Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k (26304 Views)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by damosky12(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

Not in this present economy ... try it and you'll get burnt.

Be more explicit. Is it that the money is too small for a games shop or that the business isn't promising?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by ovieigho(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
DaInferno:
wow,thanks
Dey shout wow !

If you enter dubai
You are in for hard labour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
well, i use to visit ibadan so well, my wife/gf lives there (around adamasingba) tho i wil soon comot her grin

I am not living in the south west but that is not a problem for me.

Pls boss, if one want to start buy from the brewery himsef how much willbit cost him and what are the ways to follow to make it done.

We can work together if you are ready

Loading crates of drinks from brewery itself is expensive similar to loading cement from Dagonte cement refinery

When next you are traveling on Lagos Ibadan expressway you will for sure see a trailer with crates of beer . Some trailers can have up to 2,000 crates

Also when you go into buying directly from the manufacturer itself, you would need to buy empty bottles first because I don’t think you as a first timer have empty bottles worth 1,009 crates

An empty crate costs 1,000 per crate

It’s not a hard business it’s just capital intensive in the sense that you will need 3 million or so to lift directly from Nigerian breweries

Once you have bought from Nigerian breweries and found somewhere to store your crates omo money don land ooo cos inline cement or any other perishable goods

Beer in crates does not spoil or have an expiry date , even the crates are perforated in a way that rain won’t spoil the crates

Once anyone hears you have up to 2,000 crates of beer somewhere you don become wholesaler for that region be that ooo

Cos from small hotels to beer parlours to other small retailers it you that they would easily come to and you add your own profit margin on top and sell on crates to them

The profit margin is so high that if everyone drinking Goldberg, went to Nigerian breweries to buy one bottle each they would pay between 100 naira and 125 naira per bottle

7 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by damosky12(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Misternas89:
Even though I no get 10k for account. Make I dey follow this topic, so I go fit dey learn from the gurus and moguls. Baba God pls pick my calls, being jobless even with 1st and 2nd degree is so depressing to say the least. cry cry cry

Wetin you study bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by bellabello(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
ford101:
don't mind this person.u can't get any car with 500k.any car or keke u get for that price will make you regret.i bought my car 2.550million.still there are challenges in Bolt and uber driving

we have different strategies in our businesses, i have been in this system many years currently i bought body of t4 at 300k i budgeted almost 250k to spend on it, so oga before doing any business consult who is deep in it
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by ford101: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
bellabello:

we have different strategies in our businesses, i have been in this system many years currently i bought body of t4 at 300k i budgeted almost 250k to spend on it, so oga before doing any business consult who is deep init
keep trying to decive people.we all no that cars must be serviced monthly with good engine oil.also if a car isn't fuel efficient then u are wasting your time.any old car is a big problem for transportation business.even clean golf3 is around 600k.with many things to repair.so I can see the type of smoking engine car you drive with bad shock.going with the amount you said you've already spent on ur car,it's 550k.and u ll still spend more.its better to buy a tokumbo car for transportation business.ask any body cos soon u ll have many mechanic friends if u buy a Nigerian used car.

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Adakintroy: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
FuckDModz:

What's the name of the platform?

Awon olori pelebe!

Try to believe sometimes.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
adonainana:

We can work together if you are ready

Loading crates of drinks from brewery itself is expensive similar to loading cement from Dagonte cement refinery

When next you are traveling on Lagos Ibadan expressway you will for sure see a trailer with crates of beer . Some trailers can have up to 2,000 crates

Also when you go into buying directly from the manufacturer itself, you would need to buy empty bottles first because I don’t think you as a first timer have empty bottles worth 1,009 crates

An empty crate costs 1,000 per crate

It’s not a hard business it’s just capital intensive in the sense that you will need 3 million or so to lift directly from Nigerian breweries

Once you have bought from Nigerian breweries and found somewhere to store your crates omo money don land ooo cos inline cement or any other perishable goods

Beer in crates does not spoil or have an expiry date , even the crates are perforated in a way that rain won’t spoil the crates

Once anyone hears you have up to 2,000 crates of beer somewhere you don become wholesaler for that region be that ooo

Cos from small hotels to beer parlours to other small retailers it you that they would easily come to and you add your own profit margin on top and sell on crates to them

The profit margin is so high that if everyone drinking Goldberg, went to Nigerian breweries to buy one bottle each they would pay between 100 naira and 125 naira per bottle
Oops, the issue is that i am not having up to 3m to run business for now cus i hav other commitments, but i should have close to 1.5m if not more.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Mires: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Create an ecommerce retail store, it doesn't necessarily need to be your product, you can dropship worldwide.
Check flippa, some business are making close to 100k dollar monthly.
E-commerce is the mother of business, ask jeff.

Pls I will like to discuss with you on this if you don't mind. Thanks
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Create an ecommerce retail store, it doesn't necessarily need to be your product, you can dropship worldwide.

