Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isn't This Sexual Harassment? (42935 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
I am not taking sides, so trust my comment to be balanced and unbiased.

First. If your story is true, then it is a case of sexual harassment. You don't just go out touching butts off context - man or woman.

Second, your comment here suggests hypocrisy and confirms in a way how women make claims of sexual harassment only when a man is involved.

If you keep doing this with fellow girls, touching parts off context - you're also in the sexual harassment business.

Peace.

Hintona:

Tueh! Not me.

I don't touch boys nyash only my fellow girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Hintona(f): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Owain:

I don't understand..how can you proudly say you harass girls sexually but you want us to crucify someone else for doing the same thing you do without remorse??

Isn't that hypocrisy??

No

We are friends not strangers and I don't touch them with any sexual thoughts on my mind.

It's usually playful and we understand each other.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Flier: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Where is the bum bum
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Anti, it was nothing. Go and rest biko.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by originalprof: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
nuggarito:
Why did you block the road with your flat Azz? All these 21st century feminist forming sexual harassment.

You better go and read your books.
SIMPLE...NO CAPS
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by neyohh: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
It's sexual harassment period.

She never said she's a feminist.

We're here to protect the vunerable
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by StanleyMentor1: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
If the bum bum was big, the toucher would have respected it more

Inc.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by PAWG(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wahala for who still be undergraduate. Take heart @hintona it’s actually sexual harassment but there’s nothing you can do to get redress except it was caught on tape, and you have access to the tape
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
All these ladies with small nyansh and wahala

Abeg move on
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by stasius: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Abeg shift your small ass.

This is Nigeria not oyibo land.
Rape in this place has a different interpretation so shift your ass jare!

Next

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by peeps4u: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
falcon01:
it's sexual Harassment Oyinbo standards but Naija na nothing.

pervert you are.

Who told you touching girls' bums is nothing in Nigeria?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by emmnprince(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rocktation:
Eyaaa..ndo. It is a sexual misconduct and the perpetrator should be told off. But since you let it slide this time with the excuse of an exam, endeavour to avoid all scenarios that might see a repeat of such or worse still, an upgrade to a gross moral turpitude....

Because that is how they start. Testing Testing and fiamm, they launch a rapid surprise attack.

Talking from experience as a victim or just commented for comment sake?
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by IAMPEDRO: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rocktation:
Eyaaa..ndo. It is a sexual misconduct and the perpetrator should be told off. But since you let it slide this time with the excuse of an exam, endeavour to avoid all scenarios that might see a repeat of such or worse still, an upgrade to a gross moral turpitude....

Because that is how they start. Testing Testing and fiamm, they launch a rapid surprise attack.
You last words make me laugh "Surprise and attack" you made me remembered the book surprise and attack.
Anyways, To the young lady that was abuse physically/sexually am so sorry, be very watchful because na few people well for the society.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by streetsoldier1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
dear op, if you block road in Lagos, LASTMA will impound your car and auction it in your presence, stop blocking the road with your tuke-tuke yansh. Its not an harrasment but correction. Be guided
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by NotThatSmart: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
It is
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by NotThatSmart: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
It is not
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by emmnprince(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

Tueh! Not me.

If dem begin call you lesbian now you go react!

Na so lesby dey start. From touching that part na you go graduate to another part, until all sensitive parts has been touched.

Stop touching your fellow girls body parts. It is indecent!

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by sisisioge: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmmm...something is wrong with some naija guys. They just like to put one in awkward positions. I think you ought to have said something or look at him disapprovingly. My very good colleague started small until he touched my butt too...I couldn't even say anything cos he has been touching me in instalments which I have been ignoring thinking he would take it as a no until he graduated to laying his hands there...shoulders, arm, legs, cheeks...na wa. It's not like I dont know what to do but I didnt do it at the beginning, doing it now is going to break our good relationship. Whew! I have resorted to avoid being alone with him before dude go smack my lips.

Speak out or show signs you're not down with it at the very beginning babe....it is an harassment.

3 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Kiaso(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

What sort of world am I living in?

Which pathway?

Pyruvate, penthosephosphate or Krebs cycle
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Druss(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
It is inappropriate behaviour. It wasn't necessary for him to touch there. Sexual harassment is difficult to prove in Naija cycle. This is behaviour unbecoming of a lecturer.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by ogwumgbe: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Which one is paining you? talk true, Is because he said small bumbum. grin

Call as spade a spade and stop supporting evil. It's pure sexual harassment. The girl should report the pervert lecturer to he School authorities
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by 001spice: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

Tueh! Not me.

you prefer n i guess u enjoy gals touching u to guys. Hmm...na dem lesbo crew continue

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lukaku12:
From the comments I have read so far....it shows that there are more sexual predates....someone asked a question and y'all are acting like it's all normal....
And this is why the country is on its way to clinch the world title of rape headquarters.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Bahamas95(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
One annoying thing about Nigerian girls is that they playfully touch guys bumbum/chest and see it as nothing but when you playfully touch theirs they call it sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by 001spice: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
another false rape case loading. I pity that innocent man. see as you ugly sef. Tufiakwa
shut d Bleep up.she`s nt ugly

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by merits(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

He had been behaving funny with me for quite sometime before the incident. Like calling me sweet names and being overly interested in my school work.
Is your husband to be embrace him.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Midas01: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
This thread proves again how senseless the average Nigerian man is. Smh at their idiocy.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Exodora: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Qoutes like this makes me question why am a Nigerian.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by falcon01: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
peeps4u:

pervert you are.

Who told you touching girls' bums is nothing in Nigeria?
M
becaise as I'm typing this I'm in Nigeria. I do touch girls bum, I do smack it hut that's only girls I play with or even bang!
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Ekwuemechidubem: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Which one is paining you? talk true, Is because he said small bumbum. grin
ah go report u to so u no fit console her abi nne sorry o
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
did he just tap the ass or did he grab a squeeze it? angry

sorry.. there was nothing to squeeze grin
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Minjim: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Strangers can touch your butt in many places
-When rushing to submit your paper.
- When rushing to enter a bus.
- On a long queue.
- In a crowded bus

If it happened twice then it's something, so come off it.

By the way, are you sure that man is a stranger? Is he not a lecturer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) / Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.