Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) (81787 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Debra911(f): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Chris525:

These UGM, Boko Haram, Bandits, Herdsmen activities are crime against the state and country that endanger the lives of citizens and the order and peace of the country.

We must criticize each and everyone of them; they are all criminal elements and must be dealt with accordingly. Stop making excuses for UGM. I would even suggest adequate resources is channeled to the SE to squash this UGM before it becomes something else.

I’m not IGBO but ignorant people like you will not turn any part of the south to the NE. Please avoid me.

I didnt mention any derogatory words while quoting you. We're all here in this platform sharing our opinions not as if it'll be implemented anyway. So its better you argue maturely else you won't like my words either, ogbeni its good u don't start what you can't finish. If you're frustrated,transfer your aggression somewhere else not on NL nobody got your time.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
now you are complaining about ordinary blockage, by the time e go red. hmmm........ If you like don't call those bastards known as ESN to order.
How do you know they are ESN..It is people like you that is causing mischief on social media pray for forgiveness or did you heard them saying they claim responsibility or have you done proper investigation..Do you ask your self why the correction officer did not shoot the unknown gun men or they don’t have arms come bro think before opening your mouth this place is full of evil and mischief
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by hansomb: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2021
las las na common man go suffer trek.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Sunday2021: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2021
malcomxjr:

How do you know they are ESN..It is people like you that is causing mischief on social media pray for forgiveness or did you heard them saying they claim responsibility or have you done proper investigation..Do you ask your self why the correction officer did not shoot the unknown gun men or they don’t have arms come bro think before opening your mouth this place is full of evil and mischief
if it ESN that carry that attack may ESN bullet end your life this year or if they are not the people that carried that attack may their bullet end my life this year. Say amen. Pls.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Hizzy:

you think your state and Village is safe
Yes, kebbi is 100% safe and the most safest in Nigeria
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
if it ESN that carry that attack may ESN bullet end your life this year or if they are not the people that carried that attack may their bullet end my life this year. Say amen. Pls.
And if it is not may you use your hand to bury your kids and your unborn kids
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Sunday2021: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2021
malcomxjr:
amen!
Just answer your amen.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
This is exactly what I don't understand.

Why putting the lives of the same people you are claiming of fighting/protecting for in danger?

Why should Anambra residents have to go through all this because some unknown gunmen are angry... Sins of few, hardship on many...

And that heartless Kanu boy is enjoying the scene.. Anything to bring zoo down in his delusional thinking .. Same zoo their grannies couldn't bring down..

To those who have been hailing ESN, Ipob, Unknown gunmen, the zoo can't go down except your region.. Boko haram is over 10 years + yet none exist in Southern part of Nigeria..

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay ooo.. Whoever that might be behind the unnecessary security officers killings ( ESN, Ipob, UGM) should not only stop but think about the consequences of their few actions.

by Tranquillity360: 7:18am
Am still surprise how those that Rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria army and Police,are now showing concern to what is happening in East.

I remember how they were shouting kill them all,use them as target practice,more bullet in guns,etc.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
malcomxjr:
what are you waiting for. Just answer AMEN.
People like you are disgracing your family by denying what is obvious. Stop encouraging those terrorists.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Chris525: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Of course, I could never deal with your gutter type of reasoning, you’ll win. The word isn’t derogatory as it succinctly describes you going by the line of thought you have put out here. If it worries you, fix up.

And yes you’re right. I’m actually frustrated with ignoramuses like you who just come on public fora to chat shit because you think you’re faceless.

I’m done with you.

Debra911:

I didnt mention any derogatory words while quoting you. We're all here in this platform sharing our opinions not as if it'll be implemented anyway. So its better you argue maturely else you won't like my words either, ogbeni its good u don't start what you can't finish. If you're frustrated,transfer your aggression somewhere else not on NL nobody got your time.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Frontail:
.... Then stop attacking the people that are suppose to protect you ! .......
Good thing you said "suppose to protect you" not "protecting you" subconsciously you knew the former was the truth.

If the police were to completely leave the East, I strongly doubt the crime rate will increase commensurately.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
You call blocking a road, "a commendable and smart"... Really interesting.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
adexeli:
We are eventually getting there..
getting where??.. blocking of roads is not 100 percent efficient
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
the same shit some of us experienced at Rumuokoro (PORT HARCOURT) not too long ago grin
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
When they want to come, they'll unblock it and you guys will run away as usual
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by wwwihy: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is the beginning....una never see anything

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Am still surprise how those that Rejoiced over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by Nigeria army and Police,are now showing concern to what is happening in East.

I remember how they were shouting kill them all,use them as target practice,more bullet in guns,etc.

Dont you know that the average Nigerian is an unrepentant hypocrite?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
malcomxjr:

Lol, guy, he pray for you and himself, if your hands are clean, just say Amen, no be fight na
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
don't deceive yourself. Do you know what kanu said immediately after the attack?
Did you read what what ohanneze said? Let me help you! Ohanneze said the attack is a retaliation of what the governor did to ESN. For your information iam from the middle belt but I will never allow myself to be deceive by the igbos who pretend to be friends in the afternoon but inside their mind they don't have one iota of love from anybody from the north.

With you 90% the rest 10% is your total believe that we're northerners.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Thunday1005(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Medicine after death
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by maco1: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Those in authority in the Nigerian police are nothing to write home about. Was the HQ and prison attacked during day light? Why make citizens suffer.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Jukwasi: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
When the wicked rules, people will suffer. Buhari it won't be well with you. Tuweeee.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by bafsonbaf: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
iote author=yinkus6750 post=100563616]In fact, same should apply to all State commands and prisons in the entire South.
Since, unknown gunmen are invisible and can cause havoc without notice.
Prevention is better. [/quote]
And the people are happy about it, why would a normal human being rejoice UGM actions
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Blocking d roads what If they comes through d air or tunnel from underground & burst out in commissioner's Office.wahala dey ooo!
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
I know this unknown gunmen thing will have a way of bouncing on the common masses. Police misbehave, na people go surfer am, police surfer because of their ineptitude, na people go still surfer am, always flexing their muscles on the armless people. There is a better way to handle this situation without incovinienting the masses, this does not stop unknown gunmen from attacking again.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Sunday2021: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
sissoko22:

With you 90% the rest 10% is your total believe that we're northerners.
continue deceiving yourself, I am from one of the minority tribe in the middle belt but I believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Monogamy:
This is exactly what I don't understand.

Why putting the lives of the same people you are claiming of fighting/protecting for in danger?

Why should Anambra residents have to go through all this because some unknown gunmen are angry... Sins of few, hardship on many...

And that heartless Kanu boy is enjoying the scene.. Anything to bring zoo down in his delusional thinking .. Same zoo their grannies couldn't bring down..

To those who have been hailing ESN, Ipob, Unknown gunmen, the zoo can't go down except your region.. Boko haram is over 10 years + yet none exist in Southern part of Nigeria..

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay ooo.. Whoever that might be behind the unnecessary security officers killings ( ESN, Ipob, UGM) should not only stop but think about the consequences of their few actions.

Ol boy u funny ooh. Is it kanu and ESN that blocked d road? Is it ESN and kanu that are d ones trekking?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
continue deceiving yourself, I am from one of the minority tribe in the middle belt but I believe in one Nigeria.

We're saying the same thing, I love Nigeria. I'm only trying to make sure we're lumped together with other geopolitical region.
Check my other comments, I'm totally against ipob and any other groups calling to cede from Nigeria.
Ipob disgust me.
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Yes I get sense wey pass ur papa Nd mama own. Stupid boy

See this northern mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.