Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? (7715 Views)

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by cPapaAjascO: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2021

Attempt to reply this NAIRALAND FP thread LINK and see what happens next.

https://www.nairaland.com/6498403/ruling-trading-cryptocurrencies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2021
the thing dey baffled me too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Dont know... Maybe Nairaland is an Islamic forum... what do I know... call the Mods/Gods to explain.

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by pyyxxaro: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2021
Because Uncle SHEKAU warned them to put it , else he would bomb the Nairaland website embarassed cry

30 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2021
I discovered that one cannot reply this ( https://www.nairaland.com/6498403/ruling-trading-cryptocurrencies ) thread without having an option pop up as to that you believe if Allah is the only God or not.

las las... there was a country !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by ikillbrokegirls: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Thats how nairaland is
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by SUPERPACK: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2021
What are you trying to comment in an islamic teaching thread in the first place. But if you really need to comment you can accept the terms and move ahead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Lol it seems this your first time. I have notice this earlier this year or if am not mistaken lately last year. This an infridgement to our rights as christain on this forum. A Muslim can comment all sort of nonesense on a christain thread and he will sleep in peace but coming to the Islam section one will be required to accept a law that is only limited to Muslims.

Wait,
is Nairaland a Muslim site?
Is Owese Seun a Muslim?

This unacceptable and a religious segregation.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by techmo(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2021
It's called mind your religion and let others mind theirs

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by smiliyB(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Lol it seems this your first time. I have notice this earlier this year or if am not mistaken lately last year. This an infridgement to our rights as christain on this forum. A Muslim can comment all sort of nonesense on a christain thread and he will sleep in peace but coming to the Islam section one will be required to accept a law that is only limited to Muslims.

Wait,
is Nairaland a Muslim site?
Is Owese Seun a Muslim?

This unacceptable and a religious segregation.
Of course Seun is a Muslim, the evidence is clear cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2021
techmo:

What about those Muslim on christain thread, are they mindinf theirs? Example AntiChristain to be precise .

SUPERPACK:
What are you trying to comment in an islamic teaching thread in the first place. But if you really need to comment you can accept the terms and move ahead.

Why are Muslim commenting on the christain thread on sunday?

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2021
smiliyB:
Of course Seun is a Muslim, the evidence is clear cheesy

Oh I see ! If he really love social peace I think it will be better he leave the site free of religious segregation.

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeria is divided beyond imagination... who endorsed this toxic entity... This country can never be united. I had my doubts then but now I know better.

I am shell shocked that this religious segregation can be introduced into an educative and interactive platform such as this.

I am flabbergasted and disappointed at desame time !!!

chai !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by meobizy(f): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2021
It’s called “safe spaces.” Google will educate the interested.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by GunMen: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2021
BadRadio:
Nigeria is divided beyond imagination... who endorsed this toxic entity... This country can never be united. I had my doubts then but now I know better.

I am shell shocked that this religious segregation can be introduced into an educative and interactive platform such as this.

I am flabbergasted and disappointed at desame time !!!

chai !!!!
Hahahahaha
Abeg don't make me laugh
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2021
meobizy:
It’s called “safe spaces.” Google will educate the interested.
And u think Google is smarter than the rest of us right? mind u, google is garbage in garbage out... the information u find in google is being prepared by humans.

leave google out of this

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by GunMen: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2021
BadRadio:
And u thing Google is the smarter than the rest of u right... mind u... google is garbage in garbage out... the information u find in google is being prepared by humans.

leave google out of this
Even what I write on nairaland dey show up on Google steadily and people dey read and believe cool
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by NuclearReactor: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2021
me waiting for biased Nairaland mods to close this thread in 3... 2... 1...

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by techmo(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2021
gaius01:

What about those Muslim on christain thread, are they mindinf theirs? Example AntiChristain to be precise .

Then if you like make request to censor your own religious threads too...

That I have a door and a gate in my house to keep miscreants away shouldn't bother you that leaves your doors open without gate

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by blazepascal(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2021
I wanted to comment on a thread and that rubbish popped uP I was so annoyed but if its christian room everybody is free to comment

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by GeneralPula: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2021
The way Christians do say trashes on muslim threads isn’t enough?

Muslims hardly rush and intervene on Christian threads..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Shukushaka: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Seun the nairaland owner is Muslim that's why. A Christian or a traditionalist wouldn't care about it.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
NuclearReactor:
me waiting for biased Nairaland mods to close this thread in 3... 2... 1...
That's the same reason Nigeria can never be a reasonable country. Its unfortunate that I find my self in this sh.it hole

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by ClassicMan202(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
techmo:

Then if you like make request to censor your own religious threads too...

That I have a door and a gate in my house to keep miscreants away shouldn't bother you that leaves your doors open without gate

This analogy is dead on arrival...

The mods shouldn't be biased, if they censor Muslim threads, they should also censor Christian threads or better still leave religion out of it.

Else change the name to Islamic republic of Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
I made a mistake of accepting with my former account and it was showing on my profile o. I had to deactivate the account. I hate rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by milcah5050: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by LLSAINT(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
.........and we will be calling our leaders names and blaming Buhari
Just a common forum, we are now bigots just to safeguard our parochail interest.
So sad nairaland has become so degenerated to this point where people cannot ventilate their vista on a certain religion while we allow other religions to get bashed/criticised or cautioned.
If the deities we calimed we serve are alive, let them defend themselves if not, we as mortals have no right to their defence.......
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by NiRfreak(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
I believe there's a deeper meaning to it, and to which seun is complicit.
That rubbish in which an oath or creed of allegiance to Mohammed and Allah is dubiously extracted from you before commenting on Islamic thread must have been instituted by the powers that be, I guess, threatening Seun that he must ensure compliance or face economic consequence.
Yes it's same Islamic and sharia agenda being pushed by our Fulani leaders in Nigeria, to ensue Islam is not subject to academic ridicule or intellectual criticism as often seen on Nairaland as regard religion. It's a protectionist tactics to cover the illogicals of Islamic past and tenets, and prevent exposure of the illogical of their indictrinations by religious critic
Otherwise, there's no explanation anywhere under the sun to justify that a supposedly irreligious seun with no link to Allah could allow such extremist gesture in a secular forum without insidious motive or threat, Perhaps he's a closet Islamic apologist....If that's not the case, if equity or religious tolerance was the case, such tag would have also been applied to Christian thread. Islam has eaten deep into the powers of this country and it's something disturbing for our future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by LLSAINT(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
There is no problem with their comments but it remains evident that a diety you cannot defend or ask common logical questions about, mere mortals are scared to be confronted.
This is called fools paradise

gaius01:

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Aketi2: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
The funniest part is that these dudes put post on front page to attract the attention of everyone. Yet, they restrict posting because their religion stands on very shaky foundation that the argument of a three year old can pull it down. So they have to protect it.

I feel pity for them, it must have been a very big burden defending their religion from relentless verbal attacks from people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
First this is a violation of Nigerian constitution. Freedom of religion. You do not force someone to belong to any religion. Secondly I mistakenly clicked on that link to see what people are talking about, and boom the nonsense is now on my profile. I've already messaged the mods to remove it from my profile, as I have never commented on any Muslim thread if not because of this.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Nairaland Allows This? by Rapture4real(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
That's why this thread won't make front-page .Ibe raised a lot of issues about this. It's like the Muslim unman here has given big money to Seun. Muslims always feel insecure and they don't like people doing to them what they do to others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? / Babes Wat Wil Yu Do??? / How To Steal Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.