Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k (36019 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / FG Will Recover Two Banks Illegally Sold To Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele / Anger As Buhari Appoint His Friend's Son To Head A Major Govt Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by nenyeRitta(f): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
top officials
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
shocked
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Plusstreet(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Crime is the foundation of the contraption and the players are competing with each other on who does it better. Let everyone continue in his own way but be assured that nature must bring all to account for all crimes, all blood shed, all cover ups, all back ups, all deceit. No one escapes unless you have no life in you. Nature is supreme and God is nature.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na today.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Emmy000seun(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Greatest scam ever!!!! grin ;DApc shocked angryAgba yahoo grin cheesy cheesy, Baba fraud angry
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Normal thing na, e no suppose choke u
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by BigYash: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Where are the idiots that said buhari was coming to fight corruption? Shey una don see rain when una use una hand draw? Whey that mumu suya man sef? Are you seeing your Darling daddy's administration?

1 Like

Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Famousdex1: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
Oh
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by SarkinYarki: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
No crime there ..he even overpaid for it
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by skillsinnigeria: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by gnykelly(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
smatt1711:
When I look at nigerian youths i always feel for them, many are over 30 years and no job , they don't even belief buying a car is something they deserve at that age, many are still living with their parents , life is wasting and many are getting older .... now they still want to support Tinubu because they want a particular region to be seen as wailers , they have a very vibrant Osinbajo to project, even a blind man knows Osinbajo can not play politics of nepotism, when place side by side with Tinubu in terms of transparency, governance and administration he will beat him hands down , a man that has started forging his age ,when will corruption stop ,when will forgery stop. I feel we nigerian are already used to suffering.

the situation is hopeless
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Simeon88(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is very normal with our govt officials even though it's very wrong. Nigeria is made to fail
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by gnykelly(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
agba Yahoo
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Sabicleaners: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hiring Field Data Collectors (enumerators) For Ondo or Oyo States
Looking to hire excellent candidate(s) as enumerators for a baseline survey assessment, knowledge, attitude, and practices study in the agricultural sector.
Required expertise: quantitative field data collection. Please send CVs clearly highlighting required expertise to humble.consultant@gmail.com
Deadline is 11th April 2021 (CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis).
Candidate must:
Have an android phone, speak Yoruba fluently and reside in either Ondo or Oyo states
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by CSTRR: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Northerners are honest.
Yet we no dey see am.

The biggest crooks in the country's history are from the North.

Ibrahim Babaginda and abacha are northerners.
Both in the corruption hall of fame.

Anybody wey say northerners are honest again no go see better.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by tit(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fulani And Kworroption
5&6
Next, they will say Boko haram done burn the jeep
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by CSTRR: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
The only honest northerner is the one that has not seen money.
The ones that have seen money can loot to the bones.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by slowice(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigerian govt and cars. They gift themselves the cars before the end the year administration then buy new ones.

Wastage at every turn
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by nedekid: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Nigeria to borrow from China
Nigeria to borrow from Brazil
You'd think it'll stop them from buying expensive official vehicles, no.
I think all Nigerian government officials should use IVM cars, not Toyota, Lexus or BMW.
Abi, those days they all used peugeot 504 and 505. From president all the way down. I remember babangida with his limo 505.
I proposed early this year that government and its institutions should use only locally assembled vehicles as they are brand new. Obviously only government can afford brand new cars. This will help our local automobile industry.
Ordinary Nigerians can import tokumbo vehicles duty free as that is mostly what our bastardised purchasing power can afford.
That surely will be a win win situation.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
smatt1711:
When I look at nigerian youths i always feel for them, many are over 30 years and no job , they don't even belief buying a car is something they deserve at that age, many are still living with their parents , life is wasting and many are getting older .... now they still want to support Tinubu because they want a particular region to be seen as wailers , they have a very vibrant Osinbajo to project, even a blind man knows Osinbajo can not play politics of nepotism, when place side by side with Tinubu in terms of transparency, governance and administration he will beat him hands down , a man that has started forging his age ,when will corruption stop ,when will forgery stop. I feel we nigerian are already used to suffering.

Tinubu is your own problem. Everyone has his own problem sha
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Brushstrokes20: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES!

The shithole is cursed with evil RULERS!
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sai Barber Crew
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by juman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nothing changed. Corruption continues. Useless country. Failed president.
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Lexusgs430: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nigeria is not for the poor........ grin
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by thuxzwda1: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k by Advocate500: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jack005:
The country Don cast already, na who never get the opportunity dey complain about corruption.. Give am the opportunity e go loot pass anything.. Naija is gone I swear.
some of your likes was criticising Jonathan government, all of a sudden because the zombie messiah have failed you zombie, the country have finally failed. If you and Buhari are criminals I and my household are not ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video) / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC / How Yar’adua Picked Jonathan As Running Mate, By Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.