Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter (46230 Views)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Why Do Many Nigeria Girls Sleeps Like Log Of Wood During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by cutediva87(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
soundOsonic:
I am like your gf, that fights kung fu. Exactly how you said it and the kung fu part that's what my room mate in school then use to tell me.
Simple way to solve it is just cuddle each other when you sleep. Hold her in a cuddling position to her it might look romantic but in actuality it is restraining technique.
���
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by anyamashima(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
This guy should stop using fake post to disturb us here . Why can't you back your post up with pictures ?
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Princessogaraya(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hahahahaha laugh wan kill me
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Wayne4uall(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..

Picture or I don't believe it
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Oshokalo: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
u better dey wear helmet sleep,the next one na smackdown
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tie her rope to one side of d bed bfr sleeping
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by WoundedLamb: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lmao... ladies always complain about men that snore, now this! Sorry, I don't have any advice for you. Or are you thinking of chaining her?
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by zolajpower: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:
Guys my current babe is giving me headache , whenever we sleep together on the bed I'll wake up to find myself on the floor, she kicks and slaps me until I fall off..

Once I fall off , she will then spread her legs and hands all over the bed to occupy it.. at first I thought she was doing it intentionally but I just found out that is how she sleeps .. what can I do to save my soul ?... my friend told me to go and learn kungfu too but this is not a laughing matter ..
You want me to tell you the truth grin ?
Purshue the damn girl ,one day your mom my be a victim of her kungfu kick on the bed grin
God save us ,if mama die from the kick boxing na wetin u come gain for that marriage grin ?
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Reelmii: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Stevyne:
Instead make you give am better slap for back or yansh.
Her head wey no correct go correct
grin
Stevyne:
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Reelmii: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Stevyne:
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by mikemiyaki: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
You are finished. Come to my church for spiritual cleansing!
Lovethaa:

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Risentouch(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Use chain tire her before you sleep..
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by xanderj22(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Get a bigger bed.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by driand(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Duplexxx:
Dis kind tori resembles one of a friend too

Dis guy no dey allow us sleep for night o

A friend woke me up and told me to look

What i saw

Dis guy was fighting kufu and the same barking like a dog on top of his bed

I come dey fear make this guy no go carry bottle take kill us inside the apartment

The next morning i just dey look dis guy
Asking myself na this guy dey worry like dis

Night come again

I no sleep quick so i pretended if i don sleep around 1am dis guy started again samasorting the same time screaming on his bad this time was really scary

He never new what his doing at midnight

Since then i know this life no balance
all liars Sha go to hell
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by MrBONE2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

grin

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by WannaHowzit(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

She's too old to change, get single beds.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by HRMK: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
no problem,get urself a mat and extra foam!i blv ur even lucky bcs she doesnt bedwet!!
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Godbless3(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Talk to ur girl, tell her that u're also ready to help her adjust her sleeping style. Wake her up anytime she wrongly sleep and she should try as much as possible to maintain sleeping position.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Abdogood(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oga go and buy 8 by 8 size bed.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lmao... ladies always complain about men that snore, now this! Sorry, I don't have any advice for you. Or are you thinking of chaining her?

Used to be one of my greatest fears.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Nomiyesupersaint: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Separate your bed,buy another matress for yourself
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by zona376: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Go buy rope, use the rope dey tie her join the bed every night.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Maconstruct(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Simply carry her gently to d floor with pillow.
In d morning she will b looking yu suspiciously
wink
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Ehinjuola: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
soundOsonic:
I am like your gf, that fights kung fu. Exactly how you said it and the kung fu part that's what my room mate in school then use to tell me.
Simple way to solve it is just cuddle each other when you sleep. Hold her in a cuddling position to her it might look romantic but in actuality it is restraining technique.

You're really making sense... RESTRAIN TECHNIQUE"
Which technical turns/makes you a Restrain technician.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by sisisioge: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fast forward to when you get married and have children...she must not be allowed to sleep with a baby beside her. Never!
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Lewandoski20(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
You don marry Mami Water be that!
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Richthekid: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Then fuvvvkk her right so she get no sleep
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by Shalommy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hahahaha... Until she blind u, na then ur senses go wake.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by esiri4jesu(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bros go buy chain make you tak dey chain her for bed.
Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by BitmapStudios: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
happney65:
Bitmapstudios eleyi tun gaa oo
My brother, don't you think this is the sleeping style of someone we know that made his wife packed out of house for about 6months?

A nor mention name oooo. smiley

cool

1 Like

Re: She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter by happney65: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
BitmapStudios:

My brother, don't you think this is the sleeping style of someone we know that made his wife packed out of house for about 6months?

A nor mention name oooo. smiley

cool

Ahahahahhahahahhahahaha..Me sef no mention Name ooo.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.