejoice o
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
This is exactly what I don't understand.

Why putting the lives of the same people you are claiming of fighting/protecting for in danger?

Why should Anambra residents have to go through all this because some unknown gunmen are angry... Sins of few, hardship on many...

And that heartless Kanu boy is enjoying the scene.. Anything to bring zoo down in his delusional thinking .. Same zoo their grannies couldn't bring down..

To those who have been hailing ESN, Ipob, Unknown gunmen, the zoo can't go down except your region.. Boko haram is over 10 years + yet none exist in Southern part of Nigeria..

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay ooo.. Whoever that might be behind the unnecessary security officers killings ( ESN, Ipob, UGM) should not only stop but think about the consequences of their few actions.

ohh my sweet Monogamy
you made sense
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Advocate500: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Why putting the lives of the same people you are claiming of fighting/protecting for in danger?

Why should Anambra residents have to go through all this because some unknown gunmen are angry... Sins of few, hardship on many...

And that heartless Kanu boy is enjoying the scene.. Anything to bring zoo down in his delusional thinking .. Same zoo their grannies couldn't bring down..

To those who have been hailing ESN, Ipob, Unknown gunmen, the zoo can't go down except your region.. Boko haram is over 10 years + yet none exist in Southern part of Nigeria..

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay ooo.. Whoever that might be behind the unnecessary security officers killings ( ESN, Ipob, UGM) should not only stop but think about the consequences of their few actions.

and you said this pikin get sense so.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Am still surprise how those that Rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria army and Police,are now showing concern to what is happening in East.

I wonder o my bros
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
All of you people shouting embrace paces up and down in thai county. Where is the peace to embrace? Can someone see peace standing Before him, I mean rwal peace not the type Nigeria politicians preach, I mean real peace. Can someone see it and chose to embrace war.
I use to wonder why a sane person would say if you want peace prepare for war, and now that I'm grown, I understand very well what the person must have experienced abefore saying that. There's no peace to embrace.
Meet a police or any force man and try to share a smile with him, he barks at you like a hungry dog. He sees you as a suspect. Meet another and frown, he slaps you For doing hard man.
You drive on the road they harass you, you want they pick you up and chose whatever crime they like tonoin on you and torture you.
Ordinary protest, the shot to kill. You cry for being shot, they call you terrorists.
You call them that you are being attached, they show up long after the attackers are gone and pick up everyone passing as suspect. They have never investigated any crime.
They are always looking into the matter
Fulanis herdsmen attack you, you call them but they are never close to safe the people.
But will come to arrest people for killing cows.
Then decent yourself against Fulanis, theu will come with koboko and start flogging and dragging everyone to their stations.
Do you call that PEACE?
Now some Unknown gunmen have decided they to show the police how to live in peace, they are all scaling fences and running like rabits during bush fires.
They can't stand and flog them with koboko or even shot them since they also have guns.
This one now it's not going to pick guys from the street and taking pictures of them with weapons and forcing them to confess.
The guys have come to them with the guns to have some pictures and they are running. They must stay o. At least they've for something to be busy with down in the east instead of stand on the roads collecting money.
'

when they are done with the security personnel, they are coming for you next. you cant keep guns in the hands of idle youth and expect to sleep with two eyes closed.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Nna please what's this new abb I'm seeing everywhere. UGM. What does it stand for? Forgive my ignorance