Can you enlighten me more about flippa?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Stephen0mozzy: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
lugado:
That money ain't much. Whatever you are doing that earned you 500k, keep doing it. Open a domiciliary account convert 300k to dollars and keep it there so that your money will not lose value
Invest the remaining in bitcoin

what if Value of naira appreciates in a few months?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by olamoses75(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Me I no get any idea. But make sure you run away from “chat me privately “, crypto, and the worst of all, Forex. Those people saying you will make millions from forex are not trading it themselves, they are making their money training gullible people.

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Oops, the issue is that i am not having up to 3m to run business for now cus i hav other commitments, but i should have close to 1.5m if not more.

ITs not a problem how much you have we simply join resources together if need be

I have a delivery van on ground already and I have the space on the hotel premises to store the crates

So more less acting like a wholesaler / retailer supplying to the real places the consumer stock is needed

Underated business I tell

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Icumsa45:

Can you enlighten me more about flippa?

Flippa is a platform where online businesses sells their business, you can visit it at flippa.com
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by tenpipsperday: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
VTJN:
everything na chat you privately, What stops you from saying whatever you have to say here?

Na scammers o. They don't want other people with experience to alert the victims.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Flippa is a platform where online businesses sells their business, you can visit it at flippa.com

Sent you a DM
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by tenpipsperday: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
olamoses75:
, they are making their money training gullible people.

If they are training people at least it would have been better rather they're making money by scamming innocent people
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by rafcrown(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
OLORI PELEBE PLATFORM ?
FuckDModz:

What's the name of the platform?

Awon olori pelebe!
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by CaptainAyub: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
FKMagazine:

Chat me privately for a fail prove biz idea, or partnership that will yield high ROI.
You done de plan to scam am
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Mires: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
DrTims:
Don't give up baba. You can apply for a lecturing position at Rivers State University. They are currently looking for academic staff. It's a massive recruitment cool

So you were not informed that the immediate past VC of RSU loss his job and position because he said no to the Governor's list in the last recruitment where he emphasized that it must be 100% merit?

Away from that, bro, you might be amongst the top 1% on merit that's if such will be granted.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by zcee: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

This e-commerce retail store,how does it work
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by bellabello(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=ford101 post=108497785]keep trying to decive people.we all no that cars must be serviced monthly with good engine oil.also if a car isn't fuel efficient then u are wasting your time.any old car is a big problem for transportation business.even clean golf3 is around 600k.with many things to repair.so I can see the type of smoking engine car you drive with bad shock.going with the amount you said you've already spent on ur car,it's 550k.and u ll still spend more.its better to buy a tokumbo car for transportation business.ask any body cos soon u ll have many mechanic friends if u buy a Nigeria

Oga i didn't mention car i am talking about t4 14 passenger
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by OlawaleBammie: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
adonainana:

ITs not a problem how much you have we simply join resources together if need be

I have a delivery van on ground already and I have the space on the hotel premises to store the crates

So more less acting like a wholesaler / retailer supplying to the real places the consumer stock is needed

Underated business I tell
lemme wasap u den
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Mires: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Are Nigerian residents allowed to own online shop on the platform? If yes, pls, what's is the acceptable payment gateway for trading of goods? Thanks.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by macrodata(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

A good business plan covers the SWOT. What if some of the birds die? What about the cost of maintaining the facilities? What of the cost of drugs? What of the cost of transporting feeds that will feed 360 birds? How easy is it for a starter to break into the supply chain of supplying the eateries Sir?

Don't mind him. He's just sharing his wishful thinking to the gullibles.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by lugado: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

what if Value of naira appreciates in a few months?

That was the same question i was asking my friend when dollar was 300+ when he converted is money to dollars
Now dollars is 500+
While you save your money you check the direction of forex and that of the bitcoins
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by bellabello(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
ford101:
keep trying to decive people.we all no that cars must be serviced monthly with good engine oil.also if a car isn't fuel efficient then u are wasting your time.any old car is a big problem for transportation business.even clean golf3 is around 600k.with many things to repair.so I can see the type of smoking engine car you drive with bad shock.going with the amount you said you've already spent on ur car,it's 550k.and u ll still spend more.its better to buy a tokumbo car for transportation business.ask any body cos soon u ll have many mechanic friends if u buy a Nigerian used car.

Oga i didn't mention car, i am talking about t4 14 passenger bus come i will put you without collect anything from you follow who knows the way
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Stephen0mozzy: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
lugado:

That was the same question i was asking my friend when dollar was 300+ when he converted is money to dollars
Now dollars is 500+
While you save your money you check the direction of forex and that of the bitcoins

unless you're predicting an implosion of the Nigerian Economy, there's only so high that the dollar-naira rate can go
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by quisera(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op I think the dry cleaning business should be your priority. If you can get a good location there's every possibility of making 500k in a month
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Stanleyville(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Check Dubai travels...get a tourist visa n ticket with that money,.raise a little Xtra for rent and miscellaneous...with God, determination n patience you go dey send 500 k back home as monthly savings from work.

...I am a living testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
damosky12:

Be more explicit. Is it that the money is too small for a games shop or that the business isn't promising?

The money isn't enough
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Stanleyville(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Starting either of those bizz ideas in Nigeria or anywhere in that country go only cause stagnated n redundant ripple effect.... Aim higher brother...u get small to leverage on take the risk..take the chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / Vacancies For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.