Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? (1449 Views)

How Far Can She Push You? / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman / How Far Would You Go To Pay Back An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
Like if the relationship was falling apart or you two just weren't talking as much. Maybe you just didn't seem to feel that same spark you had before but you still loved the guy/girl, how far would you be willing to work to try and make it work again? Would you be willing to compromise some of your own beliefs for the sake of sticking it out?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ ermmm, J12, why you putting our business out there like this now? ehn? ***smh**  embarassed embarassed

And this is all your fault sef. I told you last night, "it's ok, if you're gay". We can simply go our separate ways. No wahala! I don't know why you're coming here to post topic, coz me I can be in a realtionship with a gay person. I'm straight!  smiley
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
BABE!:

^^ ermmm, J12, why you putting our business out there like this now? ehn? ***smh** embarassed embarassed

And this is all your fault self. I told you last night, "it's ok, if you're gay". We can simply go our separate way. No wahala! I don't know why you're coming here to post topic, coz me I can be in a realtionship with a gay person. I'm straight! smiley

Kai! I don suffer.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
Are you two lesbians or what? angry angry
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
****laughing my a$$ OFF*****

@ Crude Oil---It's complicated! cool
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ Dont laugh off everything o!, remain small for me okay? [size=3pt]I would eat it later[/size] smiley

BRB
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^**smh** So you're BI now abi? Anyways enough of the derailing grin

I can't really go far. I like being in my zone. I'm very comfortable there. Plus my zone is pretty universal, so that takes the cake. If you don't like what you're getting, then------  undecided undecided cool
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
as 4 me, i can go to the extent of condoning just two mistakes. The third one will then be delibrate or just stubborness or pure infidelity infection. To hell with the relationship rather than turn to a permanent mumu.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by LordReed(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2011
One thing folk fail to realise is that relationships are like the sea, it has a high tide and low tide but the sea itself is constant.

That you are having issues is not reason to feel it is all over. Look at the things that make the relationship, I am talking about the foundation now. Why are you with this person? What things do you have in common? and so on.

Making things work in a relationship will always require conscious action both in the good times and the bad times.

Unless you no longer value the relationship you should do what needs doing to put things right.

I personally will talk, study, pray and seek advice.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2011
@ Lord Reed bla! bla! bla! While eating "people" with fork and knife!!! lmaooo,  tongue smiley
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Ethiodime: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2011
If wat were re talkin about is marriage then i will try to save it as much as a I can if i learn dat my hubby is tryin too on his side, but if its a bf-gf relationship den i can easily let da kind of mush mush go.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by LordReed(m): 12:41am On Apr 19, 2011
@BABE!
Are you offering me a meal? tongue
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 12:46am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ Kmt! tongue

well, @Everybody, pls don't mind the OP, he's putiing our personal matters out for the public. Don't mind his yans o. The matter for ground don pass NL. J12 is gay/Bisexual, and he wants me to stick around with him. And I can't. He's now here reporting BS. Pls can anyone of you take that?, angry angry
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by LordReed(m): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2011
@BABE!
Bring it!  tongue

Kai! So thats you in the pix! LoL
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by iice(f): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2011
Alot, so long as i feel for him.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 3:39am On Apr 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@BABE!
Bring it!  tongue

Kai! So thats you in the pix! LoL

**smh***  What picture? 

Yes, that's me in the picture (before I took it down,). I'm beautiful right? I know, I know! I get that a lot,  smiley
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by LordReed(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2011
@BABE!
LMAO! Honestly I thought you'd look different. I had a pix of you in my mind and the real one blew it outta the water.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Blazay(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2011
Sounds like a marriage to me.

*STUCK IN BOREDOM*

Just do like I would. . .take a break. . . see other people and then come back to see if the spark is still there.

Sometimes, love needs a holiday too. Give your partner ALL the break he or she wants. kiss

If we can manage a spark. . .fine. If not do some more 'moving around'.

Give it 3 chances. . . then 'strike out' for gooooooood! kiss

Life is too short to be carried like a cross. I am not Jesus Christ!
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@BABE!
LMAO! Honestly I thought you'd look different. I had a pix of you in my mind and the real one blew it outta the water.

Hanswer the kueshon! I'm beauriful right? grin

Btw, what sort of picture did you have in your head? I wanna know, honestly, grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by andy1(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

One thing folk fail to realise is that relationships are like the sea, it has a high tide and low tide but the sea itself is constant.

That you are having issues is not reason to feel it is all over. Look at the things that make the relationship, I am talking about the foundation now. Why are you with this person? What things do you have in common? and so on.

Making things work in a relationship will always require conscious action both in the good times and the bad times.

Unless you no longer value the relationship you should do what needs doing to put things right.

I personally will talk, study, pray and seek advice.
true talk.
@BABE why did u get d thread abt u and d od chick locked, I rili loved d topic oh,
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ ehn be loving it! Lovers Club! lmao, grin

I didn't like that. That was just--pfftttt, Anyways the thread is gone! grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by andy1(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ ehn be loving it! Lovers Club! lmao, grin

I didn't like that. That was just--pfftttt, Anyways the thread is gone! grin
lol baby baby baby!!! ***finking*** am rili missing dat ur beautiful face oh, lol, u wld have mobilized mi 2 vote 4 ya like buhari was tryna do to win last week's elections, i wld have voted 4 ya dats if u were ready 2 settle mi oh, lol
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by LordReed(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
@BABE!
I thot you were one oyinbo pepper slightly orobo chick, didn't know you were an african pretty lepa babe. I like the hair. All natural?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by MMM2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
so far ask i still want 2 fu-ck her.
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@BABE!
I thot you were one oyinbo pepper slightly orobo chick, didn't know you were an african pretty lepa babe. I like the hair. All natural?

Yh! They are locks! grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Kmt! tongue

well, @Everybody, pls don't mind the OP, he's putiing our personal matters out for the public. Don't mind his yans o. The matter for ground don pass NL. J12 is gay/Bisexual, and he wants me to stick around with him. And I can't. He's now here reporting BS. Pls can anyone of you take that?, angry angry

angry angry angry WTF!
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^ Don't tell me you're vexing already?  undecided lol, I think I chased people away with my "joke". Sorry ehn, wink Create another thread, I won't come near it. I promise! cheesy
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
NO I MUST RETALIATE!

angry angry
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
lmao, See this one! What will you do? Cyber slap me? , buhahaha, tongue wink grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
You two should get a room and take care of yourselves. Okay ?
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by BABE3: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
^ hey! stop there! Mr. Petroleum, wetin be your own sef. ahn ahn, We don't need a room. We're ok! tongue grin
Re: How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? by desholah(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
OP.
I would do everything to get her back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gentlemen: Pamper 101-301 (reloaded) / What Happens / Can you invite Random strangers to your house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.