Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,743 members, 7,844,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing (552 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by Em222: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2021
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by lkillbrokehoes: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Talk to pocohantas, she might reason you
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by lilvicky68(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Talk to pocohantas, she might reason you
Lol..since ages the guy dey find mature woman for nairaland..
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by MemeTroll: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Lmaooo boss find job first before you find working woman, how would your woman be working but you wont, even the working class women are looking for working class men not dependents
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by lkillbrokehoes: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..since ages the guy dey find mature woman for nairaland..
She's matured, and she's what he needs. grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She's matured, and she's what he needs. grin
you mean old?
there is a big difference between maturity and old age bro. OP didn't say old oh!
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by habsydiamond(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
Mature in attitude I guess..... There are above 30 out there that possess the brain of 10 years old and below ... Whereas there are teenagers with the sense of 30years old and above... Op truth be told, am not sure u can get any mature lady that will want to settle down with a jobless man... Try searching for a job first
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by lkillbrokehoes: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2021
Kingsbridge:
you mean old?
there is a big difference between maturity and old age bro. OP didn't say old oh!
She's young and matured
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She's young and matured
young ko, infant ni

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Married Woman, Secret Lover Gets Stuck During Intercourse / Never Use A New Relationship To Heal Your Broken Heart ! / Are Nairaland Mods Trying To Have Sense Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.