Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) (81807 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mrpojj:

See this northern mumu
Southern mumu, we rule over u wasted jobless southerners
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Debra911(f): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Chris525:

Of course, I could never deal with your gutter type of reasoning, you’ll win. The word isn’t derogatory as it succinctly describes you going by the line of thought you have put out here. If it worries you, fix up.

And yes you’re right. I’m actually frustrated with ignoramuses like you who just come on public fora to chat shit because you think you’re faceless.

I’m done with you.

How old are you?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Southern mumu, we rule over u wasted jobless southerners

Come and see how ur aboki pple dey live over here
Ndi rulers, shoe shiners and beggars
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
SenorFax:

Lol, guy, he pray for you and himself, if your hands are clean, just say Amen, no be fight na
I hope you have heard from the Governor saying it is not Ipob..you need to verify before you jump into conclusions that’s why you guys are having problem at that region ..think about it brother how do you think a correction center will be attacked and no one died a police headquarters was attacked no one died is it possible common bro
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
SenorFax:

Lol, guy, he pray for you and himself, if your hands are clean, just say Amen, no be fight na
do you still want me to say Amen
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by TheGlassCountry: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Monogamy:
This is exactly what I don't understand.

Why putting the lives of the same people you are claiming of fighting/protecting for in danger?

Why should Anambra residents have to go through all this because some unknown gunmen are angry... Sins of few, hardship on many...

And that heartless Kanu boy is enjoying the scene.. Anything to bring zoo down in his delusional thinking .. Same zoo their grannies couldn't bring down..

To those who have been hailing ESN, Ipob, Unknown gunmen, the zoo can't go down except your region.. Boko haram is over 10 years + yet none exist in Southern part of Nigeria..

Na where dem invite trouble, trouble dey stay ooo.. Whoever that might be behind the unnecessary security officers killings ( ESN, Ipob, UGM) should not only stop but think about the consequences of their few actions.

one of the few who has spoken the truth. God bless you brother
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by TheGlassCountry: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
smith1985:

You have wisdom my man . my igbo brothers won't understand what they are inviting... we didn't learn anything from the Biafra war.
if you were in front of me, I would kneel and kiss your feet. More wisdom to you sir! It's so sad that the terrors of such a harsh war has been forgotten so soon, granted Nigeria has failed us all - but I keep telling people, war and bloodshed is not the way to gain freedom - unless this whole generation will die out and Biafra and the so called prosperity will be for your children's children. The world is a global village now! There are better ways to do this,
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by TheGlassCountry: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
OP, there is nothing smart and commendable about this move, it just goes to show how untrained our security personnels are.
are you serious? Really?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by TheGlassCountry: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2021
showafrica:

If your brother was among those slaughtered in Ebonyi without justice from the Nigerian security, bro you won't think twice to join ESN and damn any consequences

Granted, that was an abomination, but it was not done by every member of Nigeria Police Force or every member of the Nigeria Army, (may their souls rest in peace) but there is no need to brew more hate

And think about it from this perspective too, if your brother was among those police men murdered by the so called unknown gunmen? the color in the sky would be soaked in tears, and then it will rain Blood! Blood, and more bloodshed! You get the picture?

Let every man be held accountable for his deeds, not a war being declared on an organization that has millions of family members amongst you. The outcome will never be good. It will ripple through generations and already it is beginning to ripple ..........
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
captainamiedi1:
'

when they are done with the security personnel, they are coming for you next. you cant keep guns in the hands of idle youth and expect to sleep with two eyes closed.
The way our Idle Police and Military has been coming after the lives of innocent Nigerians?
Re: Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheGlassCountry:

Granted, that was an abomination, but it was not done by every member of Nigeria Police Force or every member of the Nigeria Army, (may their souls rest in peace) but there is no need to brew more hate

And think about it from this perspective too, if your brother was among those police men murdered by the so called unknown gunmen? the color in the sky would be soaked in tears, and then it will rain Blood! Blood, and more bloodshed! You get the picture?

Let every man be held accountable for his deeds, not a war being declared on an organization that has millions of family members amongst you. The outcome will never be good. It will ripple through generations and already it is beginning to ripple ..........

The ripple!!! Since 1960 whats the problem Nigeria is having? Generational fight. So when is it going to end? No one knows... why? Because, the foundation of the problem is still there. What is the way forward? Dialogue, then how come some people are not interested in the dialogue? You protest armless, they shoot you, you call for table discussion, they say its not negotiable, you use the media, they block it or shut down the media. How else should we solve this Nigeria problem ones and for all without arms? Personally, the thing tire me because, we end up taking ourselves backwards. Honestly, killings is not the solution but frustration leads to violence. Everyone need to come up with ideas our leaders will listen to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.