Unknown gunmen
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by chrismastre5(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2021
kingthreat:
You guys have not seen anything. Your wonderful land of the rising sun is about to become the new Bama of Borno state. Next time, when you see someone propagating hate speech, you will arrest the person yourselves. For the record, I am not against Biafra agitation. Every people have a right to self-actualization, but what ever steps taken must be peaceful.
another strategy, abi am igbo or I married an Igbo woman not working again?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
All of you people shouting embrace paces up and down in thai county. Where is the peace to embrace? Can someone see peace standing Before him, I mean rwal peace not the type Nigeria politicians preach, I mean real peace. Can someone see it and chose to embrace war.
I use to wonder why a sane person would say if you want peace prepare for war, and now that I'm grown, I understand very well what the person must have experienced abefore saying that. There's no peace to embrace.
Meet a police or any force man and try to share a smile with him, he barks at you like a hungry dog. He sees you as a suspect. Meet another and frown, he slaps you For doing hard man.
You drive on the road they harass you, you want they pick you up and chose whatever crime they like tonoin on you and torture you.
Ordinary protest, the shot to kill. You cry for being shot, they call you terrorists.
You call them that you are being attached, they show up long after the attackers are gone and pick up everyone passing as suspect. They have never investigated any crime.
They are always looking into the matter
Fulanis herdsmen attack you, you call them but they are never close to safe the people.
But will come to arrest people for killing cows.
Then decent yourself against Fulanis, theu will come with koboko and start flogging and dragging everyone to their stations.
Do you call that PEACE?
Now some Unknown gunmen have decided they to show the police how to live in peace, they are all scaling fences and running like rabits during bush fires.
They can't stand and flog them with koboko or even shot them since they also have guns.
This one now it's not going to pick guys from the street and taking pictures of them with weapons and forcing them to confess.
The guys have come to them with the guns to have some pictures and they are running. They must stay o. At least they've for something to be busy with down in the east instead of stand on the roads collecting money.

am with you 100% jare
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Unknown gunmen
Wow thanks.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Debra911(f): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

What makes you think the sponsor of the UGM is kanu, get your facts right. This could be a strategical political propaganda. This is Nigeria , anything can happen
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Am still surprise how those that Rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria army and Police,are now showing concern to what is happening in East.

I remember how they were shouting kill them all,use them as target practice,more bullet in guns,etc.

Nigerians nd hypocrisy...
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

[s]We will inconvenience you anambra mofos until u get sense, let's see who suffers the senselessness. Use alternate road[/s]
what really is my business with the opinions of a cow fúcking terrorist ? Enjoy your day my guy cool
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Thomist(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

watch your back...e go clear for ur eyes soon. Stop comparing Boko Haram to ESN. The later is more dangerous and highly motivated with civilised mindset.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2021
chrismastre5:
another strategy, abi am igbo or I married an Igbo woman not working again?

What is this faeces brained human saying?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

The suffering just for started, una never see anything.

Suffering of trekking, while your people are killed on dailies. Enemies can be happy on the smallest misfortune, surprisingly, Easterners are far ahead of your iron-age wood walkers.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by sameks08(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2021
the actors come when every where is dark not in the day time so why you prepare by the day also prepare for night as well
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
now you are complaining about ordinary blockage, by the time e go red. hmmm........ If you like don't call those bastards known as ESN to order.

Jux a simple question for y'all; wat proof hv u gat to back up ur claim that ESN was responsible for the attack?

Mind u i'm from the North Central buh i luv being objective nd unbiased. If u remove the perk from ur eyes nd luk at the scenario critically u will understand that something is definitely fishy abt that attack..
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Have you ever told the entire North, Buhari, bokoharam and terrorist herdsmen to think about what they have caused and still causing?

If you think that unknown gun men are only operational in the east then you need to think again.

Unknown gun men are everywhere in Nigeria so east is not an exception.

The government of Yoruba and north should treat this matter with utmost importance and thread cautiously otherwise everyone including you will face the dare consequences of such a bad and nepostic government.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by beejaay: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

shut the Bleep up mr helinus...so this is how a sensible govt should reactblock a whole road with that distance..that should tell you how weak our security is and if wahala should burst you sef no dey safe..instead of you to speak truth to power and collectively work of the strengthening of the security force armed wise and psychology wise you are here being beptty and stupid
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by anurd1991: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
U need to check your head ooo. I think is malfunctioning.

A word is enough for the wise. If care is not taking u may go banana. kiss

MASTAkiLLAh:
don't be surprised, anything that'll cause sadness and bloodshed in the East makes the average APC îmbecile very happy, their show of concern is pure deceit, they know what's coming
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Amawbia to Eke Awka? Oh! My gosh. It's too far for trekking when you are not on an endurance trekking.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Chris525: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2021
You think attacks like these with this level of coordination is something just anyone can pull off. Do you know the level of manpower, training, intelligence, financial resources etc that go into something like this. Any group with such capacity and is not IPOB, is definitely an offshoot of IPOB. These people have people working for them in the state govt. & state police, giving them critical intelligence and reports. Only IPOB or an IPOB affiliated group can pull that off in the SE of today. IPOB’s hierarchy, given the benefit of doubt, may not be directly involved but they know what is going on and when the chips are down, they’ll bear the bulk of the brunt.

This is Nigeria, just anything can not happen!

Debra911:

What makes you think the sponsor of the UGM is kanu, get your facts right. This could be a strategical political propaganda. This is Nigeria , anything can happen
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Freedom is never cheap.

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Una never see anything yet, more blockage and hardship since una no gree get sense

You get sense like this?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Sunday2021: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Jux a simple question for y'all; wat proof hv u gat to back up ur claim that ESN was responsible for the attack?

Mind u i'm from the North Central buh i luv being objective nd unbiased. If u remove the perk from ur eyes nd luk at the scenario critically u will understand that something is definitely fishy abt that attack..
don't deceive yourself. Do you know what kanu said immediately after the attack?
Did you read what what ohanneze said? Let me help you! Ohanneze said the attack is a retaliation of what the governor did to ESN. For your information iam from the middle belt but I will never allow myself to be deceive by the igbos who pretend to be friends in the afternoon but inside their mind they don't have one iota of love from anybody from the north.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by MOVIC6: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Please elaborate on the outcome of their actions, the last time I checked, your bokoharam friends fights to destroy and the people you are wailing about are fighting for freedom, why don’t you go about in preaching for freedom and good governance that the rubbish you jus uploaded... saboteurs
Monogamy:

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Debra911(f): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2021
Chris525:

You think attacks like these with this level of coordination is something just anyone can pull off. Do you know the level of manpower, training, intelligence, financial resources etc that go into something like this. Any group with such capacity and is not IPOB, is definitely an offshoot of IPOB. These people have people working for them in the state govt. & state police, giving them critical intelligence and reports. Only IPOB or an IPOB affiliated group can pull that off in the SE of today. IPOB’s hierarchy, given the benefit of doubt, may not be directly involved but they know what is going on and when the chips are down, they’ll bear the bulk of the brunt.

This is Nigeria, just anything can not happen!

Ipob is not involved. What they're fighting for is just totally different this 'unknown gunmen' act. Kanu's agenda is beyond it. If i may ask , why are Nigerian politicians suddenly interested about this act in SE or affairs in SE? Have they closed the Fulani herdsmen and BH attacks case? This is Nigeria anything can happen.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Chris525: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2021
These UGM, Boko Haram, Bandits, Herdsmen activities are crime against the state and country that endanger the lives of citizens and the order and peace of the country.

We must criticize each and everyone of them; they are all criminal elements and must be dealt with accordingly. Stop making excuses for UGM. I would even suggest adequate resources is channeled to the SE to squash this UGM before it becomes something else.

I’m not IGBO but ignorant people like you will not turn any part of the south to the NE. Please avoid me.

Debra911:

Ipob is not involved. What they're fighting for is just totally different this 'unknown gunmen' act. Kanu's agenda is beyond it. If i may ask , why are Nigerian politicians suddenly interested about this act in SE or affairs in SE? Have they closed the Fulani herdsmen and BH attacks case? This is Nigeria anything can happen.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2021
Mrpojj:

You get sense like this?
Yes I get sense wey pass ur papa Nd mama own. Stupid boy
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

I don't care about the rubbish you wrote. All I know is that you've brought in ant infested firewood so the lizard has paid you a homage already
you think your state and Village is safe
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Zeezenho: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2021
See zoo people we understand what they are doing.punush the poor masses so they will hate.MNK,IPOB,UGM.you guys are trickiny funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.